Yesterday Tuesday 18th March 2014, Chris Oyakhilome‘s Christ Embassy Church in Lagos had a fire outbreak, but thankfully there was no record of injuries or death.
Four of the electric generators were burnt at the generator house at the church, a source confirms to Sahara Reporters.
The first set of firefighters of the Lagos Fire Service to arrive on the scene had a water pump malfunction. The generator room which houses five generators, was completely destroyed by the explosion as they exploded one after the other.
The church auditorium was unaffected but the church officials state they are yet to assess the full damage done to the church property because the fire outbreak lasted until the night.