The new Cadbury Bournvita 500 gram food-drink jar and refill packs will replace earlier 450g units, with the aim of serving their valued customers in a more economical way and with a more convenient option, while continuing to foster customer satisfaction with added vitality. The new unit-size was unveiled to partners earlier this month at Cadbury Nigeria’s Ikeja site in Lagos.
Speaking immediately after the launch event, Cadbury Nigeria Marketing Director Dele Anifowoshe said “The newly up-sized jars and refill packs are available in markets in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. Our customer business partners are very excited about the innovation.”
The new unit-size comes immediately after the brand, already a household name in Nigeria, was endorsed by the Nutrition Society of Nigeria (NSN) as a food drink rich in energy and essential micronutrients. Cadbury Bournvita won the endorsement after a clear and extensive evaluation by the NSN, making it the only food drink endorsed by the nutrition experts.
Cadbury Nigeria is a proud member of the Mondelēz International family of companies, the world’s largest snacks group.
About Mondelēz International
Mondelēz International Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a global snacking powerhouse, with 2012 revenue of $35 billion. Creating delicious moments of joy in 165 countries, Mondelēz International is a world leader in chocolate, biscuits, gum, candy, coffee and powdered beverages, with billion-dollar brands such as Cadbury, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, LU, Nabisco and Oreo biscuits, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gum. Mondelēz International is a proud member of the Standard and Poor’s 500, NASDAQ 100 and Dow Jones Sustainability Index. Visit www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
About Cadbury Nigeria
Cadbury Nigeria Plc. (CN) is a publicly quoted company offering some of the most loved brands in Nigeria. A front-runner in confectionery and beverages, Cadbury Nigeria’s quality products – Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Tang and Trebor Buttermint – are market leaders in their consumer segments, enjoyed throughout Nigeria and beyond. Cadbury Nigeria is a 74.99%-owned subsidiary of Mondelēz International, a global snacks powerhouse with an unrivalled portfolio of brands. The remaining 25.01% of shares are held by a diverse group of indigenous, individual and institutional investors. For more information, visit www.cadburynigeria.com or www.mondelezinternational.com/About/Nigeria
Advertorial – Sponsored Content