News

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Flaunts Toned Abs after Work Out

BellaNaija.com

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is keeping her Omosexy bod in shape.

The Nollywood actress and mother of 4, flashes her toned abs in a black top and leggings, as she beams into the camera.

Omotola who isn’t a fan of the gym, is excited about her new workout routine. “I finally found the exercise for me! Pilates!” she says in the caption.

The “Last Flight to Abuja” leading actress hopes to get back to being called “The Body”.

Judging from this pic Omosexy, it won’t be long.

1. Nma

May 28, 2014 at 7:03 pm

Good for her. Keeping it fit and tight after 4 kids. Looks like she lost some weight too.

2. Philip

May 28, 2014 at 7:04 pm

God bless this girl! She’s a blessed girl! Love her.

3. Cheliz

May 28, 2014 at 7:05 pm

Wow! Omosexy Nice one. A good workout always makes me feel good. Come checkout my weight loss blog. I lost 33kg last yr chelizrubycube.blogspot.com

• zinny

May 28, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Great blog.

• Eno

May 29, 2014 at 1:03 am

I am glad I checked out your blog. Keep doing what your doing so that my naija sisters will see, believe and be inspired to live healthy lives. God bless you.

4. Joe

May 28, 2014 at 7:08 pm

Omosexynation….its great to work out it keeps the body fit…..Adorable woman

5. nene

May 28, 2014 at 7:36 pm

good that she’s keeping fit. she has an incredible body. very sexy woman. she has a lot of sex appeal without even trying sometimes.

6. Joan

May 28, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Looking amazing. 4 kids! Wow!

7. Bukky

May 28, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Omosexy! She looks Hot already! You’re still the body beautiful woman. I don’t mind you toning up if that’s what you want, love you anyhow Queen. Beautiful woman.

8. What

May 28, 2014 at 8:06 pm

Tone Kwa. I guess nigerian standard of tone.
    Abi na Jim Iyke sef with stomach looking like a bowl of soaked gari bowl sef u ppl said he has tone abs

google Teyana Taylor see definition of tone

• Tolu

May 28, 2014 at 8:31 pm

Thank you . All I see is a thick madam. But as you rightfully stated Nigerian standard applies only to Nigerians.

• Brother man

May 28, 2014 at 10:14 pm

So you are just a celeb hater? Your life must be really sad. Saw all the venom you vomited on tiwa’s post now you’re hating on a woman you can never measure to her hemline! Shakes head and walks away.

• Nma

May 28, 2014 at 9:13 pm

U dont have to have rock hard abs to be toned na. Toned generally refers to anyone who is not flabby with muscle definition, and going by these pics i’m seeing she looks more toned than before. Teyana is a fitness beast, its unfair to compare her to an average joe. Its just like using Bill Gates as a yard stick for being Rich.

9. meldibson

May 28, 2014 at 8:19 pm

If what she has is called “toned abs” I better say I have ciment abs…

10. #justsaying

May 28, 2014 at 8:31 pm

What’s toned about those abs biko? let’s see it from side view.

11. @edDREAMZ

May 28, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Am really happy for her….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

12. amebo

May 28, 2014 at 10:26 pm

Give this woman a break naw, at least she’s exercising….she’s slimmer than how she looked some years back on the Grammy red carpet.

13. Crazy cat

May 28, 2014 at 10:48 pm

The minute I saw Omotola I knew Haters will start crawling out of all their holes. How many single girls look this good? How many? Jealousy kill una. Omosexy carry go. You the baddest. The hottest. The finest. That’s the fact!

14. lulu

May 28, 2014 at 10:54 pm

#but seriously clebs dont grow, i can only emagine my mom, let alone my self putin up picz with my tummy showing…they can be 40 but yet act 16….But all in all,she looks amazin….Very thick well fed beautiful african woman…

• lulu

May 28, 2014 at 10:56 pm

celebz*

15. ruth

May 28, 2014 at 11:50 pm

Geez, not everyone will be toned the same. Omosexy, looks great.

16. CarliforniaBawlar

May 29, 2014 at 12:35 am

I find the tweet very honest and sweet. Its BN that’s causing drama with the post header. OmoT didn’t day she was toned…Aunty alanti n rora workout jeje, BN wan pour san san for her garri.
    Me and Pilates no gree though…Maybe if I had a personal trainer it would work out (pun intended) But I keep falling on my face in all these Pilates classes it embarrassing, I no reach their doormot again.

17. Soliat

May 29, 2014 at 4:54 am

Na wa for una o. She has abs problem, when she rocks her tummy trimer kwanu na big wahala be that. Can anyone really get it for you lot. Sometimes just say oh! Well done, smile and move on. No awards for critiques o. Oya let the bashing begin lol smh and retuning to my bed

18. Lawyerman

May 29, 2014 at 8:44 am

Exactly, it’s Bella that said toned the a Beautiful Omosexy just said she’s now trying Pilates as someone who hates to gym. However, her body is sick! Yes she’s toned kill yourself! That one comparing her to a fitness instructor , na only you waka come? You need help oh.
    OMOSEXY after 4 kids and all these time in the spotlight without all the extra help Hollywood stars use, NOW I SEE WHY THEY CALL YOU THE AFRICAN MAGIC!
    Dear future mrs Amosu, if you don’t paste this picture next to ya own and rival it before you born sef consider your bride price 1keg of palmy! I try o I didn’t say her before 4 pictures!

19. Cool cat

May 29, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Haters go and hug transformer. Maybe that will help your flabby guts stay flat. This woman has 4 children and still looks like this? Big kudos.

20. sum1special

May 30, 2014 at 12:09 pm

Lovely…She looks way better now..Keep it Omosexxy