News

Noble Igwe, Ufuoma Ejenobor & Wale Adetula discuss Prospects in Relationships on The Inspire Series with Glory Edozien | Watch

The issue of finding potential in one’s future partner is something that is always discussed with a lot of passion. BN Readers will remember we had an interesting discuss about potential {here}

On the most recent edition of Inspire Series with Glory Edozien, she tackles the subject of ‘Finding Potential In My Future Husband’. Here is what Glory has to about the inspiration for this interesting episode.

“Marry a man with potential. If you are a single girl, chances are you’ve heard this piece of wisdom repeated time and time again. But how do you differentiate between a man who has potential and a man who hasn’t? What traits do these potential carriers have in common? What does it even mean to be a man with potential? Well armed with these questions, I decided to invite some men on the inspire set! Wale Adetula and Noble Igwe, both no strangers to the usual relationship dynamics and etiquette. Ensuring that balance remained ever present on the set is the beautiful and multi talented actress Ufuoma Ejenobor.

I especially enjoyed the taping of this women talk segment of the Inspire Series. My guests were not only completely open and honest, but I learnt a few things. One, potential is the ability to succeed. Therefore it is essential for any woman or man to define what they term as ‘success’. Two, let your personal definition guide your choice as you search for a mate and don’t be persuaded to settle.

Hope you enjoy watching too….do you agree with my guests definition of potential? What did you learn? Drop me a line on www.inspiredbyglory.com or at [email protected]

Watch here

Part I

Part II

1. BA

June 26, 2014 at 4:51 pm

Noble – preeaaach! giving us the ibo accent with swwwweeeg.

• Awimot

June 26, 2014 at 5:28 pm

LOL. Na real ibo accent with sweeeg, me I dey find am difficult to understand wetin the brother dey talk.Hian!

2. Relationships

June 26, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Wow! Really learned alot. New respect for Noble Igwe.

3. Joan85

June 26, 2014 at 6:21 pm

Awwww this is the first time I’m hearing Noble Igwe’s voice…confam Aba boy! I love his Igbo accent though 🙂

• Hadassah

July 1, 2014 at 11:16 am

Lol! the guy no even form… chai. Better igbo accent than fake british accent.

4. bb

June 26, 2014 at 7:46 pm

No wonder I couldn’t hear him, na the accent.

• sassycassie

June 26, 2014 at 8:41 pm

u need to get your ears checked!

5. princess

June 26, 2014 at 7:58 pm

Nobs of life!!!! Cracked me up!!! Gotta love him! Interesting interview and panel.

6. jcsgrl

June 26, 2014 at 8:11 pm

Very nice. I really enjoyed Noble and Ufuoma’s parting statement. Spoken like people in mature relationships. Erm Glory you still have a bit to learn in this man department

7. jennietobbie

June 26, 2014 at 9:34 pm

Props to my girl, Glory, for coming back with a BANG! This inspire series is the BUSINESS biko nne !! I miss your relationship column on BN, but I will take this new vibe a million times over. Keep it up.

Noble, your fashion was love at first sight for me, but I’m deeply in love with your brains. Talk about keeping it real, plus the accent…cheers to the freaking weekend.

Loved Ufuoma and Wale too.

Now, the real shocker: confidence vs vulnerability? Seriously?

brb 🙂

8. laide

June 26, 2014 at 10:06 pm

I found this very insightful as well as hilarious. I wish more people commented sha, so I can gain more knowledge from the BN fam.

9. @edDREAMZ

June 26, 2014 at 10:47 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Noble igwe my man….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

10. nene

June 26, 2014 at 10:58 pm

While I thoroughly enjoyed this, couldn’t help but notice Ufuoma’s soaked underarm. So not cool for a lady biko. Big big turn off…

11. Truth

June 27, 2014 at 1:29 am

I don’t believe in romantic love, but I do believe in unconditional love, the kind you have for your best friends and ur family. I believe that i relationship works better when the man and woman help each other by reassurance, maybe encouragement,to achieve their potential. I personally know I would never date a guy who doesn’t have a solid idea abt future, but if he has a plan we can work on, I don’t mind helping. Am currently 24, but am sure with time my ideas of what I want in a man, has been changing and will continue to change, but in all, the constant thing is I want a ride or die bestfriend as partner.

12. wow

June 27, 2014 at 5:16 am

I swear men have to be one of the most insecure species on earth. Your define your manhood and importance on the dependence on the weakness of a woman who is another human being. why dont people see anything wrong with this?

So a woman you married becomes more successful than you while you are married, and she has to sort of dumb down herself and massage your ego to make you feel better about yourself? lmao

13. tokunbo

June 27, 2014 at 10:19 am

Wow, What can I say, @Glory Edozien Nice Job, Keep it up, But…..U need to Learn a thin or two more to settle down becos u sound like u are after the tangibles…my opinion though most esp as u ve it all together.. Then most importantly u need to loose weight…..@ Noble Love you to bits u won my heart….

• mami

June 27, 2014 at 1:19 pm

shut up ! leave her weight out of this! she is doing just fine

• Hadassah

July 1, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Can you please leave her weight out of this! She is being true to her person. She knows what she wants and the kind of person she is. You can’t judge her for that. Please do you know who you are or what you want? if not, please learn from her.

14. ricky

June 27, 2014 at 1:26 pm

@tokunbo: a thin or two….u av keeed me….

15. Ootoo Koro

June 27, 2014 at 1:48 pm

Mami, there is no reason to ask someone to “shut up”!

Are you really saying you don’t know its better not ot be overweight? Really? especialy in the fickle town called Lagos? Because you are just going to sit down somewhere and “the guy” is going to be attracted to you from across the room based on your character?

16. bambo

June 27, 2014 at 3:39 pm

Abeg Abeg i need Noble’s shoes, his accent na die! i dey struggle to hear am.
    The person saying Ufoma is sweating under her arm, biko how is that her fault? Its like having acne… people don’t have control over these things.

Lol, i like when Ufoma said jakaaaayet

17. IFY

July 4, 2014 at 1:55 pm

Enjoyed watching this, nice one.

18. Oluwaemileniola

July 4, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Abeg, I don’t understand this Noble’s accent, I could hardly hear a thing, even thou it seemed like he was making sense.
    But, POTENTIALS sha, hmmmm.