Music

Oya Woju Oh! Kiss Daniel adds Tiwa Savage & Davido to the Remix

BellaNaija.com

KISS DANIEL Wujo Remix cover 3

This is easily one of the hottest songs at the moment!

Kiss Daniel has added Tiwa Savage and Davido to the remix of his hit song, Woju.

Woju is a Yoruba word that means “Check out the face” or “Look at the face” and was inspired by the playboy-ish alter ego of Kiss Daniel. He may have come with you to the party but no guarantee he will leave with you.

Are you feeling it?

For more info on the artist, you can follow him! www.twitter.com/iamkissdaniel & instagram.com/iamkissdaniel

1. cesc

March 2, 2015 at 2:41 pm

erm… not impressed. not feeling Tiwa’s part. Lame Lame lyrics

• Fashionista

March 2, 2015 at 9:49 pm

I concur, Tiwas verse is very lame indeed!

2. Taiwo

March 2, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Hell Nah!!

3. JohnMatilda

March 2, 2015 at 2:48 pm

Nah, don’t like it at all, i prefer the original to this crap, tiwa d lyrics u sang was just sad no substance, no meaning wat is tori Rihanna, getting money like Rihanna?. How many foreign artists have acknowledged u guys in their music?, there’s a difference between respecting those who are setting d pace in d music world and Licking a*s.

• cAsh-lee

December 3, 2015 at 1:34 am

If you must know she didnt say tori rihanna… That doesnt even make sense. Give the girl credit when its due. She made money off of this song right? I dont think you made any money on this song, so please take several seats. HATER ALERT!!

4. prince

March 2, 2015 at 2:50 pm

The guy try. I’ve downloaded the remix and it’s cool. Tiwa did marvelous. “My bank account, odikwa Large”. Nice one, Kiss Daniel seems talented

5. Olufunke

March 2, 2015 at 2:58 pm

this remix is just soooo unnecessary, he could have done a new song with the two them. Not feeling the people he featured at allllll

6. Dee

March 2, 2015 at 3:15 pm

NO…….JUST NO

Tiwa’s part is not only unnecessary but terrible…Maybe its the lyrics.
    To think I was looking forward to it.
    Davido’s part is just okay.

The original is still 100 times better.

Kill this remix abeg! NEGATORY

7. jummai

March 2, 2015 at 3:21 pm

not bad.

8. Miss B

March 2, 2015 at 3:43 pm

This remix is absolutely awful! This is from someone that is obsessed with the original track. He needs to release another single because this remix was not necessary.

9. Ebony

March 2, 2015 at 3:51 pm

Love the original.
    Wasn’t feeling Tiwa’s part. Loved Girlie’o remix better than the original, but not feeling this

10. Ebony

March 2, 2015 at 3:58 pm

I referenced Girlie’o because that’s a remix I prefer to the original and loved Tiwa’s flavour to it.
    But this is rather unnecessary.
    Tiwa’s part was unbearable to listen to (though after 3rd listen, doesn’t sound as bad, but there’s still a but), Davido’s part was just plain/bland like paper. Not all hits have to be remixed

11. @edDREAMZ

March 2, 2015 at 4:24 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    I prefer the original to this but the song is still dope though…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

12. yonce

March 2, 2015 at 4:31 pm

sometimes a remix isn’t necessary.

13. O~Intuition!

March 2, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Nah!

14. Olori Tari

March 2, 2015 at 4:54 pm

Chei…leave this dope song to Davido to finish work as initially announced this guy didn’t hear. Sigh you had to allow Tiwa Savage spoil it. How do I then cut her part away without the song sounding ‘one kain’. I dont know who gave the notion that Tiwa Savage is a good remixer to original songs… Oh well, I’m just angry because Woju original is my jam and I anticipated the remix with Davido ONLY too much 🙁

15. nene

March 2, 2015 at 5:28 pm

the song was good. remix was not needed.

16. naijababe

March 2, 2015 at 5:28 pm

Another confirmation new Nigerian music is garbage. Gosh, put some originality, talent and something there to show some effort. The senseless lyrics are just getting too much. Good music is hard to find nowadays. This generation is going downhill.

17. girlie'o

March 2, 2015 at 6:23 pm

Beht why is Tiwa calling Rihanna and Ciara’s name up and down? She senior dem na!

18. Tosin

March 2, 2015 at 6:23 pm

lol

19. kemi

March 2, 2015 at 6:25 pm

lol ! my people have vexed!
    I agree though! the remix is total bull. the original will forever be my jam!

20. Missy J

March 2, 2015 at 6:39 pm

LOOL BNers have finished my Kiss Daniel’s career ooh!!. Daniel should have remixed the song with Toby Grey, that girl did justice to her own version of Woju(Woju reply). Sometimes its not all about big names.
    But honestly the remix isn’t that bad as you all sounded it to be, but I will just stick to the original.

21. Introvertedhumanist

March 2, 2015 at 6:41 pm

kiss Daniel has to milk out all he can from this song… The video remix will be out too i bet

22. akinola

March 2, 2015 at 7:45 pm

Real truth .TIWA SAVAGE killed it …david’s part was watery …Lovely remix ..great track …if you hate this remix then your on a long thing .

23. femi agbaola

March 2, 2015 at 7:53 pm

BELLA NAIJA SHOULD DO A FEATURE ON KISS DANIEL , AS IN THIS DUDE IS THE HOTEST THING RIGHT NOW !!!..THE SAME REMIX THEY ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT IS NUMBER 2 ON ITUNES AND THE ORIGINAL IS NUMBER 1 AS WELL.. SO STOP HATING JARE ..THIS DUDE STARTED MUSIC LAST YEAR AND HIS HERE …JESUS !!! .GOD BLESS YOU LABEL AND MANAGEMENT FOR BRING THIS FAR IN SUCH A SHORT TIME.. BOTH DAVID AND TIWA DID WELL AS FAR AS AM CONCERN AND I LOVE THIS SONG ..FAVORITE PART “IF YOU CHECK MY BANK ACCOUNT ODIKWA LARGE” FEMI AGABAOLA #THATLANICCAR ..HYPOCRITES

24. Iya Oloju

March 3, 2015 at 2:04 am

Nice remix Tiwa tried and Davido Killed it ooo abeg na #badbelle…..make dem for put MI make the song reach tomorrow lmao….sorry i had too

25. Icegirl

March 3, 2015 at 12:26 pm

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this remix. Its very tight. This is lovely remix and if y’all open your deaf ears properly you’d understand Tiwa’s part.

26. josh

March 3, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Una no happy say no be dbanj?

27. jeb

March 3, 2015 at 8:30 pm

still OK. but I swear tiwas rap was dry as hell. but d part DAT she was singing was manageable. useless remix sef

28. smart

March 3, 2015 at 9:22 pm

davido x okay for d remix…he killed it bt tiwa spoil it

29. Ez Speaks

March 4, 2015 at 3:29 pm

If u think Tiwa’s part is lame then I find ur assessment sawft cos am lyk “oh hell No”

30. tonimore999

March 5, 2015 at 8:56 am

Remix dry… guess Both tiwa and davido were tired already or were not inspired… negate:O

31. FinchleysFinest

March 5, 2015 at 3:32 pm

I think you all have to listen to this song over and over again….
    I didn’t like it the first time but this is my verdict
    Tiwa Killed it AGAIN!!!
    Davido tried as well..

Overall its a nice effort… I am currently addicted to this song ….

32. paulzee

March 15, 2015 at 10:50 pm

Love d song….bet tiwa salvage part was nt quite impressive nd proffessional

33. RICHI RIE

March 19, 2015 at 7:52 am

goooood sha kudos to u guys

34. poshestmara

March 29, 2015 at 11:12 pm

I luv d remix 2 pieces tiwa killed it mheeen’ for those who ar beefin pleas write urz’ kudos 2 kiss dan, tiwa n davido d remix is more lively

35. BB

April 10, 2015 at 9:45 am

D song both d original n remix was nice love tiwa’s part most but d video was nt ok dose girls dancing and curling round d tree messed d video a group dance wit boys n girls wud ave been more preferable cos d song is a danceable song styles like shoki n galala wud ave make d video interestin

• Joyce

April 19, 2015 at 8:57 pm

C’mon BB,wot in d world re u talking abt..dis video is amazing..d body movements nd all..try nd watch it wit a free mind

36. joy brandy

April 11, 2015 at 8:59 pm

tiwa u just make tire for d song

37. Joyce

April 19, 2015 at 8:53 pm

I love daniel’s voice..its superb..tiwa jst added flavor to d song..davido made it lively..i’d giv ’em a big hand 4 d rmx

38. femi

May 1, 2015 at 2:20 pm

“Bobo Boju o ko ma lo foju” , “Getting money like Rihanna , Seeing the future (Ciara)” . Ciara used to date Future, c’Mon folks Tiwas verse was hot. Davido said like 5 words then “gbagbe Osi” on repeat lol. Cool remix. Good balance.

39. Tsholofelo

October 1, 2015 at 8:27 am

this track is so cool and you guys are mad .. its the best track ever! I love Nigerian music so much more than Local music from South Africa! big up guys! I love the track! and Tiwa Savage Is so flawless she makes any song to be wonderful.. Davido ! killed it my Man crush everyday! kiss Daniel is super cute and made the song great!

40. Hannah

October 8, 2015 at 3:39 am

Im in love with this song i play it almost everyday, its a great remix ?

41. mcmua charlotte

November 6, 2015 at 11:11 pm

DAVIDO MESSED UP EVERYTHING.HIS MOUTH WAS WATERY

42. mcmua charlotte

November 6, 2015 at 11:13 pm

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT TIWA SO IS THIS ONE.GIRL YOU ARE SUPER BEST

43. mcmua charlotte

November 6, 2015 at 11:13 pm

THE VIDEO IS GREAT

44. DE "KUF"

November 27, 2015 at 10:51 am

The song is amazing,fabulous,miraculous,splendid&bodacious.kip it up wit d rmx.

45. Mofesco

May 31, 2016 at 5:10 pm

the song is very amazing

46. mdee

April 2, 2017 at 7:15 pm

The songz a hit, we feeling it here in Zim