Relationships

Toni Payne Opens Up about Her Marriage with 9ice, Says ‘I’ve been Called Every Name in the Book…Because I Loved the Wrong Person’

Toni Payne

When Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran had their social media relationship breakdown, they were not the only ones who were affected by the backlash of social media users.

Toni Payne, TV host, lifestyle writer and ex-wife to Nigerian artist 9ice was also attacked by her followers when she added her opinion to the discussion.

A number of her followers made reference to the fact that there was once a rumour that she had cheated on her husband with another man in the music industry, Ruggedman.

Toni Payne immediately shut the rumours down by tweeting that she never cheated on 9ice with Ruggedman.

This morning, she again used social media –her Instagram account – to set the records straight. She posted a picture of herself and captioned:

‘The other day I lost my cool when I shud av ignored cos I let people who do not matter get to me. It got me trending in a way I did not like and that for me I can’t ignore. Till today, I get an unreasonable amount of hate for something I did not do. I ignore most times but this time I reacted. I’ve been thru a lot so sometimes I find them hard to ignore, maybe because Iv addressed it to the point that it feels like it will never go away. Iv been called every name in the book, bitch, attn seeker, etc simply because I loved the wrong person but still I held my head high choosing to carry on.

I do my best to stay true to who I am and be a good person. Tho sum may deem it weakness, I’m a free spirit and av no problem baring my soul so yes I’ll admit, even though I’m strong, it sometimes gets to me. Not because their opinions matter but because I even have to deal with it in the first place and most of the time it feels surreal. I understand that not everyone will like me, so they will use anything they can against me. I probably wouldn’t care if it was something I actually did.

Then I’ll accept that It is what it is. I wish I could explain the feeling of being wrongly accused in that magnitude. It’s like a million welts digging deep at your soul, and no one seems to understand you. To some it’s funny, to some it’s a headline, to me, it’s reassurance I have to give my son that a nasty rumor was badly mismanaged. It’s the explaining I will be doing in the years to come.

It’s irritating when it keeps popping up and I have to turn the other cheek but I’m learning each day to always keep my cool. I’m happy and content but also human. Excuse me if I react sometimes to stupidity thrown in my direction.. God gave me a fresh start and for that I should be grateful.. Apologies if I disappointed anyone by clapping back…..I promise next time to try harder to ignore and hopefully this will be the last of it… Xoxo #Osha’

This morning, a new account popped up on Instagram called ‘Mamapikinn’ and the person says she is a friend of Toni Payne and she told the whole story of Toni Payne’s marriage with 9ice.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Photo Credit: Instagram – Toni Payne, Mamapikinn

1. bobbydox

December 10, 2014 at 11:01 am

Toni! Toni!! please this your relationship saga that u always put out for us to read isnt it about time you just move on, 9ice himself doesnt complain and insult u or whatever it might be, so just move on ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• SASSYCASSIE

December 10, 2014 at 12:20 pm

abeg, allow her express herself befre ahe loses it.nice cant talk because he hasnothing to sqy

• benny

December 10, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Oh please shut it! She is still getting insulted for it. You think she shouldn’t air it so it dies once and for all? I didn’t know this was what happened. Now I know. Many others now know.

She always puts for you to read? Who tied ur eye there? The poor woman should suppress her frustration to please some random internet creature named Bobby. Ok then

• slice

December 10, 2014 at 1:03 pm

why would he complain/ he’s the one that cheated. in her position, i think i might be quiet but how she chooses to deal with hurt is really her call. she tries to move on and people keep calling her names cause her MAN cheated. no fair.

and shame on his parents if they did that

• Non needed

December 10, 2014 at 1:33 pm

Do yourself a favour and shut the hell up! A man treats his wife, the mother of his son unfairly and all you have to say is move on? how about a little empathy and calling the trash out on his mess up?

• Lolly

December 10, 2014 at 2:07 pm

We are not, and we will never be tired of hearing the truth…

• john bosco

December 10, 2014 at 5:02 pm

Last week Sunday she was again acussed of cheating on 9ice with Ruggedman a rumor 9ice fueled and allowed to grow. So I don’t blame her at all

• BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

December 10, 2014 at 7:06 pm

I THINK PLEASE LET HER BE. SHE IS SIMPLY TELLING US WHAT 9ICE AND HIS FAMILY DID TO HER. GIVE IT TO HER, SHE HAS BEEN SILENT TILL NOW AND SHE HAS A RIGHT TO TELL HER STORY WHERE AND WHEN NECESSARY. IF YOU GET CUT DEEP, DON’T YOU JUMP OR MOVE IN DISCOMFORT? LET HER BE PLEASE.

A WORD FOR 9ICE, I THINK YOU SHOULD FIND TIME AND GO APOLOGISE TO TONI. YOU NEED TO CLEAR YOUR PATH/FUTURE SO IT IS WELL WITH YOU MAN, YOU GOT KIDS; EVEN THE SON YOU HAVE WITH TONI. SIT BACK AWHILE AND THINK. CHEERS……..

2. I totally believe you Toni Payne.

3. seun

December 10, 2014 at 11:09 am

Been through the same……God will surelu vindicate me too……

4. Eyitayo

December 10, 2014 at 11:11 am

Dis got me tearyy and now even afraid to get marry, what we (women) face ehn it is well. Tonipayne God is ur strength, keep doing ur own thing and let him continue being Baby Daddy…God knws all and He will judge *plentyhomo ma’m

5. Mrs O

December 10, 2014 at 11:18 am

What a sad story it’s good to get perspective and get an insight to her side of the story. it’s a hot mess and we’ll never know truth nor should we care but it’s nice to have another angle

6. Oke

December 10, 2014 at 11:25 am

It’s really enlightening to see her point of view. Usually we are so excited by a story that we dont pause to think if our words and opinions are hurting the topic. She’s accountable to her son who may start asking her questions when he begins to understand. Lets build people more

7. Opsy

December 10, 2014 at 11:28 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

8. ty

December 10, 2014 at 11:39 am

Haaa… epistle aye… But men, some of us have it rough… pele dear… God will comfort you and all involved…

9. Oluwachizzy

December 10, 2014 at 11:43 am

hmmmmmmmmmm, Na wa oooo. Men sha!!!!!!!!!!! God will surely help us all, abi na wrong thing to fall in love nii…………….Hope d Public will see dis and leave my Toni alone ooo; and he is going for politics and thinks he will win. “The evil dat men do lives within dem now not after dem anymore”

10. mimi

December 10, 2014 at 11:49 am

I believe u toni. Nice is a thief and a gold digger he used u dear, u don’t deserve this insult melted on u he deserves it himself. How many baby mamas does he have? Nice kor bad ni oloriburuku oshi

11. peach

December 10, 2014 at 11:51 am

i really felt like crying………….hmmmmmmmm

12. SASSYCASSIE

December 10, 2014 at 12:17 pm

i dont know toni personally but i remember her on najaryders anhow she would not let us rest, posting nice’s music. we used to tease her about being more than a pr for him. ww eventually found out they werw dating – and boy, were we dissappointed.we yabbed and yabbed and toni stood by the ungrateful oaf.

she used her infuence, resources and contacts to get nice gigs in the states and naija never minding what anyone said.

she believed in him and was committed to him and his career. when i heard what he put her through, i was heartbroken for this girl.

personally , i dont believe fr one second that she was creeping on nice but even if she was it still does not justify the treatment metted out to her by nice and his cohorts.
    nice may be talented but talent means nothing if you have no one to believe in you and promote you. toni is not perfect-heck, no one is- but she did not deserve this mess. i’m glad she’s moved on. she’s always been a go getter. she had an entertainment blog and forum way before the bns and lis.

• Mama Ethan

December 10, 2014 at 1:56 pm

I remember oh , was also on NR back then and I got to know about 9ice through her….and people thought he was way beneath her. This life ehn!

13. SASSYCASSIE

December 10, 2014 at 12:18 pm

meted

14. Gistyinka Blog

December 10, 2014 at 12:21 pm

Hmmmmm relationship drama..

15. Cynthia

December 10, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Toni Payne!!!! I sympathize with you, honestly you have been vindicated, by their fruits you shall know them.
    Pls who is the one is loyal to promiscuity now? With two baby mama’s no marital commitment. I need not go further. I rest my case.

• Cynthia

December 10, 2014 at 12:26 pm

*that

16. nikky

December 10, 2014 at 12:29 pm

this is just sad….how can she move on? ordinary bad relationships can haunt you for life not to talk of marriage and then you have your kids as constant reminders…my dear ehn…God will give you grace to heal. As for you 9ice..u were just a tout and a beautiful woman gave you her life and you chose to treat her this way….you have to apologize to her and PUBLICLY. Madam Godis……dating a married man???and you are not even teenager and you are disgracing yaself like this..repent o. Women, lets learn not to cast our pearls before swine..Lord help us all..

17. Daizzy

December 10, 2014 at 12:30 pm

Not to sound mean but its been a while this happened! Can she give it a rest and move on!

• Truth

December 10, 2014 at 4:39 pm

No she cannot give it a rest if other people keep bringing it up!

• Leah

December 10, 2014 at 5:59 pm

No she doesn’t want to give it a rest, she wants to come here and make multiple comments and love her comments to make herself feel better. 9ice cheated on her and she did not cheat, fine I think most people believe that. 9ice has had several similar affairs and relationship and we all know he is a JERK. His nemesis will catch up to him as I suspect it already is. But this Toni Payne has refused to move on with her life because the only way she feels she can gain attention is by repeating the same story over and over again. Madam Professional Victim we don hear, get a job, a talent or something and grow up.

• DEE

December 11, 2014 at 9:39 am

IT IS NOT ABOUT HER GAINING ATTENTION OR BRINGING THE ISSUE UP, PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE COMMENT ABOUT IT EVERY NOW AND THEN, SHES HUMAN, SHE CANT KEEP QUIET ALL THE TIME, HER RECENT COMMENT ABOUT THE ISSUE CAME OUT BECAUSE OF A RECENT TALK ABOUT IT FROM SOME PEOPLE

18. boosilicious007

December 10, 2014 at 12:32 pm

This is a kind of hurt and pain that would never go away…reading it bought tears to my eyes. Be strong. *sigh*

19. Dami

December 10, 2014 at 12:46 pm

She has badluck…..everybody that worked with Tony Payne are all sucessful after they left her even Olamide Baddo…..Toni you need deliverance from 10 strong pastors.

• keh

December 10, 2014 at 2:06 pm

Na wa u o

• Ona

December 11, 2014 at 1:30 am

Nigerians….i can’t with u people i swearr kai! No logical thinking at all….everything is fetish and superstitious. Tufiakwa!

20. Changing Faces

December 10, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Terrible experience… This is the problem with being unequally yoked. Mr.Nice is obviously the one with the problem; one ex wife and 2 baby mamas. I feel your pain Toni, may God heal your heart.

21. Anon

December 10, 2014 at 12:48 pm

We should always remember that there are three sides to every story. His side, her side and the truth. When will this rehashing end? Is it every time he has a child that she goes all nostalgic?

• Truth

December 10, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Did you read where they said she made a comment on Chris and Karrauche’s post and people called her out? So my dear I it’s not anytime 9ce has a baby. She just needed to respond to her accusers. Haba

• Idomagirl

December 10, 2014 at 9:11 pm

She was actually minding her business, tweeting about the Karrueche/Drake situation when one idiot jumped out of nowhere and said ‘oh but you cheated with Ruggedman’. The thing of course went viral, so it wasn’t as if she just woke up and decided to retell the story…

22. Nahum

December 10, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Hmm…Nigerians are ever so ready to crucify women and vindicate men…Most of the time, its the man that is the villain. Toni, God has finally taken up your matter. The truth has come out and it is time for Abolore to answer for his misdeeds.

• Nahum

December 10, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Abolore sold both houses to run for House of Reps and he lost….yep, its definitely time to answer for his misdeeds

23. lotusflower

December 10, 2014 at 1:02 pm

It is sad that I know people very close to me who have faced the same at the hands of.their inlaws. It is always that the wife is keeping the man from giving his parents and siblings money. Siblings who are married with their own homes are fighting the women who was unfortunate enough to marry their brothers. They should be ashamed. Toni, ignore the public. As your friend has said, everyone can see who is full of scandal now. You are not the one grabbing baby daddy’s from here and there. You should be glad that he is into politics now that you are gone. I am afraid to think of what his inlaws would have said to you. I’m sure they would have blamed you for his failure to secure a political seat.

24. Athila S.A.

December 10, 2014 at 1:20 pm

WOW!!! The pain, humiliation that we women put up with in relationships….and men, somehow come out always shining and innocent. Our efforts never seem to be good enough. Toni dear may God bring healing into your life and may He restore your life and may He strenghten and bless you to raise up that child. From Single mother in Southie raising up to 2 boys…Love you dear

25. Detutt

December 10, 2014 at 1:39 pm

Toni, I really pray you are reading this…Karma or what do I call it, Abolore didn’t even win primaries, did you even read the petition he wrote to his so called ”appeal committee’ to re-conduct the primaries, even his English was all wrong…just like him, Toni dear, I don’t know you but God has vindicated you, and I truly pray you find love again, don’t let ur experience with abolore(what kind of name is that sef) if I should interprete it in Yoruba, it means (half good deed) lol, what kind of person bears that??anyway Toni, please don’t let your experience with ‘abolore’ prevent you from finding and recognizing love when you see it, please keep trusting God and when the time is right, you’ll have better explanation to give your dear son, not this silly rumour, by then, there will be clarity, God bless you and your son dear…

26. ola

December 10, 2014 at 1:42 pm

so many people here saying they feel for her et all….when dem no dey there when the thing happen…..make this girl move on i beg.

If you were not there when it happened,you dont have to take sides.

• Tuu

December 10, 2014 at 2:21 pm

You’ll never know what it feels like unless you were in her shoes, this kind of pain almost never goes away, Shes no angel, she’s human and she definitely has d right to share her pain and her story, its bad enough that he broke her heart, he tarnished her image only to move on to some1 that he still tried to tarnish her image again, May God give you the strength to completely heal Toni, believe it or not some people(men and women inclusive) are just plain wicked and my dad was like this, Toni reminds me of my mum, the pain almost never goes away, my dad is trying to come back and my mum has forgiven but would never go back to the marriage,how can you even completely forget the hurt.
      My mum might not go on twitter or IG to rant but she talks about it once in a while, so please for those of you saying she should move on, that may be d best thing to do but forgive her for having a human side, forgive her also for trying to make people see she’s not such a bad person afterall, A lot of people here cant even stand a constructive critic not to talk about when people bad mouth you for things you didnt commit.
      I’ll stop here, It will take an excellent liar to put this story all together. May God forgive you Abolore and may your son/kids do too.

• lare

December 10, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Thank you for sharing that your mom still talks about this – years later

I dont understand why people just expect this girl to take crap continually thrown at her and not be hurt. Please, this type of pain is so real. Wish you well Toni

• Truth

December 10, 2014 at 4:50 pm

Were you also there when it happened cause it sounds like you believe 9ce?

• john bosco

December 10, 2014 at 5:47 pm

There is obviously an element of truth from what I have read anybody with a functioning brain cell will know that.

• The Bull

December 10, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Nigerians believe in “moving on” in other words forget what atrocities happened in the past without addressing them and wait for those things to happen again. That is the move on mentality. Most of the people saying move on will not sit down and watch their names dragged through the mud for what they didn’t do

• girl

December 11, 2014 at 5:09 am

which of the baby mamas are you? its very obvious you don’t even want to hear what she has to say. I’m sure you’re a low life scum that doesn’t have another thing to do than be a BN comment jumper.

27. inz b.

December 10, 2014 at 1:55 pm

see how KARMA works? a lot of people think you can hurt people who love genuinely and give you their all and get away with it…but it never works that way, where is 9ice now? riding horses….he’s failed in music despite his tremendous talent, its not juju, its his folly from his past that is biting him now…..
    Toni,kpele..its not easy,but its time to move on..you will find the man that loves you entirely. that is my prayer for u.

• ola

December 10, 2014 at 2:09 pm

make u sha remember say na just one side of the story you hear,and for sure 9ice too would have something to say…..takes sides with caution

• benny

December 10, 2014 at 3:05 pm

Foooool. haven’t you heard 9ice’s side of the story over the years? See how u are jumping everywhere. I am sure u do the same. Die in ur guilt

28. Adio

December 10, 2014 at 2:08 pm

My reply is to the mamapikinnn. 1. Just because you not do not trust your own man , don’t ask others not to trust theirs.
    2. I am Sick and tired of this levels thing. What makes Toni Better than 9ice. Education , money or because she’s from LA.This excessive belief in one’s own abilities or attractiveness to others needs to end in 9ja .
    3. It did not work out simple . we all make bad decisions in life sometimes .

• dola

December 10, 2014 at 2:44 pm

That is why your name is Adio.

• ola

December 10, 2014 at 3:27 pm

and that is why your name is Dola too…..dola ode

• Ona

December 10, 2014 at 6:03 pm

Idealy, id like to agree with ur number 2 point but it does help alot when two people in a relationship are on the same wavelength. Take for instance toni and nice; if nice and his family were exposed and enlightened, would they have thrown her out of the house the way they did? Would he even have allowed it? If nice and his folks were educated would they have chased away not only his wife but also his own child? If nice was decent, would he have impregnanted another woman while still married and even had the guts to flaunt it in front of his then wife and childd?! Forget men….it matters a whole lot!

• Iambelarosa

December 11, 2014 at 8:18 am

I totally agree with you. Most of our so called celebrities are half wits. But I think what most people are forgetting is that they are humans. But 9ce and his family F up by conniving to throw that Payne out. That’s heartless mehn!

• Iambelarosa

December 11, 2014 at 8:23 am

I totally agree with you. Most of our celebs are half wits. Forget about the education but it’s just pure evil for sending Toni out of her matrimonial home by the family. Especially when 9ce wasn’t present. I just hope she finds the strength to live a happy live again

29. oj

December 10, 2014 at 2:47 pm

toni, i can’t imagine the pain u’re going thru, i know it’s hard but pls
    move on with ur life.
    don’t talk about it again.
    don’t listen to negative people.
    surround urself with positive people who genuinely love u.
    raise ur child to be better than his father.
    leave matters in God’s hands because vengeance belongs to him.
    and with all sincerity, u are better off without him.

a man who can treat a woman who stood by him when things were tough like that will fail his constituents and destroy this country if given the chance.

30. fygo

December 10, 2014 at 3:09 pm

Geeez..I juz can’t beliv d rubbish and silly stuffz I read here @tymz! Evrybody is quick to jugde,as if they were thr whn evrythin happened. Vry silly attempt 2 make ursef look good! Juz shut it and move on. Lookin 4 justification over a failed marriage..sowiee non out here. Juz move on ma. Chikena!

• chichi

December 10, 2014 at 4:35 pm

Plain idiot. You would never understand because you have no soul. Stop reading if you cant believe what you read. Maybe you simply cannot comprehend simple english. Do you even know what insensitive means? Check that in a dictionary if you own one bt I can give you a heads up, thats what you are. And you are probably sitting at home, jobless and broke.

• Truth

December 10, 2014 at 5:02 pm

@ very silly attempt to make herself look good. So what makes you different from others that have empathized with her? Sounds to me like you had taken sides already by that statement. Everyone has a right to defend themselves

• The Bull

December 10, 2014 at 5:55 pm

I’m not sure you can read or maybe you should point out where she is seeking justification for a failed marriage. She is addressing a rumor that up on till last weekend she was being accused of. Not every time comment, if u have nothing sensible to say keep quiet..

• Ify

December 12, 2014 at 1:38 pm

With the way you type, it’s so obvious how retarded you are. Get off the internet and pick up your books idiot.

31. J

December 10, 2014 at 3:30 pm

I’m Really close to tears …… Wow!

32. deb

December 10, 2014 at 5:21 pm

i have dated my husband for 6 years and married for 11 months, when you have bad in laws, the make life miserable for you. infact they will say you are the one that wants to break their family when in fact they have underlying issues. my inlaws are educated but mehn, i was disappointed in them when i realized so many things about them, things they say, the way they think, they behave like village women, but to GOD be the glory, i am putting them in their place small small. and oh… my mother in law is FETISH infact, plenty stories. My parents are so disappointed in them and so also my husband. they are happy when you have nothing and when you have so much they go crazy, always wants to know watsup with you, lie against you in your presence, talk ill about you in your absence………, i have a lot to say

• benny

December 10, 2014 at 5:51 pm

*sigh* so sorry dear

33. Ona

December 10, 2014 at 5:35 pm

I remember Toni from NR and she even went on to open her own website “nigerian entertainment” or something like that and even her own makeup line. I always thought she was such a driven young lady cos we were all so young then on NR. Next thinv i heard she was dating this guy and raised a major eyebrow cos i honestly expected her to date someone better with all the determination she had. When i heard this baseless rumore i never for once believed it at all, and i find it so sad that people keep attackingg this girl for this. The saddest part is that 9ice allowed these speculations(he never named names) grow wings and fly, and till today keeps mum about it. That is just disgusting honestly. Ur own child’s mother?! If tony really did it, she wont have the boldness to keep defending herself and nice wouldve defo divulged all. I believe the friend who said it was about his ex but when people started speculating it was toni he let it ride so that he can sell records….tufiakwa! N e whoz, Toni, we all live and learn…..people are going thru much worse my dear the only thing is that ur own trials happened in the public eyes. Karma is already dealig with nice; his music career is dead, politics aint working out either. All he does is go
    About impregnating babes. 4 kids from
    3 different women, yet no scandal has been heard from Toni and she still havent said anything ill about this man or his family…..that right there tells u their true characters.

34. On your own

December 10, 2014 at 6:42 pm

I know people are so quick to shout about how karma isn’t real but trust me you can never ever be happy in life by bringing misery to others. God is never mocked! Things we do have a way of coming back to us. Live, learn, forgive and move on from those who have hurt you. Don’t wish them bad. Human beings usually hurt those who love them the most. It is sad but the reality of life.

35. nwanyi na aga aga

December 10, 2014 at 6:46 pm

I dont usually comment on any one sided story but this story is too coherent for doubt. Toni if all these happened as it was written here, be calm God will comfort you. Its sad when things like this happen especially when you bear the brunt of another person’s madness. You will heal, time one of the greatest element on earth will help you heal. It is not well now, but one day you will look back and laugh. Be strong

36. bushbaby

December 10, 2014 at 8:58 pm

@deb I feel for you currently going through the same its hell you know if my baby is sick they believe someone has attacked them. If they are having headache someone is calling their name in an evil manner so frustrating. It is well Toni Payne please let the pain go away be strong

37. TI

December 10, 2014 at 9:38 pm

How can she move on just like that? Nigerians are the most heartless and wicked soul I have ever known! People end up in psychiatric homes here in the UK for things less than this.

38. phunmy

December 10, 2014 at 11:16 pm

Good radiant to bad rubbish. You trying to explain means you are guilty as charged. Anytime i listen to the song i feel ashame as a woman. Mrs “i remember” am sure you are all the same. She put u up to clear her mess shame. If like reply nonsense Your father am not opening this page again. But you see that toni payne SMH she is a disgrace to womanhood

• idomagirl

December 11, 2014 at 2:30 am

Good radiant kwa? Calling someone a disgrace but you cannot even write properly…

• Tuu

December 11, 2014 at 8:04 am

And so what if she put her friend up to clear up her mess, You are an evil soul, your grammar and comment shows that already and you sound like an evil in law, you remind me of that evil maid that almost killed that child, honestly, you do, her friend’s write up is just too precise to be false. You are just bitter that the truth is coming out.

• Justice

December 11, 2014 at 10:27 pm

God forbid! I mistakenly like this crap!…Twice!

39. aurora

December 10, 2014 at 11:49 pm

i feel for Toni Payne and i believe her completely. my problem with her and that foolish song and rumour is that she didnt deny the accusations from the beginning. i think she was waiting for 9ce to refute the rumours but when he didnt, i suspect that she was still trying to make peace with the family and work on her marriage so she just kept quiet.
    if she had shouted and vindicated herself vehemently from the get go, all these wouldnt have happened. Nigerians take silent for consent and her silence then was mistaken for guilt, now, 4/5 years later, it looks like shes crying over split milk.
    Toni Payne, i remember shopping at your mom’s boutique in Adelabu. CQ’s or so, she used to showcase your make up range then and talk proudly about her daughter in USA. you seem like a very intelligent and well brought up lady and im very sorry you’re going through this form the father of your son, a man everyone can attest to that you loved deeply. 9ce is a swine and he doesnt deserve you or your jewels. i pray you find happiness and peace again.

40. truly

December 11, 2014 at 7:31 am

I know Omotoyo Sanusi one of the pple that destroyed toni payne”s marriage to 9ice and i know toni knows her,, as for vicki godis she is just one of those abuja runs girl, Tayo sanusi said all the wrong thins about toni, she got dissapointed when 9ice came her wit his recent baby mama so she relocated to america

• truly

December 11, 2014 at 7:32 am

I meant Omotayo Sanusi

41. Hurperyearmie

December 11, 2014 at 10:06 am

Nigerians can be so wicked!!!! the same people that insulted Toni Payne then are the ones now saying “sorry God has vindicated you”, don’t Judge so that you will not be judged (and na ur own go come worse pass) says the holy book but i will advice don’t be quick to insult, listen to both sides before opening your mouth to spew any rubbish. As for 9ice Life is a seed whatever a man soweth that shall he reap in bountiful folds

• chi-e-z

December 12, 2014 at 1:23 am

I don’t know from what I’ve read most BN spectators are not 9ice fans from his stupid statements about not claiming his kids to his going to theif government money personality. So we not surprised with his gold digging fetish plus guy sounds real stupid in interviews.

42. Tony

December 11, 2014 at 11:17 am

All these women who never accept responsibilities for their own short comings! Always eager to blame someone else and never themselves. Nice obviously has his own issues, but Toni needs to ask herself what she could have done differently to save her marriage (when it was still savable) rather rehashing the same old story.

She should go do some soul searching and make sure not repeat the same mistakes (rather than seeking social media gratification)

43. jhennique

December 11, 2014 at 11:24 am

Maybe she still seeking closure……………we all need that sometimes

44. soji

December 11, 2014 at 5:56 pm

I empathize with you Toni and no woman should have to go through what you went through.

At the same time, your friend said on here that, you were present when he made that ridiculous song about his ex, yet it was your favorite track on his album. You did not speak out when you had the opportunity to, when you could have told him it was wrong, and a childish thing to do, an opportunity to see what kind of human being you were dealing with, instead you cheered him on.
    Unfortunately for you, you’re the one bearing the grunt of it all. The ex girlfriend that, you as a fellow woman did not speak for, God vindicated. As for Vicki Godes (sic), she got her own end of the stick too. You always reap what you sow.

I thank God that, this is now behind you, and you’re stronger and moving on to bigger and better things. Lesson for all women, E FIT BE YOU.

45. chi-e-z

December 12, 2014 at 1:18 am

This Tony girl sha if I went through all this I for cut, dice, and burn some people, clothings, and house. She no show craze for them face any guy that I date will know before marriage the boundaries. In-laws and what not won’t even try it. Obviously yahoo guys gon do yahoo things.

• chi-e-z

December 12, 2014 at 1:19 am

***Tony girl nice sha**

46. mdee

December 12, 2014 at 12:02 pm

so where is the “NICE” himself and what is happening to his career apart from getting more baby mama’s? Nemesis just has a way of catching up no matter what! May God console you!

47. Ify

December 12, 2014 at 1:26 pm

Walahi 9ice is wicked Kai. Even if you didn’t love the girl , you didn’t need to treat her in a nasty fashion. The society is not fair to women at all. Here is a woman who was cheated on and disrespected yet she is still being stepped on by insensitive remarks and comments. I have been wrongly accused before about the same issue and today I’m still in shock that it ever happened to me so Toni some of us know a little of what you’re going through. In my case I didn’t have a child with him, an eternal bond, so it was easy to move on but nevertheless you will get through this Toni. I hope you get to read this. Keep your head up. Xo

48. sam afoo

December 12, 2014 at 1:55 pm

one thing is that only God knows the truth, likewise 9ice and toni payne. I am sure if 9ice should come out with his own side of the story tommorow its this same nigerians that will turn their back on toni again

49. mercy

August 24, 2016 at 11:48 am

Tony! Honestly I feel ur pains right from d very first day I heard d news I knew it was a big lie from d pit of hell, there are times dat I cried cos of dis issue, but wot baffles me so much was wen 9ce came out early dis year to say you never cheated on him! Honestly dat day I cried d more. U should be happy now d lord has vindicated you