Relationships

Episode 4 of Stephanie Linus’ Reality Show ‘Make Me Fabulous’ is Here! | Watch

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

IMG_1101We love Stephanie Linus’ Reality Show ‘Make Me Fabulous’.

In Episode 4, we meet the Ezedinmas’.

Here’s what Stephanie Linus had to say about the couple:

Immaculate and Peter Ezedinma were one of the most lively and fun couples we had on the show! Do you know what it’s like to be at home alone and bored for a really long time? Not a good feeling I tell you. Immaculate was newlywed and new in the city. Soon after her wedding, she became pregnant and was bored of staying home alone all day when she first heard of the Make Me Fabulous show.

This was her comment when we called out for entries on Stephaniedaily.com: My Diva, I got married last year and came to Lagos since January this year. Up till now, my husband has not taken me out for once. He is always busy with work. I am lonely and crying all day which made my Blood Pressure to rise due to my condition (I’m pregnant). Please show me love this time so that I will be happy for once.

Her story stood out to me and I desired to do something to make her really happy. But we had to wait a while ‘cos she was pregnant at the time, and so months after she had her baby, it was time for Immaculate and her husband Peter to have their day on the show!

Check out photos from their day below.

MG_4231 MG_4338 MG_4157 MG_4175 MG_4219 MG_4253 MG_4294 MG_4389 MG_4396 MG_4467-2 MG_4429-2 IMG_1287 MG_4560-2 MG_4739-2 MG_4776 MG_4556-2 MG_4580-2 MG_4629-2 MG_4664-2 MG_4667-2 IMG_1813 IMG_1814

Now here is Episode 4! You’ve got to watch.

1. jane

July 1, 2015 at 9:51 am

Ehen this is how the participants should react,with joy and gladness! Its an opportunity to reconnect and rejuvenate love with your spouse. I just love what Stephanie is doing,great job!

2. uc

July 1, 2015 at 9:52 am

Am I d only one dat smile watching these clips

3. Fabulous B

July 1, 2015 at 9:58 am

What a blessing you’re, Steph. May GOD forever bless you

4. Nonye

July 1, 2015 at 10:11 am

I absolutely love the part where the lady jumped into Steph. The excitement was real!
    Go Steph. Thank you for putting smiles on ordinary ppls faces. Yes, I said ordinary.

5. Grace

July 1, 2015 at 10:51 am

Great job Steph.

6. Open Sesame

July 1, 2015 at 11:13 am

That celebrity stylist can fake it for Africa! Geez.
    I wish she spoke normally especially considering the fact that the woman wasn’t that refined and she should really be there to serve her not to put on a show and make her feel out of place.

Anyway, that aside…I love this show. Real people, real stories, real transformations. Well done Steph!

• Oge (NR)

July 3, 2015 at 10:29 pm

As in!!!! I love the show but that celebrity stylist though. Even if Immaculate was “that refined”, no one deserves to be barraged by that accent that she was hitting her with.

Breathe! And find your real self biko.

7. Morolake

July 1, 2015 at 12:10 pm

The woman is such a delight to watch… hahaha, Love how real the couple were. I actually had tears of joy in my eyes while watching this. This is my favorite episode so far.

Well done Stephanie, great job.

8. kehinde

July 1, 2015 at 12:13 pm

Awwww bless them bless Stephanie

9. Miss

July 1, 2015 at 12:48 pm

Very real emotions. Nice one Steph.

10. Deedara

July 1, 2015 at 1:40 pm

Stephanie, you’re doing an awesome job with this show, I love the genuine joy you display when you’re putting smiles on other people’s faces. So inspiring and beautiful to watch. Keep it up.

11. Tosin

July 1, 2015 at 1:43 pm

i love her dress.
    amma watch later.

12. Deedara

July 1, 2015 at 1:53 pm

And the scene with the couple making their promises to each other was so cute. Lovely couple. God bless them.

13. Pabara

July 1, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Immaculate so boisterous….real people and thanks stephanie for putting a smile and being real too.may you experience joy and never lack helpers in Jesus name.

14. Lea

July 1, 2015 at 8:41 pm

I just watched the first episode. The couples seem genuinely excited! I dont Think there is any other show like this in Nigeria. Awesome job Steph!

15. Tosin

July 3, 2015 at 4:48 am

awwwww, so cute. especially the last couple of minutes. awwww.

16. Evelyn

October 7, 2016 at 7:26 pm

I love what am seeing
    joy will not seize in your home,as you bring smiles to couples faces
    Stephanie more grace to you.
    pls make me and my spouse fabulous too….

17. peace muideen

December 28, 2016 at 6:00 pm

Will love to be in your shows so that I can spend time with my husband alone my husband is always busy with work after when he come home so dat we can chat like husband and wife is younger ones are staying with us

18. Nneka

January 3, 2017 at 9:03 pm

I really enjoy watching this programme make me fabulous cos it brings out d beauty n fun aspect of d couple. N I really want to be made fabulous by make me fabulous.

19. Mrs Opianta chidinma

January 8, 2017 at 12:02 am

I love my husband so much but there is no friendship between us for the past 3years in marriage with a child, my husband is not romantic please help my marriage to be loveable

20. Owolabi oyinloluwa Victoria

January 17, 2017 at 9:03 pm

Hi Stephanie, great job. I just finished watching your show with Patience and her husband. It was so touching. God bless you