Music

New Music: Chidinma feat. M.I – Lorry

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

chidinma lorry innsta

Chidinma is out with a new song and we are loving it!

The Capital Hill records artist features M.I on the song and it’s a refreshing sound from her.

Check on it!

1. AlabamaUncut Blog

September 4, 2015 at 10:24 am

Download link?

• Kaeto

September 4, 2015 at 11:05 pm

Chidinma sucks- this is just what she gets from hanging with people that don’t have half the gifts she has- please copy Beyoncé first- because you’re beginning to devalue yourself and work( by your follow follow music at least channel it in competing with goddesses like queen B not low lives, na wah oh). You will soon die out watch it.

2. Elleven45

September 4, 2015 at 11:17 am

Must they sing about how they’re getting money all day? We all get money all day, but see it at the end of the month.

3. Na We We

September 4, 2015 at 11:49 am

You already know #jammest
    2 days in a row and some absolute bangers featuring M.I. (Lorry, Karashika Part 2, & Telemundo). Omo, September has been on fire for Naija jams o.

4. fan

September 4, 2015 at 1:04 pm

I’m sure is not like that your video’if no bi God’,because that video to me doesn’t make sense.out of all your songs I still prefer kedike.

5. Tari

September 4, 2015 at 3:36 pm

This Chidinma girl is slacking.
    You have started regressing. Your debut album had substance, suddenly na so so money, money you dey sing.
    Ill Bliss, try and redirect your artist o. This thing don trend pass.

6. DD

September 4, 2015 at 7:36 pm

I love the song, really catchy but I always feel like Chidinma’s amazing vocals are underused on jams like this. Looking forward to more from her.

• chidinma can do better!

September 4, 2015 at 8:17 pm

you couldn’t have said it better! totally agree with you 100%!!!!

7. nnenne

September 5, 2015 at 10:55 pm

Love it.

8. Priye

September 6, 2015 at 3:00 pm

Different strokes!!!! I love the song! Chidinma and Mi nailed 100percent.,the streets and fans judgement is what matters not some Bella Naija comments. Her style is unique abeg

9. Toddy

September 6, 2015 at 3:02 pm

Lorry is MS kedike
    Did she nail the beat? Yes
    Was delivery dope? Yes
    I remain totally in support of chi and her choice of sounds. Bless her

10. Panyaboy

September 6, 2015 at 3:05 pm

Heard it just now and thought I loved it till I saw the video and fell in love more
    ms Kedike ride on!!! Anyone wey no feel Lorry get demon inside am! I swear Nigerians are retarded how they judge music. It’s never objective. This is a mad ass jam start to finish!

11. Demola

September 6, 2015 at 3:07 pm

If you don’t like Lorry? Write your own… The song is totally dope and serves its purpose!! U don’t have to like it at all