Scoop

Watch Episode 1 of “Dance with Peter” with Peter Okoye of P-Square

BellaNaija.com

Dance with Peter 2
Peter Okoye of P-Square‘s reality show “Dance with Peter” has kicked off and you can watch Episode 1 here on BellaNaija!

The vision of “Dance with Peter” was conceived out of the need to redefine dance and its competitiveness. The TV show brings into existence a novel dimension to dancing, its rudiments, the intrigues of competitiveness and an exciting display of talents.

The show witnesses Peter Okoye making his debut as a judge/mentor in Reality TV series. Dance Queen Kaffy, Flex and an international superstar guest.

1. Esther samuel ibitokun

September 28, 2015 at 8:50 pm

I did like one person performing 00

2. We are

September 28, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Different

3. Uzy

September 28, 2015 at 9:52 pm

A good first attempt…but there is still a lot of room for improvement. Why do the judges need to always stand up? they should try and invest in a buzzer. Also, I didn’t like the way they split a group? who does that? you don’t expect everyone in the team to be at the same level, they need to complement each other which is what they did. I think splitting the group was just wrong. Overall, I think the Ghanaians danced better though. and why do I still wish Peter was also on the panel? It would have been nice to see the two brothers compete albeit amicably. All the best though!

4. HawtTalkWithTosan

September 28, 2015 at 10:33 pm

Perhaps there will be hope in other cities. Sorry but they were painfully mediocre

5. ojo

September 28, 2015 at 10:55 pm

they need a new host. why the accent?

6. MyNameSoSweet

September 29, 2015 at 12:24 am

I had good fun watching it was quite entertaining…. I also like the originality in the dancers….a very gud way to relax

7. nnenne

September 29, 2015 at 1:21 am

The presenter did a good job.
    Also disliked the splitting of the group.
    On the whole, nice try.

8. ATL's finest

September 29, 2015 at 4:03 am

Nice concept ! The voice +Dancing with the ★= Dance with Peter Ok. Goodluck to the Contestants

9. Tosin

September 29, 2015 at 5:21 am

i just saw the ad for this on youtube, used to be a lover of SYThinkYCDance so I’m totally looking forward to this. Awwww.

10. Bey

September 29, 2015 at 7:20 am

I did enjoyed the programme…looking forward to seeing more of Amazing Amy she is the truth

• des ree

September 30, 2015 at 4:56 pm

yea Bey she is a wonderful dancer

11. Tosin

September 29, 2015 at 9:11 pm

honestly? too beautiful. so much heart, you know?

12. Amenze Igbinedion

October 8, 2015 at 3:23 pm

I like this show….very Nigerian but with great potential. What I like most is the absence of all those fake americannabritico accent most presenters have. Great!

13. SOLOMON

October 19, 2015 at 10:36 pm

I KEEP VOTING FOR MY FAVORITE CONTESTANT”MANASSEH” BUT IT SEEMS IT NOT SHOWING ON HIS ACCOUNT. I AM CERTAIN ABOUT THE SHORT. IF HE IS EVICTED I THINK THERE MUST BE A FOUL PLAY. PLEASE RECTIFY THE CAUSE.. HE DID NOT DESERVE WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEKEND.

14. Bello

October 24, 2015 at 7:35 pm

Not really a fan of the show. It’s targeted only for p-square die hard fans. Sitting there and listening to their tunes back to back both the ones I didn’t mind and the ones I hated, doing my head in … Judges standing up not really being critical because it’s a basic set show. Just think it’s too much of a selfish show.