Career

New Vacancies: Apply Now at Job-Link

BellaNaija.com

Job-link Vacancy Advert (corrected)

Register Now with Job-Link at www.joblinknigeria.com to be shortlisted for a wide range of jobs with leading companies in the industry.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. kim

June 24, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Do they work on Saturday because I made a mistake with my registration.

2. ebibotei akoje

May 23, 2016 at 2:31 pm

pls i need a job am ond graduate 2014 set.here is my number 09098091123

3. Asegere olamilekan A

June 30, 2016 at 10:56 am

Am an OND holder. I studied mass communication with upper credit gtade

4. Chinedu

June 30, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Good Day
    I am currently in my finals in UNIBEN,studying BANKING and FINANCE,writing my final exams,pls I need a job before going for NYSC next year.Here is my contact 09082536725.
    I base in LAGOS STATE.
    THANKS.

5. Roberta

July 11, 2016 at 11:44 am

I need a job just graduated from school and I need money to pay my rent I studied public health but any job will serve my num 08069329328 or 09029912836 thank you

6. Roberta

July 11, 2016 at 11:46 am

Just left school just waiting for my exemption letter and I base in Lagos

7. Cynthia

July 30, 2016 at 8:33 pm

I applied as a waitress or hostess but I haven’t goten a reply yet. Pls how long doestablished it take?

8. Cynthia

July 30, 2016 at 8:36 pm

I applied as a waitress/hostess but I haven’t goten any reply yet. Pls how long does it take to get a feedback?

9. onyeka franscisca

August 11, 2016 at 3:07 am

I need a job very urgently please, I am an HNF holder in public administration. I have worked as a customer service rep, customer relation officer etc.

10. Abdukadiri Yahaya

August 15, 2016 at 12:24 pm

I need a dispatch rider or office assistant, i have with Konga. com, Virgin Atlantic Airways, Jumia. com. here is my Phone number. 08037354037,08054439079

11. Ekundayo Fakorode

October 19, 2016 at 1:39 pm

I am currently seeking for career job, my phone No. 08105811226

12. AREMU ALADE ADEYEMO

December 22, 2016 at 1:40 pm

Aremu Alade
    Accountant by professional, i need of change the job, currently seeking for another opportunity. my phone; 08066520605

13. Oyindamola Ajiboye

June 24, 2017 at 8:05 am

Am oyindamola Ajiboye am a university graduate and I study Telecommunication n information technology Bcs
    2.2

14. Joy Chiamaka Nwosu

August 25, 2017 at 1:28 am

I would like a job as a private housekeeper around Ikoyi and it’s environs,thank you.

15. Udiminue kingsley Edet

September 22, 2017 at 7:00 pm

I’m a fresh graduate I have completed my NYSC service year, I study computer engineering, currently living in Lagos I need a job I have some technical training skills in line to my discipline.

16. nnadi oluchinn

June 29, 2018 at 4:15 pm

I’m a graduate, have completed my NYSC studied business Administration.please I need a career job job thank you.