Scoop

Have You Ever Hooked Up with an Ex After a Breakup? Jennifer Lopez Says ‘a Few Times’

Jennifer LopezJennifer Lopez was on ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ to promote her steamy new movie The Boy Next Door and while on the show Wendy got Jlo to sit on the hot seat and answer steamy questions.

The questions got steamier and steamier, and Jlo kept answering.

Questions like – what turns her off in the bedroom, if she has every hooked up with an ex, best kiss from her costars and more.

When asked if she’s ever hooked up with an ex after a breakup she said yes, and then added ‘a few times’.

Check on it!

So, have you ever hooked up with an ex after a public breakup?

Photo Credit: Getty Images/Dimitrios Kambouris

1. vikky

January 23, 2015 at 5:08 am

I am saying this under the wrong post but I don’t care because I am so mad right now. Like who is Brymo’s publicist? What is he PR team doing?. I just discovered another awesome song of his on youtube called dear child…my world..the words would make you cry. Someone on here was asking for meaningful music the other day, well here it is. I feel so bad for this artist who has so.much more to offer than these pricks out here ….I weep for Brymo…off to get this one on iTunes too..I just might as well go ahead n get the whole album..Dude is a sick underrated genius…here is the link if anyone wants to.listen to this beautiful melody… youtu.be/ECcQB2BUOhA

• Tunmi

January 23, 2015 at 8:24 pm

The thing pain me sef. Who are his people?? Where are they?? I would not mind having him stuffed in our faces because he actually has the talent to back it up. His twitter is @BrymOlawale and it is a darn shame his genius is not getting recognized as it should.

• honeymix

January 24, 2015 at 3:53 am

Brymo is d only Nigerian whose music I have ever bought on iTunes. I am tired of wondering why he’s not as big as he should be. Brymo can sing,his voice. Another under celebrated singer is Jesse jags.

2. http://hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca/

January 23, 2015 at 6:20 am

I would love to be a fly on the wall in Ben Affleck’s bedroom after this statement.

3. Carliforniabawlar

January 23, 2015 at 9:13 am

Ehn ehn!! 8) shepe Mr. Okafor does not discriminate skin color?! Twale baba mi!

4. www.eniwealth79.blogspot.com

January 23, 2015 at 9:24 am

No. But then again, it depends on her definition of ”hooking up”.

5. Mom to be

January 23, 2015 at 11:40 am

I have, with this one ex who used to give me amazing orgasms. I did it till I started dating someone else. The guy was the one that broke up with me sha but the sex was too good, I had to re-seduce him, lol.

6. sum1special

January 23, 2015 at 12:04 pm

i loooooooveeee J.lo…and how feminine she is…

7. Kenny Jossy

January 23, 2015 at 3:04 pm

For the most part, sex is a major player of one going back to their ex. Especially, for women not every man they date can make have orgasm and if their ex is good and their present is not, they will want to go back and get some of that. I always tell guys, if you must keep your woman or drive her to cloud 9, you make sure you figure out her body know the buttons to press so she can shake off that orgasm like a jelly fish lol… There’s a down side to this, if the man is so good you get the chic hooked up like she’s on cocain, when you want to break up with her, bobo she’s not going anywhere, she will be all over your neck. If you don’t care for the chic, just screw her don’t get her there so you can slip off easily when you are ready. This is out of experience so i know watin i day yan my ppl. Guys have a great weekend.

8. a to the z

January 23, 2015 at 4:08 pm

Once de be

9. cystal

January 23, 2015 at 4:31 pm

i laughed hard at this interview.. BTW Jlo is beautiful. . how come when Nigerian celebs do interviews its never this funny and lively??

• deb

January 23, 2015 at 11:35 pm

Because if a Nigerian kisses in a movie, it’s a big deal, if she has dated many men,she is a whore or gold digger, if she dates younger guys she is a low life,beverly osu came back from big brother &yall reduced her to nothing. Africans can judge

10. Opsy

January 23, 2015 at 8:30 pm

Nice interview…

I’ll always love J-lo, she’s such a beautiful woman!