Scoop

How Can You Tell Your Partner they are not Satisfying You? Watch Hilarious Responses on Battabox

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Battabox

Battabox TV asks some of the most amusing questions.

On their latest sojourn into Lagos streets, Nigerians get asked about sexual satisfaction and how best to let their partner know he/she is not satisfied.

They got responses from “I would be blunt about it and just tell the guy – guy you are digging me enough!” to “No, I can’t tell him. He would definitely think I’m getting it from someone else.”

Watch the video below.

1. ATL's finest

September 23, 2015 at 3:50 am

Omg lmao??????? My people no dey slack/dull for this kind matter. Well there is no nice way in saying such just be blunt & y’both fix the ishy… Communication is d ultimate Key 🙂

2. kitty

September 23, 2015 at 5:07 am

I rem telling my ex he wasn’t satisfying me the guy left me cuz he was hurt

3. Teni

September 23, 2015 at 6:21 am

“You’re not digging me well.” LOL. Na wa o.

• Jade

September 23, 2015 at 1:24 pm

@ Teni

That was hilarious. It’s uncomfortable both ways but it’s worst telling a guy bcos it affects their ego. Men tell women straightforward with intention to teach them. How do you tell a man who is overconfident in his size, skills? He’s good but he ain’t hitting the right spot that sends you to cloud 9.
      My babe, is very vocal how he wants it.
      However, he’s on the big size which sometimes turn into a thin line between pleasure and slight pain. His head game is offthehook though, I’m not sure if it’s a Yoruba man thing but two of the Yoruba men have been with, currently with one they give the best oral. Legs quivering, I’m getting wet now, Dayo, where are you babe? My ex, an Igbo guy doesnt give oral but he requested oral all the time. Then he had this obsession with licking butthole. Hmmmm, nah. One of the reasons we broke off.

4. tunde

September 23, 2015 at 7:32 am

what i’m currently going through with my wife…. she doesn’t give BJ and she;s a career woman. she just lie on the bed and i do the work and 98% of the time i initiate sex….. well thanks for canteen if not for that my sex life will be horrible…

• numom

September 23, 2015 at 9:43 am

Please what is canteen?

• tunde

September 23, 2015 at 4:56 pm

If you are tired of the food at home, You can try all these young local restaurant to eat which is “canteen”.. I’m just helping myself lol

• chi-e-z

September 23, 2015 at 12:58 pm

Lol…Tunde just do shakara and form like you know want…we women we can form o… but just wait that in heat week before her time of the month she’ll be so uncontainable just jump all over you like it ain’t nothing. That’s something I think happens 2 atleast me and some other chicks before our mense we are Hor-ny and G-d that can save any guy in front of us. but u got to evaluate why she ain’t excited to please you go read up on foreplay cause with a guy you love and does that foreplay thing right ah!!! me and my one former love still have night flashes 😀

• chi-e-z

September 23, 2015 at 12:59 pm

*no want

• Mabel

September 24, 2015 at 1:21 am

You should have married a runs girl then, Tunde. I don’t see where her being a career woman factor into her sexual performance. Maybe your penis stinks who know why she does not want it in her mouth. Not every sex act is appealing to everyone, if bj is not her thing so be it. Work with what you got!

• Temi

September 24, 2015 at 3:02 pm

time out.. Did you just admit to cheating, or am I just confused?

5. Kimmy

September 23, 2015 at 7:59 am

Lol… I will tell him straight cos if it’s me he won’t care about my feelings he will say it as it is or find an alternative

6. Naturallyziny

September 23, 2015 at 8:58 am

O.M.Geeeee!!! these people are hilarious.

7. charles

September 23, 2015 at 9:24 am

lOL….WIll let her know,and how i feel about it…..

8. Val

September 23, 2015 at 9:34 am

My husband doesn’t satisfy me, its almost always over before it begins and its quite frustrating. I’ve spoken to him about it and even suggested we see an expert but no headway. We hardly even have sex. Once or twice or month at best sometimes we go months without it. I had more sex when I was single than now being married. I don’t know what to do. I used to always initiate it but stoppd cause I wanted him to make a move as well and make me feel desired. Now we almost don’t do it again since I stopped initiating it. I almost regret marrying him. Sex is supposed to be one of the benefits of marriage but I can’t say I enjoy that. I AM FRUSTRATED and there’s no one I can talk to.

• Collins

September 23, 2015 at 10:26 am

please my dear your problem is over. i feel so bad to hear this when i know that i am so capable to help you out of your plight. please send me your phone number immediately for proper diggingn and a happy life

• m4

September 23, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Wow!Like seriously,do you really wanna dig someone else wife? Just *Smdh*..Later you will be the one crying and questioning God for your miserable life.

• ATL's finest

September 23, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Yacks @ Collins U’re gross.. Go jack off and quit trying to dig someone’s wife #Sin#.. That’s a serious problem she’s got & stop taking it for granted

• Tari

September 23, 2015 at 11:23 am

BN will make an article of this.
      Just hold on, answers are on their way.
      It will be up before the end of the day.

• Ada Nnewi

September 23, 2015 at 11:49 am

This happened with my ex twice removed…It was so frustrating, i left him…I understand how you feel..Talk to your husband oh cause the danger is if one blast from your past that could do you well well comes around, your body will forget it is attached to your brain and jump the guy’s bones….

• chinwe

September 23, 2015 at 5:19 pm

Unmarried ada. gararahere!!!!!!!!!

• Seyid

September 23, 2015 at 12:49 pm

I could have easily written this….its so frustrating mehn, many times, I am always tempted to cheat but don’t think I will ever be able to do that. This is just 3 years of marriage and you are right…there’s no one to talk to!! Sometimes, i regret marrying as a virgin

• ATL's finest

September 23, 2015 at 3:09 pm

@ Seyid don’t regret dear. Remember practice makes perfect! That’s an easy problem to fix talking from a medical aspect. It’s FIXABLE and Do-ABLE #peace&goodluck#

• ThE Bull

September 23, 2015 at 10:37 pm

Buy a vibrator.

• HelpYourSelf

September 23, 2015 at 5:06 pm

@ Val and Seyid, Do yourselves a favour and get a good vibrator. You will live happily ever after trust me.

• kk

September 23, 2015 at 10:11 pm

Sorry,let me ask, didn’t you notice it while you were dating him?(dats if you two had SEX then)… honestly want to know

9. Natu

September 23, 2015 at 10:15 am

Just tell them and perhaps show them. Life is too short for anyone to be having wack sex

10. Mz_Titilitious

September 23, 2015 at 10:24 am

just hmming by* 😀

11. Mizzy

September 23, 2015 at 10:25 am

dias no beta way of telling ur partner, straight to d point n its eida he steps up or i gt out of d relationship, cos i dnt wnt 2 b a cheating partner. @ val, woooow, i dunno wt culd av gone wrong bt if he isn’t tryng 2 help u solve d problem, u shuld check him properly, its eida hes seeing sm1 else n u dunno or i dunno wat else, bt u shuld also consider aw ur sex life was wt him b4 u guys got married, if it ws great den dias reli a problem, bt if it wsnt great, then u actually got urslf in2 marrying him dt way. not lik im an expert in solving relationship issues, jst my thought

12. Xtassy

September 23, 2015 at 10:30 am

For me.,…my partner asks me from time to time if I like the way he ‘does’ it to me and “yes” I respond each time but try to give him more clues and other ways we could explore it and enjoy ourselves (try my calabar self) . My bae is good also in foreplay and the main business. For me..if you ask me….I will tell my Partner but with wisdom, in a way he wont feel am insinuating he is not good at it.

13. jeizyp

September 23, 2015 at 10:38 am

val, dats so frustrating, am not married though but I can imagine hw u feel. I advice u talk to him, I think he is hiding something probably health-wise. I mean most men cannot go a week without sex, ur case is really exceptional.. Talk to him and insist he tell u d reason. And for U, alwz be neat and dress very attractive.

14. l

September 23, 2015 at 1:23 pm

from the comment i have read i think what ive learnt is having sex with the guy that i intend to marry is a must… i cant imagine marrying someone who cant please me, make me feel desired and also initiate love making and other jara after keeping myself and waiting patiently. devil is a big lier…. i want to be able to have sex and enjoy it oh!!!
    i know myself very well that i know for a FACT that ill cheat on my husband if he isnt digging me well lol! especially when ive told him and it has become an issue that we almost never look forward in having sex!!!

• Niola

September 23, 2015 at 2:10 pm

ewo ni ti cheat, Sex no be food oo, just tell the guy naa and tell God, its amazing the wonders God does even about sex, I tell ya

• Aleesha

September 24, 2015 at 12:21 am

My sister, please let your focus be on the things that will actually keep a marriage going. Things like kindness, dependability, self control, a sense of responsibility ati bebelo. Sex is definitely important, but imagine marrying a good for nothing guy, who gives toe-curling ‘bedmatics’? He will eventually become repulsive to you.
      With willingness, poor bedroom skills can be improved upon, but a flaky, abusive, stingy person will give you untold grief

15. nene+

September 23, 2015 at 2:34 pm

And this batter thing again was asking the wrong people, teenagers and unmarried and insignificant married people.
    Well i am into heavenly race i can be part of this fornication promotion.
    This kind of interview is forever appropriately reserved for the married.

16. DAME

September 23, 2015 at 5:10 pm

LOLS…pls i would tell you straight up. I dated this guy…a proper 2mins guy…2mins is long fah..sometimes he cannot get it up…young guy o..
    I say OGA….whats the problem..have you seen a doctor cos this thing is over before it has even started and dude be feeling fly afterwards…lols…am glad we broke up cos that one alone is a major turnoff

17. Elizabeth

September 23, 2015 at 5:24 pm

I hear

18. nene+

September 23, 2015 at 5:37 pm

Regret marrying as a virgin ke?
    Please don’t say that again! He too may be a secondary virgin so you can both learn.

19. Mr900

September 23, 2015 at 5:44 pm

There is no better way to let them know than being blunt especially if your’re married. I read some women complaining about their men, well for me, I used to think my banging game was A+ until I met my gf she upgraded me then I knew I’ve been F9 with all my EXs but then they usually enjoy it, One used to call me Mandingo. So sometimes ladies if you don’t challenge your man he might find no reason to upgrade, trust me, Men hate defeat, ride him like it’s a competition, try new things like the world about to end and don’t repeat a style too often. Even if he goes weak or down use your mouth bring it back to life!

20. kk

September 23, 2015 at 10:22 pm

Hmmm… my man is very big down there and it scares me like hell

21. momo karbo.

September 24, 2015 at 6:48 am

Why are you all so fixated about the performance of your partner, instead of the actual reason for having sex, which is procreation. You all must have been watching some funny movies. Having sex is not a one size fit all proposition, it’s an individualistic experience between two people. When having sex is the main reason for being with some , you’ll never get out of that funk of not being satisfied. Men sometimes have performance anxieties due to meeting the expectations of their women. Let’s not forget that sex cannot take the place of loving someone. When you love someone you embrace them entirely, and have more reasons to want to be with them, other than your sexual disappointments of having your freak on. It takes patience, love and understanding to be in a healthy sexual state that can last forever. To all my African brothers, working out, eating healthy, give up alcohol, because it causes constriction of your blood vessels, helping her with the chores, and spending more time with her than your so called friends, can be a game changer. Ladies stop wearing your pants at home, tie wrapper, there is nothing so sexy and sensual about an African woman than that. When your backside is dancing to it’s own natural rhythms, it just takes us to another heights of wild sexual fantasies. Try to be easily accessible in the bed room by dressing scantily, a long tee shirt and even going to bed naked is a game changer. Most importantly never use sex as a weapon. This is a big one, always give your man sex on demand, failure to do so have very serious consequences to the relationship. You all work things out. RESPECT.

22. Tunmi

September 24, 2015 at 6:03 pm

I love Battabox!!!!!!

23. Tunmi

September 24, 2015 at 6:05 pm

I am loving Adeola’s haircut

24. princevinco

September 25, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Lack of sexual satisfaction in marriage is one of the root cause of marriage breakdown. as it causes a partner who is not normally satisfied to seek satisfaction outside their matrimonial home.
    As a woman, you can help your husband to satisfy you sexually. You can do so by (1) helping him to get full sexual arousal before you allow him to penetrates you. (2) secondly, discourage him from penetrating you before you yourself is ready for him. It is when a woman is fully lubricated that signal that she is ready for the action.

When a woman is well lubricated, it is easier to get an orgasm together with her husband. But when a man penetrates before a woman is fully lubricated, he could release even before the woman is fully ready. That is what makes the man satisfied while the woman is not satisfied.

25. Sunrise

September 26, 2015 at 9:17 pm

I can Feel your pains woman,but there are some means to give a try. Try reduce his carbonhydrate diet and make him eat food rich in Iron and Vit B12 and B9. Fruits like Cucumber,Carrot n water mellon can be very helpful. As for natural rich source of Iron,a completely unripe plantain is what’s needed. Let him eat It mostly twice in 3days,he would definitelydeliver if It’s such diet can correct. I’m A man,but I can feel your pains. And don’t nag him about It-complain in moderation. Cause as a man,nothing intimidate us like confession of sexual incapability from our woman. Should a lady tell me such,I would feel like dying. And anytime she makes advances,out of self intimidation,I experience a vacant head because the confidence is lost. And “confidence” Is Man.