Scoop

Giving Back! Nadia Buari’s Foundation Provides Drinking Water for Deprived Villages

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

IMG_1812

Ghollywood actress Nadia Buari is doing her part in giving back to society.

The gorgeous mother of two commissioned a project last week at Boko-Abisem, a suburb Suhum in the Eastern Region of Ghana, in a bid to provide drinking water for villages that are lacking.

The project, called the Suhum-Abisim Water Extension Project, was founded by the Nadia Buari Foundation and it provided two water boreholes meant to serve the natives and pupils of the Suhum-Abisim LA School with drinking water.

IMG_1783 IMG_1790 IMG_1797 IMG_1805 IMG_1806

Talking about her need to do something for the community, Nadia Buari explained, ‘I remember calling my aid an early morning asking him to immediately visit the community to find out exactly how or what could be done to help them. Upon his return, I was even heartbroken by the visuals he presented me. Even clean water was unavailable! Even though it cost me millions to complete these projects, nothing can be compared to this heartfelt fulfillment I feel now knowing the people of Suhum-Abisim have clean portable water for the kids in school and household activities. It is my eternal wish the water running through these tanks serve the purpose for which they were constructed. God bless the people of Suhum-Abisim. Thank you.’

1. Young and Confused

September 28, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Mother of 2 ke?! Mehnnn.. I’m so stale… How?! When?!

• GhanaGirl

September 28, 2015 at 4:08 pm

Young and Confused abeg ask again ohh, na she sabi,

I saw her at majids michel moms memorial service on Dec 9 2014 at Agape Church in East Legon on the 10am morning service, with FLAT STOMACH, 4 months later in April or so, she claims she has had twins. Na she sabi. Even if i see babies sef i will not believe she was pregnant when i saw her with my gro gro eyes on that fateful morning of Dec 9. Several of here co stars came to support Majid including Jackie.

No one ever saw her pregnant, No one has ever seen the babies yet. Go Figure..

• Rayo

September 30, 2015 at 9:40 pm

Hey! She might be three months pregnant when you saw her and Twins most times arrive early. She might have them when she was 7 months pregnant

• kafui

September 29, 2015 at 9:00 am

I learnt she had a child while she was a teenager…I think that’s what BN means by mother of two..(especially after the birth of “her twins”)…..

2. gurl

September 28, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Ts so generous of her……..buh y her picture on it though?

• oy

September 28, 2015 at 5:19 pm

my thoughts exactly

3. Olaolu

September 28, 2015 at 3:36 pm

If this isn’t politically intended, then Great Job and a big thank you for giving back. Any reason why we have her picture on the tank?????lol

4. Kim

September 28, 2015 at 3:37 pm

This is truly giving back; water is for life. Kudos Nadia

5. Felinda

September 28, 2015 at 4:11 pm

someone send this air head self righteous conceded girl who cant act sef this bible message for me.
    MATTHEW 6 : 1 – New Living Translation
    “Watch out! Don’t do your good deeds publicly, to be admired by others, for you will lose the reward from your Father in heaven.

• Idomagirl

September 29, 2015 at 7:10 am

Why so salty? Na wa o. And the irony of calling her self-righteous is lost on you.

6. bruno

September 28, 2015 at 4:24 pm

” Even though it cost me millions to complete these projects,”

pls u don’t have to tell us how much u spent, thats why it is called charity.

7. Tosin

September 28, 2015 at 6:51 pm

awwww 🙂
    because water is so basic and so unavailable in most parts of Nigeria even. shame on all the thieving that have kept us from providing water infrastructure in almost every state of Nigeria (and I’m assuming in large parts of Africa too), big shame.

8. Drknite

September 28, 2015 at 7:27 pm

LOL! I love that her picture is on the water fountain. If you look at the little boy’s face in the 3rd photo, he is saying thanks for satisfying my thirst Nadia Buari.

9. Drknite

September 28, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Her water can quench my thirst any day.

10. Teni

September 28, 2015 at 8:38 pm

You people sef. Your job is to be a keyboard warrior criticizing others. Who cares if her face is on the tank? The main point is that as a result of her efforts, this village has water.

• Idomagirl

September 29, 2015 at 7:11 am

I just tire! At least she did something, how many complaining have helped people like this?

11. nene

September 28, 2015 at 8:48 pm

nasa big picture on water tank again. hian

12. Aba

September 28, 2015 at 9:31 pm

We thank you, Nadia Buhari for providing safe drinking water for these kids. But if I may, is this a vanity tank? What is the picture doing there?

13. Chuckleberry

September 29, 2015 at 2:37 am

Why do I get the feeling that this gesture (and more to come) is leading towards a political intention.