Good news for Samsung lovers!
Samsung Electronics West Africa (SEWA) in strategic partnership with Rifugio Communications Ltd who is an accredited local partner licensed to operate Samsung Experience Stores in Nigeria has set up a state of the art experience store at the Nelle Mall on Admiralty Way, Lekki phase 1. The experience store will boost Samsung’s retail market expansion drive as the store boasts of a wide display of various Samsung phones, tablets and accessories for consumers.
The event was graced by very important personalities and captains of various industries including the Senior management team and board members of Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc and Samsung brand ambassador Bankole Wellington A.K.A “Banky W“. The event was well attended and guests went away with loads of Samsung freebies.
Listed below are some of the unique offerings of the store:
- Excellent customer service delivery with a professional sales team
- Bespoke interactive experience zones for original Samsung devices and accessories
- Sales of original Samsung devices and accessories with original 2 years warranty
- Free application download, software upgrade, device setup and technical assistance
- Quick service point for repair and servicing of Samsung devices
- Trade-in service option from any model of old phone and tablet to a new Samsung device
- Special insurance package offers from Mutual Benefit Assurance Plc
We encourage the entire public to visit the experience store and experience world class service.
See photos from the launch below: