News

#Trek4GEJ: Oladele Gets Another Female Companion + He is Experiencing Chest Pain & Needs to See a Doctor

female2

Oladele Nihi is one lucky man. First he got a female companion named Gloria, and now, another named Ifey Chukuneku (in the red shirt) has joined the pair.

Ifey took to twitter to announce the news:

Also, Oladele is currently experiencing chest pain and a cold, and will be visiting a doctor soon.

***

It seems like its been quite a hectic journey for Oladele. His wife and mom must miss him so much but we’re sure they will be very proud of him when he finally reaches Bayelsa.

SHOUTOUT

1. priscilla

May 14, 2015 at 11:51 pm

Oh lord help this lunatics.

2. fleur

May 14, 2015 at 11:55 pm

TMI – we dont need to know agbor chic rubbed your chest. Dont get your wife worked up with all these stragglers hanging out with you.

• lotusflower

May 15, 2015 at 12:22 am

That particular tweet is hilarious. Is he serious? She rubbed balm on your chest….. okay. I hope his wife isn’t reading.

• Sugar

May 15, 2015 at 9:10 am

“I immediately started feeling better but my nose started running & I was SIZZLING too”.
      hahaha sizzling like hot soup

3. bosschik

May 15, 2015 at 12:04 am

Am sure your next tweettrek update will be….”I immediately fell and hit my back against a stone. Then I saw kirikri stars with angels calling my name while i ascended into heaven”

lol….Oloshi!!

• TC

May 15, 2015 at 2:41 am

Lmao….. una no go kill me…. choi….lol

4. chloe

May 15, 2015 at 12:13 am

Chill!!!!! this guy is married??? my goodness, the rate of unemployment in Nigeria is just sad… I hope he uses this little fame for something reasonable…

5. ola

May 15, 2015 at 12:23 am

The next thing go be i mistakenly saw Gloria’s breast,i got aroused and gave her a good one.

6. Stressed

May 15, 2015 at 12:32 am

When will you marry?? When will you marry?? na so you go rejoice say you don finally get boyfriend, then from relationship to marriage all your village people don chop rice, your mama dey happy you don move go your husband house…. After all your hustle like a year later your husband go just wake up say na to trek be him problem, e don tire to watch am for film and treadmill don finish for market…
    hmmm e never happen to me before o, but as i dey so i just dey try imagine am… e no even do you say you dey post picture for social media you still add girls wey i no know gum body… This matter no even funny for dream, make e come be your reality, God abeg ooo!!!! Sister doh, i dey pray for you.

BN my apologies for writing in pidgin really i’m just confused

• EllesarisEllendil

May 15, 2015 at 4:46 am

No need, Pidgin is probably Nigeria’s true national language. Hilarious!

7. nene+

May 15, 2015 at 12:32 am

Lets learn not to kill Nigeria spirit. Lets praise people for trekking to celebrate peace. Are you only happy when people weep or trek for HIV,cancer,HPV oh please lets celebrate them.

I will join them to honour Jonathan and i don’t think i am jobless. Will join the walk to Washington for GEJ may be i will drive to Idaho or Oregon and then join the walk to White House along with my professional colleague who are other Africans . People not Nigerians are willing to walk for Nigeria-Africa-GEJ to teach other African leaders how not to hold on to power and watch Africa burn. People from Namibia,Kenya,Ghana, Cote di Voire etc are singing the praise of Nigeria and we are here criticizing.

Not certain tho but will consider it if i can get a free period off work before May 29th.

Niyi is walking for peace and not fight.

Why didn’t Omotola walk for the awareness of the contaminated Ogogoro drink that killed scores in Ondo state where she comes from than criticize Nihi and co and call youth silly?

Mind you i am a fan of Omo T but on this particular one is a big NO.

• Ada Nnewi

May 15, 2015 at 7:38 am

Joblessness…guess your hubby was really feeding fat off his horrible administration…

• Reverse

May 15, 2015 at 7:52 am

Your boyfriend is obviously feeding fat off APC and it’s trickling down to you; keep feeding and quit jumping down people’s throats. I suspect a PDP member dumped you cos your bitterness no be here…

• Ada Nnewi

May 15, 2015 at 2:23 pm

Reverse your moniker aptly describes you and how everything about you works… :p

• Paloma

May 15, 2015 at 9:08 am

u can still go and join them its not too late, take a bus mtweeeew

• Opsy

May 15, 2015 at 12:08 pm

@Nene: #lame!!!

• Root

May 15, 2015 at 5:51 pm

Why won’t you post rubbish. You live in *checking again* Washington, you get light?, potable water nko?, how about motorable roads, name kerosene u dey take cook? tell me madam, if your children are among the poor secondary school girls kidnapped by boko haram, you go still dey here they talk? Why not ask your husband to come and join the jobless lad, or maybe even you…here in Nigeria and not US where it is safe to trek, then we will know you really love GEJ. SMH!

8. kems

May 15, 2015 at 1:05 am

Waitttt!!! So dis dude is married??? Wat exactly is dis trekking thing about tho

9. tish

May 15, 2015 at 1:29 am

No matter how hard I try, these treks make absolutely no sense to me. What does it prove? The Nigerian spirit? How? When people trek for causes, is it not usually in a group to create awareness or to raise funds for a thing of interest ?
    I’m lost, I probably need some sort of explanation to get the essence of all this. It all seems like a joke from different weird people.

• Root

May 15, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Dear don’t even bother. They are all trekking as a sign of hunger. The only trekk that had a semblance of sense was the first trekker who trekked because he made a vow to trek from Lagos to Abuja if GMB wins. The others are just mere copycats who want cheap popularity and probably financial reward for what nobody sent them to do.

10. vivy

May 15, 2015 at 7:15 am

So dis jobless guy is even married. Wat joblessness will cause in Nigeria sha

11. Confuzzled

May 15, 2015 at 7:51 am

Does this mean that Nigeria’s roads aren’t the pothole ridden, armed robber filled deathtraps everyone complains to the government about? All these people trekking to and fro…

12. Tosin

May 15, 2015 at 8:02 am

not easy.
    must be fun tho’

13. Viv

May 15, 2015 at 8:10 am

I beg, three is a crowd

• Evil...

May 15, 2015 at 8:48 am

But for a threesome it isnt 🙂

14. Victoria

May 15, 2015 at 9:09 am

Loving this…. might join them when they get to ughelli, quick way to loose some pound, while honour my democratic Hero… GEJ for life.

• Root

May 15, 2015 at 6:08 pm

Don’t wait for them u hear, start your own now. After all that’s one of the benefits of a clueless government. Make as many jobless youths as you can, so that they can trek for you as an honour to your name for making them jobless. Your mumurity is futuristic.

15. Nkechi

May 15, 2015 at 9:36 am

Ds one is even better,I hail them sha,wat abt d woman with a baby,trekking from minna to abuja ,and her darling husband supported her to do d trekking,pliz I nid ur serious support and prayers,am starting my trek from d sitting room to d kitchen,Lol #hungry

• Root

May 15, 2015 at 6:20 pm

What is better about it???

16. pumpkin

May 15, 2015 at 9:47 am

For Christ sake!! what is all this calling the guy Jobless? can we have it for once..Haba!!! who told you all calling him out that he’s got no job? that some one decides to trek for a course he believes in shouldn’t make us Bash him up like that. is his life and he is living it his way. BN be nice abit.

17. Rose

May 15, 2015 at 10:49 am

Na wa o. I don’t even get why we’re insulting the guy. No one needs to ‘understand’ or accept why he’s trekking. If it’s just bcos of the females tagging with him, that may be a cause for concern, but in all honesty, it’s not your business what they do or what you assume they do. Make we just (try) pray for them to arrive safely and in good health.

• Root

May 15, 2015 at 6:24 pm

Pray for them? Na me send dem errand? Maybe you should start fasting for them.

18. www.slimqueenie.blogspot.com

May 15, 2015 at 11:17 am

Trekking for what now??? because the first guy did it and was recognized..oya, everybody pack go! Hian!!!!!! Do they have jobs, like seriously…say the truth, do they? This “trekking-cillin” wey them swallow….

• Root

May 15, 2015 at 6:26 pm

No mind them, e be like Ebola way dey infect.people know GEJ don pack money, dem wan collect dia share for Otuoke before e finish

19. oy

May 15, 2015 at 11:37 am

but what will they achieve sha with all these trekkings? guy if you feel cold, pause o, don’t get pneumonia on top GEJ o abeg.

20. Bandele

May 15, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Am I the only one who finds this tired little stunt meaningless, without basis and dare I say, a tad repugnant? Not to mention dangerous and unhealthy.. Now the young ‘married’ man has been joined by two ‘strange women’ who are offering ‘support’ and rubbing stuff on his chest. Its just wrong on so many levels. Words fails me I swear… No point advising the chap cos he’s already well on his way, but for any other impressionable young trekkers out there contemplating, just DON’T!!

21. truenigeria

May 15, 2015 at 2:07 pm

@ada nnewi, sometimes I wonder what you do for s living! I can only associate you to professional waitress. Servicing Tinubu,Amaechi, Atiku etc.
    Your speeches are trashy and irresponsible! Please change and stop sounding dirty!

22. OzikaTravels

May 15, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Em….my sis is getting married, should I trekk from ph-lagos to show her support? I am considering it.

23. Root

May 15, 2015 at 6:30 pm

And what is wrong with professional waitress o. What is responsible about your comment exactly? Did you read it again? If e dey pain you why not join the jobless youths on this their trek to nonentity. Abeg park well.

24. Root

May 15, 2015 at 6:33 pm

My take on this: I can predict that nothing good is going to come out of this trek o. No be curse na premonition. Two females and a male, all strangers trekking together, day and night. Hmmmm… Too much Hollywood movies. Can somebody tell them that film trick is different from real life.