Music

New Video: SHiiKANE feat Oritse Femi – Sabi

ShiiKane - November 2013 - BellaNaijaSHiiKANE are back with another club banger called ‘SABI’ featuring Oriste Femi.

Released on their label Mama A Records, ‘Sabi’ produced by Lirrupy is a club track for the partygoers. The track is about living life to the fullest and not letting the haters get you down.

The video for ‘Sabi’ was produced by SHiiKANE and styled by their clothing label ShiiBrit. The video was directed by Director Teekay and shot in London with appearance from Mavin Records Artist Dr. Sid.

Watch & Enjoy!

1. funmi

October 20, 2014 at 4:36 pm

Hot hot hot!! Absolutely lovee the energy they brought on this track and the video is on point. Well done SHiiKANE!

2. Princewell

October 20, 2014 at 4:43 pm

Beautiful video for a dope song!! SHiiKANE are killin it right now, love the whole package! Nicely done, very pretty girls

3. timetosiptea

October 20, 2014 at 4:54 pm

Daaaaaaaaam!!! They are murdering the Afrobeat scene!! Love dis group. DrSid eyebrows pahhaa!

• Betsy J

October 21, 2014 at 8:23 am

Hahaaha I just went back to see his eyebrows didn’t notice the first time 😀
      It also nice to see people using new and fresh dancers in their videos instead of recycling the same dance troops

4. Georginaspice

October 20, 2014 at 4:59 pm

This looks American. See package doe!! Shiikane r 1 of da best ladies out there at da moment. Kill am!!!

5. IsThatWhyWeAreHere?

October 20, 2014 at 5:23 pm

I definitely wouldn’t dance to this if i was in a club…or nod my head if it was playing on the radio…I dono, something just sounds off…
    #MyOpinion

• I'mnotafamilymember

October 20, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Well at least we know that you are not their family member.

6. Nunu

October 20, 2014 at 5:30 pm

One word #Onpoint

7. I'mnotafamilymember

October 20, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Its sounds alot better than the last song. Not bad. But they should try reducing the autotune

• Natasha Bedingfield

October 21, 2014 at 9:30 pm

An Afrobeat song? With Autotune? Say it ain’t so ಠ_ಠ

I’m more concerned with the tall girl tbh. The color of her red dress clashes with her blonde hair. And her index finger nail is too square. That is a fashion no no ladies. These girls have a lot of work to do. They should reshoot the video.

8. Boss

October 20, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Too much doro tune!!!! Me no like

• femi chin

October 20, 2014 at 6:30 pm

You obviously do not listen to a lot of afro beat, your opinion is dry as my left foot

9. polished crown

October 20, 2014 at 5:54 pm

Song is ok something is off it needs a drop or something, I’ve always had a problem with there styling but this video i the best so far 1 out of 4 outfit changes were good, the first all black. The rest I just don’t get, red long dresses why tho?

10. Thomas Sims

October 20, 2014 at 6:17 pm

shiikane on the beat! NICEEEEE ONE GIRLS!!!
    This is a banger! these girls are ready to be serious in this industry
    1. the video is too on point, great lighting the girls look beautiful and their performance was electric.
    2. They looks beautiful, hot and sexy but not too much. on show, still kept it classy
    3. the song is on point, Oritse added a great performance but shikane held their own on this track, 10/10

• Betsy J

October 21, 2014 at 8:21 am

I agree. TeamSHiiKANE lol

11. faychika

October 20, 2014 at 6:17 pm

I love the energy they brought to this video, the lighting, their style, the song, just dope! This is definitely a club banger!

12. supermanwonder84

October 20, 2014 at 6:22 pm

Whuuut?? FIIIIYA pon me!! club banger for sure! You gals are fine sha! evrytin bout this is so good. Oritse verse is niice. i’m groovin hard to this tune. yu are not playing at alllll

13. Kiks

October 20, 2014 at 11:12 pm

The chic who sings first has a lot of work to do.
    not a bad attempt

14. Stella B

October 21, 2014 at 12:52 am

Very catchy song and Beautiful video. This group is spectacular. The tall girl who starts the song is very pretty I like the hair. They are all pretty, Where are they from?

15. Chidinma

October 21, 2014 at 3:24 am

j just watched 30 secs of the video and refuse to waste any more precious moments God gave me. Like seriously who is leaving all these positive comments. Lol..WT!! Be serious!

16. benny

October 21, 2014 at 6:47 am

Loooool Family and friends all over the comments…

• Betsy J

October 21, 2014 at 8:16 am

Liking YOUR OWN comment on bella Naija doesn’t make it more valid hehehe
      Sounds like jealousy…

• benny

October 21, 2014 at 5:28 pm

I can as well accuse u of liking urs too shei? I will sit and press 500+ times because they r paying me to be “sounding like jealousy” for ur friends?

• lovetolove

October 21, 2014 at 7:56 pm

I was thinking the same thing! People get time sha

17. Betsy J

October 21, 2014 at 8:20 am

This is a very different sound for shiikane. I wasn’t expecting this collaboration but it works well. The video it one of the crispest I have seen and they look stunning… They could have been less repetitive with the lyrics but it’s still an ok song. More grease to your elbows.

18. Ummmm

October 21, 2014 at 9:28 am

Sounds like “selfie”..be creative
    Nice try tho

• lovetolove

October 21, 2014 at 7:53 pm

What is selfie? Confused*

19. l

October 21, 2014 at 3:54 pm

I do not understand why people like to lie..call a spade a spade.. These girls are unique,however this song does not sound right.

20. Timothy Paul

October 21, 2014 at 6:00 pm

This is a jam! The video is epic and one of the best released this year. Not sure why people are so negative when it comes to our female artists… I have seen people crucify tiwa savage and others when Most of the male artists are releasing terrible tuneless music!, this group can sing and they are beautiful. I’m very impressed!

21. Natasha Bedingfield

October 21, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Video and styling is on point. I prefer their over song tho. These girls seem really unique. Great to see them blowing up.

22. satisfaction256

October 22, 2014 at 5:03 am

Impressed! I love how these ladies look, and oritse femi styling is fresh, Me like this vid!

23. Lydia Mend