News

Charly Boy Reveals He Fathered a Child at 16 and Was Sexually Molested When Younger | Read ‘My Wandering P*’

Charly-Boy-Illusionz-Magazine-November-2014-BellaNaija007

Music veteran Charly Boy usually posts articles on his Facebook page periodically and yesterday he shared another one that has got people talking.

In the article called ‘My Wandering Penis’ Charly Boy reveals a few things the world did not know and would not have known – he fathered a child at 16, he was raped when he was young and more.

Read his article below.

Some say that I am gay; some have called me a fag, crazily some think am a transvestite. Some will swear I’m bisexual, hummmmmm. My Sexuality has always been a subject of great scrutiny and misconception ever since I can remember, and I have had a ball if I say so myself. Na today? E don tey!

My parents saw Pepper. When I was barely 10yrs old, my baby nurse was caught tampering with me sexually, Chineke! A practice that pleasured me even though I didn’t know what the heck to do, when we were caught by my mother needless to say how levied she was. My God!  Come and see! She beat the living hell out of my baby nurse, didn’t even know my mum knew karate and judo then. No be small thing.

By the time I turned 12, I was disvirgined  by a local whore who dashed me my first STD,  the discomfort I experienced was very scary, it was as if my kini was on fire.  Kai!  I confided in my Mama, who took it upon herself to further frighten and scare the living day light out of me, telling me how sex is so bad and dangerous. Did that frighten me after I was cured?  For where? From there on, girls were getting pregnant around me like they were all catching cold. The more I was beaten up by my father and scared shitless by my mother for my waywardness the more stories of pregnant girls all over the bloody place grew, it was amazing though  it wasn’t funny.

Meanwhile in secondary school, my mates were busy being good children, reading their books; I was busy fornicating all over the place getting girls pregnant. It was incredible when I come to think about it now. Yesoooo I was catching my fun with reckless abandon while my parents prayed for my deliverance because chaiii, I spoil from belle, no be today. By the time I was 16yrs old I had my first baby, of course not to be seen as a cursed child I denied any knowledge of ever knowing the woman at the time, who usually were all older than me, some by 10yrs. All I could chorus at that time was that famous tune by Shaggy, No, “It Wasn’t Me”. By the time I turned 19, my mother in her wisdom talked me into getting married early. I went along with the programme, for me I saw it all as legally having a free supply of p….sy, endless sex, which one be my own. That marriage failed before it kicked off, I was just too young and immature to understand what I was getting myself  into, that’s how I ended up marrying 3times, experimenting with different women before meeting my present anointed  wife, lady Diane.

It has not been all that bad because I can now see how wanting to be severely me has brought me miles ahead of my peers and age mates.

Now I smell like someone who was always ahead of his game. My first son is about 46yrs old now, an associate professor at MIT in Boston Mass. USA. Then it was taboo for a young man of 16 to be making babies, right now my people, it’s a blessing, and I thank God daily. I have nine kids and 14 grandchildren, I have had my fill God knows, but the hardest thing was the discipline I had to employ when I built the larger than life Image that is CharlyBoy.

There were girls everywhere, crawling from between the cracks in the walls, young girls, not so young, old and not too old, married women, red Indians, white, black, green. There were more women around me, God! I don’t even know how I coped, thanks for all that I have learnt as a Buddhist. The art of conquering one’s body, controlling my desires and not allowing it to gain dominion over me. At first it was difficult, but the more I chased the truth in the line of clean living I started to develop a more beautiful soul. It was only discipline , courage, wisdom and the blood of Lady Diane that helped me survive attacks from all them women, the harder they came the harder they fell. I chased the chasers. No be small tin.

The controversial stunt and hype of being gay, was my unorthodox way of beating off most of the women hanging around me, it was becoming ridiculous. As the hype gained momentum most of the women left me to myself, feeling that my sexual preference was different. The fact that I was able to act with restrain made me powerful, can’t really explain it, but I felt godlike and I knew I had come of age.

As I matured through the journey I started to feel more in control of my erection and emotions.  But no thanks to the gay thing, I have always been as straight as a pencil and even if I was, why would I ever hide it, I send anybody? Me, Charlyboy, 007, license to do anyhow. Long story short, it discouraged a lot of women from hanging around, since I couldn’t beat them off. Oh! I played my part very well as Charlyboy. The gen gen tins abi? I’m really good at it, believe me.

Just in case I’m losing you, or have managed to confuse you.  Please get your mind out from the gutters I’m talking about discipline here, not indiscriminate sex. I’m talking about the need for grownups to live a more disciplined life, having more respect for your Kini and your body. I may have been a bomb as a teenager, but my brother now I know better how to honour and respect my body. Gbam!

Credit: Facebook

1. Atl's Finest

December 6, 2014 at 8:04 am

Hmmm next!!! I don’t even know how to classify this Man/she/gay/etc!!! What’s next jor..

2. kunle onatoye

December 6, 2014 at 8:13 am

All these he dey talk na grammer..very soon he go start dey naked himself like meheeda…old fool…grandpa wake up from your slumber…

• jake ro

December 6, 2014 at 11:51 am

What you do not understand, try finding informations about it and making sense of it other than calling bad names to the person or things .africans has a long way to go in understanding complex issues and figuring out complex things.that is why the rest of the world think, you have low intelligent.brake away from, superstitious, conspiracy theories and try finding out the reality and truth behind issues, things and events believe it or not , you will begin to have a better understanding of the world you live in.wake up to reality people

3. inBethlehem

December 6, 2014 at 8:21 am

OKaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

4. udokajane

December 6, 2014 at 8:23 am

i have an article my blog i will like for you to publish it here for me. about an arm robbery attack at gun point. udokajane.blogspot.com.

5. udokajane

December 6, 2014 at 8:30 am

lol good for you charly Man

6. john

December 6, 2014 at 10:32 am

great piece but i still swear that you are bisexual

7. jake ro

December 6, 2014 at 11:14 am

Your honesty is what makes me really like you.some may see you as taken bij the dark side and crazy but, I knw that you are not crazy afteral.nothing compares to being honest and true to ones self.kudos to you charly.

8. Blessing Udoma Chidozie

December 6, 2014 at 12:46 pm

Nice write up though but I think u sincerely hv to make a real u turn.

9. NaijaPikin

December 6, 2014 at 2:26 pm

Always love his write ups. Always good to read from one of naijas few honest men.

10. O

December 6, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Trying to stay relevant *sigh*

11. obi

December 6, 2014 at 8:21 pm

I am concerned that he seems to trivialise this issue of child molestation and concentrate on his sexuality. I wonder if he has truly dealt with issue surrounding his molestation by a pedophile.being a public figure who enjoys writing he could have used this platform and tackled the issue of child molestation, how it can go on under the nose of busy parents, and the impact it can have on a child’s normal development. This sort of child rape goes on in a lot of homes and it’s about time the government does something to protect children.

• tunmi

December 7, 2014 at 12:19 am

Right. And his abuse oudl have contributed to his promiscuity

• tunmi

December 7, 2014 at 12:19 am

*could have

12. Yayi Boni

December 7, 2014 at 12:22 am

So Uncle Charly is 62? Abi

13. ministerswife

December 7, 2014 at 2:53 am

This is why I love this man! Refreshingly frank, open, reflective and funny.

Now, this is well articulated myth shattering gospel :
    ‘As I matured through the journey I started to feel more in control of my erection and emotions’

I truly believe that a man who is unable to restrain his sensual and sexual desires is not much better than an animal in the wild. A manimal..

All so-called men should learn to conquer their penis and stop allowing it conquer them.

On a final note, ladies, please get some standards and respect yourself enough to not condone a recalcitrant cheating manimal.

14. Dblack5

December 7, 2014 at 8:30 am

He is in denial and then again who wouldn’t be when you will face further scrutiny. Be yourself Charlie boy but think of your kids every time you type those stories you so eagerly want to tell the world may end up affecting them in the future. Glad you don’t use your legal name. You don’t have to reveal your whole self to be accepted those who value you will without you saying a word

15. chizzyforreazy

December 7, 2014 at 9:23 am

For the first time I think I can come with terms to say I now know and understand who the man charly boy is, only for the buddiest not a bad guy after all.

16. TheRealist

December 7, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Just wasted 10 minutes of my life that I will never regain…[email protected]

17. yinda

December 7, 2014 at 6:10 pm

In other words, you’re a recovering sex addict. Next………

18. Sophia Sucre

January 3, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Charly could you please live your life and stop minding what people say about you, they just don’t understand. Luv u to the moon and back#