News

Abiola Ajimobi, Governor of Oyo sacks SSG, All Commissioners & Advisers

Abiola Ajimobi

The Governor of Oyo state Abiola Ajimobi has terminated the appointments of the secretary to the state government, chief of staff as well as all the commissioners and special advisers.

According to Premium Times, the political appointees were sacked at an executive council meeting held this morning, Monday 23rd September 2013.

In a statement signed by Dotun Omokemi, the Director of Cabinet in the state’s civil service, the governor who got into office in May 2011 confirmed the termination.

BellaNaija will keep you updated with more details on the news.

1. Concerned_Boyfriend

September 23, 2013 at 5:39 pm

Another round of National Cake is about to be dished out… Who got next ?

2. Soum

September 23, 2013 at 5:53 pm

Ok oooo……

3. Okechukwu Ofili

September 24, 2013 at 2:36 am

Ah! may I send my resume? See job opportunity.

4. dma

September 24, 2013 at 12:11 pm

The senior armed rubber of oyo state got rid of his partners in crime???? Has this got anything to do with their inability to perfect their stealing technics? Or he just wants new armed robbers with exceptional skills of syphoning money to foreign bank accounts…

• Adesua

October 29, 2013 at 4:01 am

Lol! The snr armed robber wants some time to steal
      alone.

• Muri

October 29, 2013 at 4:08 am

Good for him! His SSG & COS were
      dumbheads!

5. Lasisi Adekola

April 26, 2015 at 7:49 pm

Congratulations to Ajimobi ——I am a son of Oyo state who is living in abroad. I am happy that APC IS NOW the Ruling Party in Nigeria and Oyo state. I
    President JF Kenedy said ” Ask not what your Country can do for you but Ask what you can do for your country” I am form Saki in Oyo State and I am committing myself to help my state in any way to help my people. I will work in the state with REDUCED SALARY. This is not about money but about commitment to rebuild our state and Country. Iam now residing in West Orange New jersey USA.