News

“The African Woman is the Most Resilient Woman I Have Ever Met”! Watch Episode 1 of the Natures Gentle Touch Web Series – “Real Girls Rule”

Natures Gentle Touch Real Girls Rule Episode 1 - BellaNaija - January 2014001African beauty is a treasure we learn to appreciate more & more everyday. And now with Natures Gentle Touch‘s new initiative, we not only see how amazing & beautiful African women are, but how much potential we have in our possession.

The new web series Real Girls Rule, created by Natures Gentle Touch, is all about the celebration of the Nigerian woman. The series focuses on showcasing the lives of fabulous Nigerian women with a new episode every month. Get up close and personal with some of Nigeria’s beautiful, dynamic and inspiring women and watch them explain just how unique the Nigerian woman really is.

For Episode 1, we have Management Consultant and Jewelry Retailer Didi. Here she talks about her job and how she would characterize the Nigerian woman.

Check it out.

1. Sim

January 8, 2014 at 12:48 pm

hmmmmmmmn

2. myHairmyBeautyNigeria.com

January 8, 2014 at 1:27 pm

I love these Real Girls Rule series on NGT, very nice

3. Iyke

January 8, 2014 at 1:31 pm

Best years of my life were spent in the arms of an African woman, who wasn’t even my wife…..She was my MOTHER….I call her my amazon. She taught me to be grateful…to understand the weight and measure of a grateful life… Recognizing that gratitude is an essential part of the human experience… Understanding life as a gift and the many blessings and opportunities as valued rewards and challenges that develops character and life’s fulfillment. Learning to honor and design a life of service to be proud of. Sharing with others the wealth gratitude inspires……being THANKFUL. Living life as a testament and expression of humility….. grace and generosity… This is at the heart of all I share…and it was made possible by the hands of a resilient woman that I call my Mother.
    To all my beautiful ladies, THANK YOU for showing up… THANK YOU for filling the moment with the fullness of your wholeness…YOU are indeed living the breath and depth of the promise…..THANK YOU!
    YOU ARE APPRECIATED!
    Kisses!

• Leah

January 8, 2014 at 6:16 pm

You have written this at least twice before in the last few months.

4. http://africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/

January 8, 2014 at 2:49 pm

Nice concept.

africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk

5. Ohboy

January 8, 2014 at 3:06 pm

This girl is so so so beautiful that it is painful, very painful to watch her…

• jcsgrl

January 8, 2014 at 3:31 pm

And I love that her hair is soo healthy and its hers! She’s got natural beauty too. B4 I get crucified for only seeing her beauty, I also admire her entrepreneurial spirit 🙂

6. GREAT STUFF

January 8, 2014 at 3:56 pm

pls wat did she say her name was? as in her full name?

7. Monica

January 9, 2014 at 11:49 am

Her name’s Didi. Retails jewellery for women and very unique pieces for men. Corporate contact- 08177000310

8. Bel

January 9, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Didi Green! You have come very far from those Heroes hangout days ehn? Are u shocked?

9. omo

January 13, 2014 at 2:19 am

She’s is very beautiful. Beauty plus brains!