So, for the holidays, everyone is getting in the spirit with Christmas themed outfits and beauty looks. Just yesterday I saw some very cool Santa Hat nails. So here’s one you can easily achieve by one of our favourite BN Beauty gals, Chidimma Umeh of ThatIgboChick.
Check out what you need to achieve the look.
– Deep Blue Nail Polish (Used: Essie’s Bouncer It’s Me)
– Sky Blue Nail Polish (Used: Essie’s Bikini So Teeny)
– A Dotting tool (You can use a bobby pin or toothpick as well)
– A Top coat (Used: Seche Vite)
– A Base Coat (Used: Orly Bonder)
1. Start off by applying one coat of a base coat to all your finger nails.
2. Next apply 2 coats of Deep Blue Nail Polish on all the nails except the preferred nail for the extra art work. In this case it was the middle finger.
3. On the middle finger, apply 2 coats of the Sky Blue Nail Polish and leave to dry off for a while. After take your dotting tool, dip in the Deep Blue Nail Polish and place random or synchronized dots on the nails surface.
4. Wait for about 5 minutes and apply the Top Coat to all the nails to have a salon finish.
That’s its. Easy right? Be sure to try it and let us know what other design ideas you may have for a great holiday themed manicure.
Photo Credit: ThatIgboChick.com