Music

Mo’Cheddah is 25! See How She Celebrated the Special Day

BellaNaija.com

Mo'Cheddah at 25 5
Mo’Cheddah is 25!

The musician celebrated her birthday in an intimate way with a small dinner hosted by her boyfriend, Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi along with family and close friends.

While we did not get to see photos of the other guests, she had this to say via Instagram;

I am so so blessed and grateful for the love that surrounds me!! Papi surprised me with the bestest dindin EVER!! Ending my day with my family and friends under 1roof has got me doing backflips!! Thanks for all the love darlings!! I love u guys too much!! Oh yeah I’m rocking this hot number from @moofadesigns

Happy Birthday Mo!
Mo'Cheddah at 25 2Mo'Cheddah at 25 3Mo'Cheddah at 25 4Mo'Cheddah at 25 1

1. solape

October 17, 2015 at 11:43 am

whats up with wearing over long jumpsuits. Is this the new fashion in Nigeria.

• Nwanyi Ekwe

October 17, 2015 at 12:04 pm

lmaoooooo I don die finish!! Noticed it too:)

• JustMyComment

October 17, 2015 at 1:51 pm

This is not new fashion because fashionable people all over the world have been doing it for years and years. Extra long trousers make you appear taller. It’s also a wealth and status symbol because it shows you’re not a woman who has to walk places and can easily replace trousers that get dirty or torn.

• Quiss

October 17, 2015 at 2:00 pm

Solape, that’s a stupid question. Is Nigeria the only country where jumpsuits are worn? Some of you don’t reason at all. That’s like saying what’s up with wearing shorts in LA, is that the new fashion in LA; see how stupid that sounds? You people should be sensible when you want to at least throw shade. Y’all end up sounding ridiculous and gullible.

Happy Belated Birthday, Mocheddah! Absolutely had no idea you were that young. God bless you!

• PurpleiciousBabe

October 17, 2015 at 6:26 pm

Me neither..
      I was so sure she was older….

• NaijaPikin

October 17, 2015 at 9:56 pm

Emphasis on “over long”. Now apologize to Solace because you didn’t spend time to actually read.

• Quiss

October 17, 2015 at 11:58 pm

Naija Pikin,
      You didn’t spend time to actually read and comprehend both comments. Now, run along.

• Tari

October 18, 2015 at 10:41 am

You need to o wash your crude rude mouth.
      What is all the insult for?
      Where did she say Nigeria is the only country where they wear jumpsuits?
      She was questioning the rational behind overlong jumpsuits.
      People like you who throw insults online with ease are incapable of speaking in real life. It must be a case of “overcompensation”. Making up for your perceived inadequacies

• Quiss

October 18, 2015 at 1:37 pm

YOU have a crude rude mouth, Tari. Just look at you? For someone like you who constantly leaves nasty and inappropriate comments on many BN posts, you have the guts to say I have a crude rude mouth? Even with your own comments on this post, you shouldn’t have the audacity to say such gibberish. Bye Felicia!

• Olanma

October 18, 2015 at 1:52 pm

Tari, honestly, I’m shocked by your comment. People like you also shouldn’t be talking. I agree, as most times I come on BN, I see your comments and I’m like??? Solape’s comment wasn’t positive whichever way you look at it. Also, all this “people in Nigeria”, this and that comment(s) are kind of agitating if you ask me. It’s even more ridiculous when Nigerians make such pesky comments. I don’t think you of all people should classify anyone’s comment as rude, cause you literally don’t know how to talk yourself, I cringe whenever I read majority of your comment. Even on this thread, you’ve made inappropriate and unnecessary comment on OmoT. I suggest you take your OWN advise. Many of you lack comprehension, Solape asked when jumpsuits became the new fashion in Nigeria, and two commenters replied him/her disagreeing. If you are great with understanding, you’ll know the other commenter never mentioned Nigeria is the only country where jumpsuits are worn. Many of you lack comprehension skills, little wonder why it’s now a job requirement for most corporations. People like you will get sand thrown into your eyes (adage) for getting involved with something you’ve failed to analyze correctly. It also amuses me how some of you can sit behind a computer and tell how people you don’t know behave in real life.

• Tari

October 18, 2015 at 5:37 pm

@Olanma, what is rude about my Omotola comment? That I said she is no trendsetter? What is rude about that?
      Since you and your ilk police me around, I challenge you to find a comment of mine that is as rude and crude as the Quiss comment.
      I may not lick people’s backsides online and I have no apologies for that. However, I refuse the accusation of rudeness unless you are terming my pidgin English comments crude.

• Olanma

October 19, 2015 at 2:51 am

Tari, SMH.
      Biko, I don’t have time to argue with you. You are damn rude and mannerless and as such have no right to call another person rude, period. You cannot also analyse someone’s real life attributes just by reading comments. You can continue ranting. Good luck!

• LMAO

October 18, 2015 at 10:00 pm

I believe Rita Dominic aka The Queen of Zamunda started the trend in Naija, so make I go ask her why 🙂

2. bruno

October 17, 2015 at 11:51 am

” Papi surprised
    me with the bestest dindin EVER!!”

who is papi? and what is the meaning of “bestest DINDIN”
    I hope its not what I think it is.

• Lol

October 17, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Lmao BRUNO! Stop eet!!!

• Iris

October 17, 2015 at 5:57 pm

Dinner

• femfem

October 17, 2015 at 7:05 pm

Papier is prob her boyfriend. Dindin is dinner. Bush person

3. Valentina

October 17, 2015 at 11:53 am

Happy Birthday beautiful, I LOVE that jumpsuit.

4. Valentina

October 17, 2015 at 11:56 am

I LOVE that jumpsuit. Happy Birthday dear.

5. A

October 17, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Her boyfriend too is 25. Happy birthday sha

• Bee

October 17, 2015 at 1:11 pm

And your point is?

6. Zeefy

October 17, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Hahahaha. This bruno is a clown. I guess she meant papi as her boyfriend and dindin as dinner.

7. Tee&Fii

October 17, 2015 at 1:32 pm

Happy birthday Mo. Great grace,great life. xoxo

8. Toby

October 17, 2015 at 1:43 pm

So she pretty much celebrated by herself? ok

9. aikay

October 17, 2015 at 3:21 pm

Mocheedah we want to see more or ur songs ohhhhhh, cos it looks like you are gradually fading away. All we see these days are stuffs like this about you and your Bf that you have been dating forever. And pls quit the coded language cos we are tired of decoding them. Papi, is that for her father or her guy?????

10. Mimi May

October 17, 2015 at 3:35 pm

Quiss, I think you misinterpreted Solape’s point. She asked ‘what’s up with OVER LONG jumpsuit’ not ‘jumpsuit’. Always read btwn lines before u comment. By the way, that was very rude and mean for you to insult Solape unnecessarily. Kindly apologize to her.

• Jennifer

October 18, 2015 at 12:03 am

Are you sure you read Solape’s comment and you perfectly understood it? I think it’s very unfair for you to also analyse wrongly and call Quiss’ comment rude. I was actually pissed off when I saw Solape’s comment. That’s what you call unnecessary, not Quiss’ feedback.

11. Tari

October 17, 2015 at 4:28 pm

She is now a red carpet star. Not much music again. Maybe no time for music after all the time is spend doing dindin with papi.

12. Idara

October 17, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Mocheeda looks lovely. Happy birthday dear, I know the long jumpsuit trend! It’s omotola that started all these crazy trends oh! Ever since she wore her cape jumpsuit to that Tony elumelu event! Everyone started wearing capes and jumpsuits then that her Ellite crop top just nailed it ! Now na soso crop tops ,over long pants , broches,Capes( if I see one more cape)… Omotola started this trends and is to blame

• Tari

October 17, 2015 at 8:45 pm

Which Omotola?
      Are you high?
      that lady has never been a trendsetter of any sort.
      Files have been rocking those items long before she gained awareness. Don’t insultnoit intelligence, I beg.

• Yetunde

October 17, 2015 at 10:37 pm

Tari easy on your hatorade. Omotola has been a trendsetter long time. I remember even one blond short hair back then.., wharever sha. I actually think she started the cape trend too.

• Tari

October 18, 2015 at 10:44 am

@Yetunde, please stop making us laugh this Sunday morning.
      Omotola did not start anything. Stop trying to force the matter. It is sounding ridiculous.

13. spoonfullofsugar

October 17, 2015 at 5:18 pm

I am waiting for people of this world to come and say that she’s older than 25 as usual

• Idomagirl

October 18, 2015 at 4:24 pm

Nah… they’re too busy fighting over her jumpsuit
      ???

14. mrsJem

October 17, 2015 at 8:53 pm

My agemate… happy bd swirry

15. Benny

October 17, 2015 at 10:23 pm

Omotola starts trends? LMAOOOOOOOOO. Behave

• bruno

October 17, 2015 at 11:58 pm

@benny
      LMFAO. u are a very wicked person.

ladies and gentlemen this is how u throw shade.

• Sistren

October 18, 2015 at 4:11 pm

Benny you know you very wrong for this. You behave! Urghhhhhh haters everywhere! You know you have issues when a Bunor see’s you as cool. Silly internet trolls. Always hating in people bigger than them. Happy birthday dear Mocheeda.

16. simisola

October 17, 2015 at 10:28 pm

25, wow make up sha

17. Fabulous B

October 18, 2015 at 8:09 am

Let’s see how much the gown cost and see if can get it.
    Happy birthday, mo. More Blessings, dear.
    Sorry your jumpsuit caught my attention first.
    @Bruno, maybe he proposed with the best blink blink *winks*

18. Fabulous B

October 18, 2015 at 8:13 am

Let’s see how much the jumpsuit cost and see if I can get it. * LOL incorrect sentence. Yepa! Jumpsuit o.

19. Chi!

October 19, 2015 at 10:11 am

I love d outfit Mo cheddah! Happy birthday girl! @moofadesigns, u’re good.thumbs up!

20. realist

October 19, 2015 at 2:53 pm

Hmm..everyday we are turning 25..