Scoop

Caitlyn Jenner Breaks Obama’s Twitter Record of Fastest 1 Million Followers + Obama Congratulates Her on Her Courage

caitlyn-jenner-4-558x560The name on everyone’s lips since yesterday night is Caitlyn Jenner as the reality TV star covered Vanity Fair magazine’s July 2015 issue in her new look as a woman.

After the magazine cover was unveiled, Caitlyn Jenner opened her Twitter account and got a world record of 1 million followers in 4 hours – breaking a record formerly set by President of the United States of America, Barack Obama.

Untitled

The President also shared encouraging words to Caitlyn Jenner saying:

Capture

Photo Credit: Vanity Fair

1. ELLA

June 2, 2015 at 9:34 am

Jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Hell fire is not far from you………..

• Fashionista

June 2, 2015 at 9:57 am

And from you too. rubbish! Sin is sin oh, we are just beyond blessed that those of us who are Christians have an extremely loving and graceful God to call a Father. Except you are completely without sin, do not for a second think your sin is “better”. I am with Obama, it takes immense courage for Bruce to come out like this and I wish four years ago, I had the courage to speak out about something that I was displeased with in my life before it was too late but I lacked the courage then. Now it is ten times more difficult.

• rocky

June 2, 2015 at 10:59 am

Nt all SIn are equal ooo…. Some sin are greater for real for real…

• anon

June 2, 2015 at 11:02 am

@Fashionista…”The best time to plant a tree was ten (10) years ago. The next best time is NOW!!!” You already regret your lack of courage four (4) years ago. If you do not find your inner courage and act NOW, imagine what the situation will be in another four years.

• OgeAdiro

June 2, 2015 at 2:39 pm

This looks more like a form of mental illness than a Christian sin. But we should also pass judgement with care because today’s crazy person might be tomorrow’s genius.

2. Cameroon na Pays

June 2, 2015 at 9:38 am

hmmm……well…..let this world end let’s all rest
    Currently in Douala, Cameroon

• A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2015 at 10:55 am

You are a Cameroonian? How long has that Paul Biya or whatever his name is ruled your country? Isn’t your country one of the most wretched in Africa? If I was in a country ruled by a dictator who subjects his country and citizens to unending poverty, suffering, oppression and suppression, I would pray for the world to end too!

• anonymous

June 3, 2015 at 12:29 am

how has dictator n wretched country have to do with caitlyn jenner story. that is how you fail exams. illiteracy is a bad thing.

3. tee

June 2, 2015 at 9:42 am

some times i feel the world should end already… but then i remember i want to have kids to see wat mini me looks likes…
    God is indeed patient and loving

4. Bobo

June 2, 2015 at 9:43 am

She’s actually finer than he was.

5. Thatgidigirl

June 2, 2015 at 9:47 am

Ibabooo!!!!! Shuooooooo!!!

• Godwin

June 2, 2015 at 11:07 am

Too surprised, so you expressed it in Urhobo exclamation . My dear, wonders shall never end till Jesus comes.

6. bruno FIERCE

June 2, 2015 at 9:48 am

but his Dna is still male. he still has a prostate (women don’t have prostates).

I have never seen a transgender animal before. I have seen many gay animals but I have never seen a transgender animal. a male animal going to the doctor to attach boobs on himself.i have never seen. yea there are hermaphrodite animals but transgender animals I have never seen.

if u can change ur gender then u can change ur race.
    we shouldn’t judge people who bleach, instead we should encourage them. they were born in the wrong skin colour and they should be encouraged to bleach to the right skin colour. we courage them to change their skin colour to white, their eye colour to blue and dye their hair blonde.

someone pls educate me.

• ListentoFulton

June 2, 2015 at 10:37 am

Absolutely! Let’s just make it acceptable to give in to every possible inclination. Every disordered desire should be hailed as ” brave”, complete with patronizing smile. Ugh! We are now living in the era of false compassion and “The Emperor’s New Clothes”. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. I feel sorry for his inner anguish but this is not the way to go.

• A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2015 at 11:06 am

You, sir or ma or whatever you are, are a moron. She is brave and because she can, she should. Your stupid little “just because you can doesn’t mean you should” rule only works when what you’re doing is detrimental to others. You are just another bigoted pile of shit.
      Inner anguish? She is a happy and satisfied and freed person. The only one with inner anguish here is a judgmental, two-bit f**k like you who can’t come to terms with someone else’s choice. F**k off.

• ronnie

June 2, 2015 at 10:47 am

you are a stupid b!tch for that statement

• Christistheanswer

June 2, 2015 at 10:55 am

It’s evident, you are a disturbed, confused person. What you typed makes absolutely no sense. I pray, God heals your confused, broken heart. He shows you the truth and you will truly accept HIM when he comes knocking at your door.

• Logical

June 2, 2015 at 10:55 am

I must admit your last analogy with bleaching makes sense. Why are people not encouraged to change their skin color if changing your gender is courageous? I just really think some people are sick

• Becca

June 2, 2015 at 1:10 pm

Gender is different from sex. You are referring to biological sex i.e. anatomical form. Gender on the other hand is not biologically determined.

• chi-e-z

June 2, 2015 at 3:47 pm

wow yes bruno I agree 100% I think it’s weird the same people who tell people to be themselves and love themselves are now applauding him for changing his whole physical appearance instead of loving the skin and body he is in. I don’t gerrit. Just because someone i more caring takes pride in a graceful appearance doesn’t mean he has to feel he is a woman/ become a woman. Just because I’m techy, love sports, dress with pants and dark colors totally act like a deuche does not mean I am a man / need to be a man. But what’s worse he lied to his family, his wives and children made them feel kris was the evil alienator when he should just have been honest from gecko if he ever felt he would go this route or this was who he truly was. I can’t deal with lying and not loving yourself 4 unique being u’re in the unique body noone else on earth has but you. why chose plastic over precious china ???

7. ebuzko

June 2, 2015 at 9:49 am

God HV mercy on uz all

8. Maye

June 2, 2015 at 9:51 am

This man is seriously sick,I’m not going to call him a ”she” because he is forever a man in the sight of God who created him and I still see him as a ”he ”All these people have never thought of ETERNITY for once except fame and publicity and they know in their conscious mind that there is GOD

• A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2015 at 10:48 am

Maye, you are a dimwit if you think this is all about fame. Are you so bitter about SOMEONE’s choice that you have abandoned all reason and decided to let the whole world know how stupid you are.
      She had the courage to make her own decisions regardless of everyone elses prejudiced views, something a beta male p****y like you can never do.

• Exq

June 2, 2015 at 2:32 pm

You have a serious problem, A Real Nigerian. You should be, A Depreseed Nigerian. You need to see a therapist. You have deeply rooted issues. You’re always so bitter and forever insulting in your posts. Allow people to have different opinions. Many people may disagree with your own points too. Gosh, so insulting at any chance you get. I’m not even sure if you need to see a therapist, or if deliverance is the way to go. What a bitter soul.

• Exq

June 2, 2015 at 2:33 pm

Depressed*

• kelly

June 2, 2015 at 3:23 pm

are you a transgender person? or do you want to be one? Is he your father or your brother, why is it paining you when someone gives their own opinion. Abeg park well..

• charis

June 2, 2015 at 11:17 pm

Dear real Nigerian. If thinking you’re a woman when you’re actually a man; you look like a man, have male organs, speak and act like a man, doesn’t equate to a mental misinformation of some sort, then goodness me, something is wrong somewhere.

• natu

June 2, 2015 at 1:04 pm

And she does not need your validation nor your acceptance.

9. amy

June 2, 2015 at 9:52 am

Now dis is crazy…even Obama too congratulates him for changing his dick and enlarging his breast… For someone to be a woman takes a whole lot, not just boobs and butt… I weep for dis white people…..

• A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2015 at 10:43 am

Amy, wow, you are on another level of stupidity. You weep for the white people? They lead better lives in better environments.
      You are in a country that is constantly on the edge of collapse where everything and anything good fails and you weep for them? Lmao. You are a grade-A moron.

• skelly

June 2, 2015 at 11:40 am

why are you so bitter?

10. Mizzy

June 2, 2015 at 9:53 am

jezzzzzzzzzzzzzz, n i’ve bin hustling for fflwers. oga ju gaan

11. peace

June 2, 2015 at 9:56 am

I tell u…… to me he’s / is already in hell…. the bible is always right, man will always invent new ways of sinning……

• natu

June 2, 2015 at 1:07 pm

There is no such thing as hell. The God I worship is not evil. My God is love and he/she does not get joy from watching people burn.

• Exq

June 2, 2015 at 2:35 pm

Natu are you Jehovah’s Witness? I’m asking cause I had a friend, I was 12 at the time, who also said she didn’t believe in hell fire, and it was part of the doctrines of Jehovah’s Witness.

• Anita

June 2, 2015 at 8:28 pm

Yes God is love… But He won’t watch U call him stupid saying He put a female soul in a male body.
      Trust me b, there’s Hell.
      Thank God for Grace.

• Lola

June 3, 2015 at 9:51 am

My dear, God is also a Judge, a consuming fire. Whether you like it or not, it’s the Truth

• Tomi

June 2, 2015 at 3:00 pm

Why would you condemn and judge him like that?
      Isn’t he and all other unbelievers the reason you are here, right now?

Isn’t your job to tell them about and show them the love of God?

Please, let’s refrain from condemning and move to telling people about Christ in Love. Jesus isn’t going to physically come and save people again, that’s what He commissioned us to do.

I do not mean to attack you and I hope you don’t feel that way.

12. amy

June 2, 2015 at 9:56 am

This family thinks dat money and fame is everything….. Have dey tried to imagine life after dis one… This life we are living now is appetizer compared to d one coming which is EVERLASTING… And that’s y its scary

13. ariwa89

June 2, 2015 at 10:06 am

THIS family is CURSED.

• baba

June 2, 2015 at 11:50 am

And who are you to place a curse on them. I think you should bother about your own little lies,fornication,cheating,stealing and so many more because all who do this are the devil’s children not just Jenner…Hypocrites.

14. OD

June 2, 2015 at 10:10 am

I do not support this, but I dont really know why we human beings are so quick at judging ourselves. I think we should just live this judgment to God.

15. Africhic

June 2, 2015 at 10:28 am

Why do people feel so strongly about an issue that doesn’t concern them? I dont understand it so i leave him to his maker, no need saying he’s in hell @peace. What make you better than this person?

Its just a mystery to me why people feel so strongly about other people’s decisions.

• natu

June 2, 2015 at 1:08 pm

I was thinking the same thing. Why are these niggas so pressed?

16. Moet

June 2, 2015 at 10:29 am

Sodom and Gomorrha tinz

17. Winner

June 2, 2015 at 10:30 am

I am too shocked for words

18. A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2015 at 10:39 am

Cue the series of of judgmental, bigoted and simple-minded Nigerian f**ks condemning Caitlyn for her choice!
    These are the same Nigerians who are greedy and corrupt.
    The same Nigerians who defend their pastors for allowing stained and evil politicians use the church as an avenue to gain supporters and run campaigns.
    The same Nigerians who watched as that cattle-rearing Hausa paedophile named Yerima abused a little girl all in the name of marriage and “culture”.
    Wait, aren’t these the same Nigerians who don’t hesitate to offer and receive bribes?
    The same ones who always yap about “God” and “end times” but still engage in “sexual sins” that go against the religion they always talk about? Oh the hypocrisy and double standards!
    The same Nigerians who not only accept and encourage mediocrity in the society, but in their personal lives as well?
    A group of sad and petty people living in a country plagued by widespread moral decay are angry about someone’s choice. Wow.
    Caitlyn is happy and enjoying herself, I can only laugh at and be disgusted by the shallow Nigerians who whine and moan over someone else’s gender identity. Urgh! So wretch-inducing.
    So beta, so cringeworthy!
    Nigerians are so primitive.

• Idomagirl

June 2, 2015 at 11:13 am

Don’t pop artery sha.

• A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2015 at 12:22 pm

Huh?

• Ceecee

June 2, 2015 at 2:40 pm

@ A Real Nigerian. you seem very troubled….maybe contact a counselor for all your issues with Nigerians okay? lol. If you despise them so much go and sing your praises for Caitlyn on a site that a Nigerian didn’t create. No need to be writing essays here because we do not care….we all know one Nigerian vexed you and now you hate them all. Go and rant somewhere else jare *side eye*

• kelly

June 2, 2015 at 3:24 pm

its is paining you ooo… buahhhahhhaa. caitlyn jenner or abi bruce jenner is not paying your rent ohh..

19. ronnie

June 2, 2015 at 10:51 am

she is a woman whether you like it or not.

• Lola

June 2, 2015 at 12:06 pm

No he’s not. Let us rely on the DNA and her tests to tell us that

• Becca

June 2, 2015 at 3:55 pm

@ Lola
      You have a very limited understanding of what it means to be a woman. I guess you didn’t benefit from a robust education, or you have your head deep in the sand.

20. Shalewa

June 2, 2015 at 10:52 am

Some Christians are so quick to Judge.
    Just becaue your sin is not out in the open does not give you a right to call our fellow brothers and or sisters Sinners or “Hell fire is not far from you” like one of you commented.

sin is sin.. Your “white” lie is equal to gay/murder/idol worshipper.

God loves all of us equally.

Pray and stop Judging.

• lala

June 2, 2015 at 1:19 pm

I dont think you are right to shut them up too… honestly what people doing nowadays is very very bad and hellsh. yes we have to pray too… All i am saying is if you know God mean Christian, i dont think you are impressed and encouraged or supporting what Bruce did and other many more out there. the Kingdom of God is loosing souls and you there pretending you happy.

on the commend of Obam, all i say is “mmmhhhhhh God have mercy!

• MC

June 2, 2015 at 1:35 pm

I don’t think people are happy!…some of us just don’t care enough to carry emotions over the issue

21. A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2015 at 11:20 am

Your brain is cursed. That’s why you possess distorted views, disorderly thought processes and a very unsound mind.

• A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2015 at 11:48 am

@ariwa89

22. bruno2

June 2, 2015 at 11:22 am

@Real Nigerian, you sound very foolish. I hope you look wise.

23. lateefah

June 2, 2015 at 11:25 am

Whao!!! It’s Bruce Jenner sha!!! At first glance I thought it was Bruce’s mum… He actually transformed to a she…I’m speechless.

24. nonye

June 2, 2015 at 11:31 am

There are two ways to evaluate this. The first being the manner in which the “story” has been shared. Every bit if that “journey” was tied to a calculated opportunity to make money – Barbara Sawyer’s ABC interview, the refusal to introduce his female personality during the interview, supposedly because he was not ready at the time. Then bang! It’s an Annie Leibowitz spread and cover of Vanity Fair. From Bruce it just seems to be less about sharing his story and more about how he can derive monetary value from this. There are tons of transgender people who have been doing this before Bruce and they all must have gone through some personal anguish in their struggles without all this pomp and pageantry. His motives seem less pure.

The second thing to consider is the concept of his sex change. Well in the current custom and spirit of people being free to think as they should, live their truths and not be discriminated, let me be free to live my truth, by disagreeing with the entire LGBT movement. It is not the way to go in my opinion. I do not judge Bruce and how any other lesbian, homosexual, trans-gender etc lives his or her life (that’s not my place to do) but I do not agree with the lifestyle any more than I can agree that stealing, lying, killing etc (take your pick) are acceptable.

• A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2015 at 12:13 pm

Nonye, you are just another glaring hypocrite and petty Nigerian who has had his mind policed by the rotten society in which he lives to believe that everything is about money.
      He is getting all the publicity because of his family’s popularity and because he’s an Olympic gold medallist – from the Decathlon in 1976 if I’m correct. Do you expect his journey to be treated the same? Why are you stupid? Why are you trying too hard to bring up an issue that doesn’t even exist? Do you want to appear smart by sounding like someone who has insight? My brother, you are short-sighted and you don’t think well.
      You are lame if you think a public personality will get the same attention as a normal person.
      I guess if someone like Jay-Z announces that he has been suppressing his homosexuality and received attention for it, you would have said he was doing it for the money too.
      Talking about his motive being less pure as if he’s your brother or something and you know him personally. So beta, so cringeworthy.

• nonye

June 2, 2015 at 1:18 pm

“A Real Nigerian” I am sure if you tried you could be more polite. Especially if you are trying to enlighten instead of provoking a confrontational response.

• dee

June 2, 2015 at 8:19 pm

Ohhh shut it… demented individual. @ a real Nigerian

25. Anon

June 2, 2015 at 11:32 am

It may have been this or suicide. Whatever he does to make her live, let her live.

• Anon

June 2, 2015 at 11:33 am

It may have been this or suicide. Whatever she does to make her live, let her live.

26. max

June 2, 2015 at 11:37 am

Insanity at its highest peak.Dude is in darkness,

• A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2015 at 12:21 pm

Only an insane beta male p***y like you would be upset over someone else’s personal decision that affects you in no way.

27. divea

June 2, 2015 at 11:47 am

He/she looks cute though..

• lala

June 2, 2015 at 1:21 pm

“God have mercy on you.

28. tosin adegbite

June 2, 2015 at 11:47 am

LOOOL…chai,na wa ooo

29. A Real Nigerian

June 2, 2015 at 11:49 am

What??

• Anon

June 2, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Everyone has a right to their decisions, Bruce made his and decided to publicize it same as everyone else has a right to their own personal opinions and have publicised those opinions.

Of all the judgmental opinions here yours is the most prominent. and the adjectives you so vividly use in describing others here are clearly evident in your person.

Now I compassionately advise that if you have personal issues (sexual, psychological, economic, etc) the you really should get the f* off this blog and go deal with them.

30. Que

June 2, 2015 at 1:16 pm

Bruce himself and his choices don’t bother me at all…. i have followed the unfolding events for a while and i just keep putting myself in the child’s shoes….. what would i do if my father pulled this stunt on me in my twenties…… naaahhhh mennnn ko work raraaa!!!! from articles by his previous wives, he knew this decades ago….he wanted it then, so why go on producing children only to disillusion them later….why didn’t u turn to Caitlyn since and let the kids meet u as Caitlyn and be used to that… I’m not a big Kris fan either, but no woman/man deserves this nightmare after 25yrs of relating with you as husband/wife….what were you doing from year 0,1,2,3,4,………

I believe before you decide to go joining and breeding other lives, you should have yours fairly sorted first…. if my father did this, it would take me several years to even be able to look at him without anger, and he certainly not being grandma/pa to my kids either….these days thats kids brains are running @ miles per second..i cant be answering questions whose answers i don’t have

The transformation looks good and very hollywood, the face is tight in every photo i’ve seen…. i cant help wondering if this is all it takes to be a woman and feel like one though….. kinda how i cant imagine if Milo can feel like Milk just cause its stored in a peak milk container…. does he suddenly have the intuitiveness and softness women have, will d vagina bleed periodically, will he date men or stay with women, . I would pay top dollar to ask a tranny these questions…i’m quite curious….

Lastly, people need to be able to let others air their opinions without crowding their comments with tales of ‘no judgment…’ ! sheeesssh pls most or all human beings judge/have opinions about something! let us hear word… so long as no one is denying him his rights to live freely…. of course opinions will vary….its a deeply polarizing subject….

• Halia

June 2, 2015 at 1:42 pm

@ Que- i echo you on your comments about the children. Especially kylie. I wish President Obama hadn’t said anything. Classy as it was…still. #Whatshockfactornext

• MC

June 2, 2015 at 1:43 pm

That’s the thing…he says he feels like a woman!
      So I guess all that was left for him/her to do was to now look like a woman.

31. benito

June 2, 2015 at 1:21 pm

This is the kind of sht OBAMA supports. When its all said and done he’s only legacy in America will be gay rights

• Anon

June 2, 2015 at 4:31 pm

Nah! Obamacare!

• Anita

June 2, 2015 at 8:35 pm

Saying someone is brave isn’t necessarily supporting it. I can say U are brave to dive in an ocean without a lifejacket knowing fully well u can’t swim but that doesn’t change the fact that U are stupid for trying to kill urself. I noticed Obama has been careful commenting on gay and transgender.

32. ssah

June 2, 2015 at 1:45 pm

@A Real Nigerian. seriously??? are all these insults necessary? you sure have a whole vocabulary of them

33. bruno2

June 2, 2015 at 2:05 pm

Dont mind “A Real Nigerian” it is simply seeking attention. Probably a deprived child.

34. lol

June 2, 2015 at 2:39 pm

“A Real Nigerian” why so much anger and venom take it easy.

35. Tony

June 2, 2015 at 2:47 pm

@Real Nigerian or whatever your name is. Why are you so bitter. You seem to have so much low self esteem and seek solace in insulting others for their views. All i can see you do is rant and pour out stupid insults. Is Bigot the only word you know??
    The Cameroonian made a comment which was not insulting then you picked on the president and migrated to foolish statistics of Cameroon being a wretched nation. You seem delusioned and do not seem to back any of those rants with reasonable facts.
    You presume you are free to express your views and others have no rights to theirs. How dictatorial of you? Sort out whatever personally issues you have before you come back here ranting.

36. Ada Ada

June 2, 2015 at 2:48 pm

A Real Nigerian, you are obviously a very bitter individual who is not tolerant of the views of others. Look in the mirror to see the real bigot.
    Why should the whole world be in support of Bruce Jenner’s choice.? I tell you too to please live and let live abeg.
    You coming on here and having the time to respond to every dissenting comment, and then loving your own comments is irritating (I know you are the one loving your comments haha).
    Plus you are not a real Nigerian cos the average Nigerian isn’t as bitter and intolerant and full of bile and vile like you. What you are Mr A Real Nigerian, is “A Real Kardashian”. so please, je ka gboran!
    Feel free to cuss at my comment and spew your plenty English, and then love your comment 7 times. I have nothing but love for you baibay.

37. Pabara

June 2, 2015 at 2:56 pm

@ Real Nigerian, did you just learn how to write in English with all your insults. Please take a teaspoonful of codeine mixed with marijuana for your insomnia. Let the truth be told!! we can’t and will never change God’s standard for humanity because He loves us and the gates of hell shall not prevail in Jesus name. Hearts are turning to you Lord,this I pray in Jesus name. We are all blood bought and your blood will speak by snatching souls from you father of all lies.

• oy

June 2, 2015 at 3:45 pm

God bless you

38. Lisa

June 2, 2015 at 4:45 pm

The is a way that seameth right unto man but the end thereoff is death

• Person

June 3, 2015 at 3:58 am

Wish I could love this a million times over.

39. Hian

June 2, 2015 at 5:01 pm

I do not understand alternative lifestyles but I do not judge because we were asked not to. I can only hope he finds healing. My religious beliefs aside, he is a troubled man and this change might help, or it might not. I wonder about his children, what does this do to them? They are not really allowed to truly express themselves because they are celebs and any opposition will cause them to be heavily attacked. The Jenner-Kardashian family is an interesting one.

40. Winger

June 2, 2015 at 5:54 pm

But wait…when does it reach the stage where we are allowed to roll on the floor and laugh at foolishness? Cos i find this so hilarious. If i ever saw this dude in a skirt and makeup I wouldnt be able to contain my laughter o. Are we saying if any lunatic decides to grow boobs tomorrow we must support? Me i dont support nada for the sake of it, that shit is ridiculous yo

Me too i’ve always felt like an F1 driver inside now, I’ll build an F1 replica and race it around Lagos until i crash and kill myself

41. Ozyy

June 2, 2015 at 9:44 pm

Im jst surprised at the boobs….didnt tink we would be seeing that so soon.

42. Essie

June 2, 2015 at 9:59 pm

Not your body, not your boobs, not your hormone, not your penis, not your life. Let people live how they want. If they don’t directly affect or hurt or disrupt your life… WHAT IS YOUR OWN? Please, please, please explain how Caitlyn’s choices affects anyone directly not to talk of you sitting in your house in Nigeria?

43. WhySoMuchStory...

June 2, 2015 at 10:01 pm

All the hair, boobs, makeup, photoshop and followers in the world will never change the fact that Bruce Jenner is a man. He was born a man, and when he dies he will still be a man. No amount of media hype, celebrity fadding, rainbow flying will change that because it is a biological fact…. Religion aside…It is a LOGICAL BIOLOGICAL FACT!!!!! FAAAAAAAAAACT! You all talk about being human and human rights and the right to choose….If Bruce’s father woke up 65 years ago and dressed like a woman, cut off his dick and decided that ‘potentially’ he only wanted to do other men…. Would this human you are fighting for even exist… Medical advances aside, when we strip it back would he exist….. No he would not! Get real, engage your brains… Man + Woman equals reproduction….(usually) That is not a christian myth…It is a basic biological fact and the foundation of this human kind that your mouths are talking about. Get off your soap boxes, and get real…. Stop doing follow follow…. Bruce is a man… There is nothing brave about spending the rest of your life pretending to be something you are not…. That’s just illogical. Even rude, he has kids, what were they a mistake too? What would be human would be to spend the million he has spent on this nonsense, on medical care for those in need, and not for conforming to this new trend that it is ok to trade in you gender like an old car or old pair of shoes…. That gender can be chnaged like a haircolor, i feel like being a red head today, so God made a mistake, its a feeling…. Im a red head i swear… I buy hair dye, dye my hair red, then set about telling everyone im a natural red head, and if they dear to say, nope you have blonde hair i say they are stupid and narrow minded…. are you following Bruce is a man. I hate to break it to ya.

44. Stay real

June 3, 2015 at 3:17 am

Like seriously you can tamper with your external organs to put up an appearance but what lies inside defines the real you. A doctor friend told me of his encounter with a patient. At the time of consultation she had symptoms of prostrate disorder but “she” wouldn’t disclose her past as a ” transgender Babe ” lol. She had massive boobs on and had completed her gender bending surgeries. Her voice was so subtle, her make up on fleek. My guy was confused …lol . After so much brain storming he gathered the courage to ask if she previously was a he…lol after her admitting, he ran series of appropriate test on her and it was then discovered that she had prostrate cancer ….after her surgery there was the confusion as to which ward to admit her into ……. Welcome to our new world!

• nwanyi na aga aga

June 3, 2015 at 1:14 pm

They didn’t know the ward to admit her to? Lol! The drama continues, Women ward na…shebi she carry breast and vagina..Thats all it takes to be a woman, a la Bruce Caitlyn..O di nma. One question tho why is Gay Bruno mad?.is Caitlyn not one of his own? hehehehehe-Bipolar disorder, treated at yaba left, Why is Real Nigerian Crying? Nigerians hate Caitlyn just like they hate other celebrities – Schizophrenia also treated in Yaba Left..Anyway when will our incestuous people Debut? Which family will be nice to debut them real and emotional..After all they too are hurting no one, if they love their father and vice versa…Biko roll out the tapes and let some famous person who loves his/her parent come out in grand style..I cross my heart I will not judge,after all judge not so that you will not be judged. My dear Pedophiles take heart..I bring the gospel to you soon and very soon, you too will be accepted..Take it to the Bank, just a little patience for all the people that are hurting no one finish coming out in grand style, you too will arrive..People will be there to applaud you and talk of your inner feelings “of sleeping with kids” that you were born with…The stage is already set, time will tell