Features

Nelly Agbogu Shares the Story of Her Weightloss with Glory Edozien on The Inspire Series | Watch

BellaNaija.com

Anybody who has tried to lose weight would understand the struggles and challenges that come with it. Last year, BellaNaija shared Nelly Agbogu‘s weightloss story. {Click here if you missed it}

Nelly sits with Glory Edozien on the most recent edition of The Inspire Series to talk about how far she has come, her support system and what keeps her going.

It’s truly inspiring.

Watch here:

1. nelly agbogu

October 9, 2014 at 11:46 am

Thanks Glory, I want to also add that I was 7 months pregnant in this interview.

2. Engee Itod'

October 9, 2014 at 1:05 pm

well done Nelly…. you looked nervous though. 🙂

• tea

October 9, 2014 at 1:35 pm

I don’t think she did. Well done Nelly!

3. Cee Jay

October 9, 2014 at 1:29 pm

It takes a lot of determination to lose weight and keep at it. Work outs work together with a healthy diet for amazing results. To that end, i would like to introduce Vemma to every lover of good health.

For any foundation to be solid, it needs a strong cornerstone. Combining traditional Eastern wellness philosophies with modern Western Scientific principles, Vemma formula has been clinically studied to be your cornerstone for optimal health.

With 90-plus nutrients, Vemma is a complete, ultra-premium daily antioxidant supplement, that nourishes the body at the cellular level to help protect and defend against everyday impurities.* Vemma is available in two 32oz environmentally and economically friendly non-BPA bottles, a 30 day supply as a maintenance dose for one person.

Antioxidants are compounds that inhibit unstable molecules, called free radicals, from damaging our cells. The measurement of an antioxidant’s power to neutralize free radicals is referred to as the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) value. The higher the ORAC value, the stronger the compound’s capacity and the greater its ability to prevent free-radical damage at the cellular level. Vemma boasts superior antioxidant protection of over 4,800 ORAC units per serving.

To get your regular supply of this amazing product, please contact me on 0812 198 2702;[email protected]

4. nene

October 9, 2014 at 1:32 pm

i wish this show could be on tv, it’s truly inspiring. but no, nigerian tv stations ask for atrocious sums of money and can’t produce anything worth watching that’s why nigerian tv sucks. Well done Nelly.

5. Pleased

October 9, 2014 at 1:40 pm

Very inspiring Nelly – watching this makes me truly believe that I can do it too with the right mental attitude. Very well done to you on your success so far.

6. Priscy

October 9, 2014 at 1:59 pm

Awww…so happy for you Nelly. Truly inspiring

7. saint zizee

October 9, 2014 at 2:28 pm

Awwwwwww !!!!!! Weightloss celebrity Nellie……Truly inspiring!

8. @edDREAMZ

October 9, 2014 at 3:27 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Clap for urself Nelly, yu really did great no doubt….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

9. Blackky

October 9, 2014 at 5:08 pm

This is some real good stuff. Nelly you rock girl. Proud of ya

10. Blackky

October 9, 2014 at 5:23 pm

Thumbs up Nelly. Some people would not understand what you had to go through until they walk down the weight loss road. Been there, done that – failed many times – picked myself back up again – and I am constantly walking to reach the goal – and I will, some day!!!

11. Kore

October 9, 2014 at 7:02 pm

I need to gain weight myself. I eat so much and it does not show. I am 30yrs and weighs 60. Please help!

12. Ndidi

October 9, 2014 at 7:22 pm

So inspiring!!! Excellent interview

13. Jay

October 9, 2014 at 7:24 pm

Nelly I’m so inspired and I’m not even on a weight loss journey, will definitely apply your advice to other aspects of my life. Glory, you know you rock!!(like for real)

14. someone

October 9, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Thumbs up mommy rex. Truly inspiring.

15. Gayle

October 11, 2014 at 12:51 am

Well done Nelly! Truly inspiring and encouraging to the rest of us who are on this journey too.

16. Eny

October 17, 2014 at 8:48 am

Hhmmm! I don’t even know where to start. Well done Glory. Your inspire series have been a blessing… More power to you!

Well done Nelly! For having the courage to lay it all bare. I am a UK 16 and my greatest pride is being able to maintain that weight for years despite my family history. I am proud and beautiful, I model, write, act and everything in between. However, I am very conscious i haven’t even gotten into the childbearing role. My major issue is not so much as to lose weight but to be able to maintain this weight despite whatever life may throw my way.

May God bless your husband and everyman who is able to see a woman’s heart and all that she has to offer before her physical and who will stand by her through it all in being the person she can be (and vice versa)