News

LIVE! Watch the Google+ Hangout with Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola on “Let’s Talk Energy” | Moderated by Rap Star M.I.

Google+ Hangout with BRF

It’s time for energy talk with BRF!

The Google+ Hangout with Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola titled “Let’s Talk Energy” is screening LIVE now.

Rap star M.I. is the moderator.

Check it out!

1. is that so?

September 27, 2013 at 6:36 pm

Governor Fashola is a smart man ..enjoyed the conversations, questions and his responses. Although it is good he mentioned the tips on energy savings, as some Nigerians are quite careless in that aspect but i would also like to add that the government would also need to focus a lot on sustainability and the production of electric power before we even discuss conservation. Nigeria has passed the level of not having constant electricity, we really need that for the country to at least reach half of its potential.

2. tomi

September 27, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Fashola My man!!! I so luv him.. I know he would leave lagos state a very rich man Ala choppings…. but he is truly cut from a different cloth. His governement is trully wholistic!! it should be mandatory for any person seeking office to attend a class taught by Fashola.. Fashola good!! smart!! progressive!!
    The poor quality of this video is as a result of the very bad govt and poor leadership!!!

3. tomi

September 27, 2013 at 7:35 pm

The poor quality of this video is as a result of the very bad federal govt and poor leadership at different levels!!!

4. tomi

September 27, 2013 at 7:38 pm

MI!! good job!! a lot of maturity from this guy.. not like other shallow artist..

5. Bide

September 27, 2013 at 8:26 pm

Wow,This man is highly intelligent and very smart. Handled all the questions very well,i enjoyed every bit of it… Fashola should just be next president of Nigeria.

• bsky

September 27, 2013 at 10:37 pm

I know ryt. Who would have thot lagos would be like this…

6. Trendysturvs Blog

September 27, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Nice one!

trendysturvs.blogspot.com/

7. Plato

September 27, 2013 at 10:01 pm

MI has nice lips… yum

8. Barakah

September 27, 2013 at 10:44 pm

Fashola is a very brilliant man!! I totally enjoyed the conversation…. he is very up to date and logical!! God bless Lagos State!!

9. Deedee

September 28, 2013 at 10:46 am

MI is handsome sha, Fashola my man……na u biko

10. dma

September 28, 2013 at 12:33 pm

there is hope and light at the end of the tunnel

11. Kushanu Wasiu Adesina

October 2, 2013 at 10:24 am

The way Gov. Fashola had lighted the expressway and major
    roads had shown that if allowed to rule this country he would
    finally put to rest all electricity problems Nigerians are having.
    Let us forget ethnicity and political differences and resolve to
    test Fashola by making him our president.