Scoop

Rukky Sanda, Iyanya, Freda Francis, Uti Nwachukwu & More at the Grand Opening of Ini Edo’s Lounge | Watch

Nollywood actress Ini Edo opened her lounge a couple of days ago.

The grand opening of ‘Mimz’ was attended by a number of her colleagues in the industry including Emem Isong, Rukky Sanda, Olu Maintain, Uti Nwachukwu, Shawn Faqua, Mike Godson, Iyanya, Freda Francis, Oge Okoye and more.

The stars had a good time dancing and mingling.

Watch the action below.

Video Source: Goldmyne TV

1. Rer

October 3, 2015 at 9:33 am

God bless her hustle

2. Mesmirized

October 3, 2015 at 9:44 am

Wow! Those akwa ibom trips really paid off!

3. Ladi Michael

October 3, 2015 at 9:53 am

Big congrats 2 Ini Edo! More money,happiness in alll her endeavour…

4. 2 cent

October 3, 2015 at 10:01 am

I see Ini’s boy toy
    I see freda’s boy toy……..Hello cougar club.
    My man crush Uti can dance ooooh!!
    Rukky, Ebube, Ini & Oge don form clique…….”Blond ambition “lol.
    Isn’t Oge married?……….Nne uche gi di ya oooo

• ATL's finest

October 4, 2015 at 6:51 am

Abeg who’s Ini’s boy toy? As for Oge, I heard she’s divorced & unfortunately, Maureen Solomon is married to her Ex- but, them say the man rightf belong to Maureen before. Abeg make Una let am sink here ooo?..#Aladyneverrevealhersource#.

• @Cvizier

October 5, 2015 at 12:42 pm

Maureen Solomon ke? Where did u get that Biko. It’s Nkiru Sylvanus. Hian

• Shugar

October 5, 2015 at 1:55 pm

Its Nkiru Sylvanus not Maureen Solomon, Maureen is happily married biko.

• lu-lu

October 20, 2015 at 1:46 am

Michael Godson

• tuulz

October 5, 2015 at 10:48 am

mtchew hater

5. nene

October 3, 2015 at 10:18 am

of course a lounge where benefactors can meet those that they help. business continues as usual.

6. jasmine

October 3, 2015 at 10:18 am

Good for her. One quick question, must gbenro act in any movie Osas is been featured in? We know they r married now but…

Just asking o

• Corolla

October 3, 2015 at 12:57 pm

“Just asking o”….ok, then go and ask the couple na.

• fleur

October 3, 2015 at 8:43 pm

Clubbing is a cyclical business. I dont know of many clubs that have lasted 5-10 years. Its just the nature of the business. People just love new experiences so they hop from one new place to yet another new place. In finding a new place, that becomes the it place for a few months, manybe a year and then the party moves on. Perhaps there is an active restaurant plan around this business so that there is reason to continue to attract people to the spot besides the hype of a new place and the need to hubnob with the people pooling around a new club like flies around light. Good luck either way. Just think big and see what you can cream out of this other than clubbing.

7. nene

October 3, 2015 at 10:22 am

see freda and iyanya. she looks tipsy. can’t keep her hands off him.

8. mimz

October 3, 2015 at 10:46 am

Congratulations miss Edo.
    To your guest in night club scene still on cell phone IT IS EXTREMELY RAZZ TACKY, UNCOUTH AND BUSH TO BE IN A SOCIAL SCENE AND STILL BE ON YOUR PHONE, BUSH, u don’t know how to mingle and be social, ILLITERATE. I can’t stand folks who do that. Put away your phone

• Corolla

October 3, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Careful, careful, Mimz , I see that throbbing blood vessel on your forehead is about to pop. Now your loves ones wouldn’t want you hurting yourself because of “uncouth” guests who won’t put down their phones, would they? Count to 10 dear, and you’d feel better.

9. x-factor

October 3, 2015 at 11:20 am

Congrats !

10. nene+

October 3, 2015 at 11:23 am

I would rather a bakery, cafe, saloon………. seems like a lounge creates a hideout for smoking, drinking, and all night stuffs.

Who am I to judge any?

11. T

October 3, 2015 at 11:47 am

Congratulations Ini… freda et iyanya “how u doin”

12. Sally

October 3, 2015 at 12:11 pm

Congratulations INI

13. ATL's finest

October 3, 2015 at 12:17 pm

Big Congrats to her & it’s nice to her do something entirely different from Clothing line, make up etc.. Best of luck . A place to check out when I land Naija.

14. Lol

October 3, 2015 at 12:50 pm

See how Freda is clinging on to iyanya for her dear life. Dear Nigerian women clinging to a known play boy doesn’t make you look cute, if anything it makes you look weak as hell. Congratulations ini edo

15. Corolla

October 3, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Congrats Ini.

16. Queen

October 3, 2015 at 1:21 pm

COUGAR FREDA!!!! loooooolll biko let them know! The God of lola omotayo will answer your prayers !
    INI, this is big ! Congrats babe

17. Celine

October 3, 2015 at 1:54 pm

Club is so 90s, who goes to night clubs anymore except immature folks in their 20s and aimless pussy searching men in the 40s, 50s 🙂 . All that drinking smoking people spitting in your ear as they speak to you cos music too loud, I use to dash straight into the shower right after returning from such a scene to scrub myself clean and fresh before getting to my bed. My clothes, hair, body all sweaty and sticky like I came from a pig sty. Ewwwwwww. Now as I grew older I like more quiet settings now than noisy overcrowded nightclubs

Watching the video I can see all the nasty sweat and Freda spitting into iyanyas ears and eyes and him vice versa. I hope they take a shower when they both get home.

INI good luck with your common business venture. There is so many other BETTER lucrative longer lasting business ventures you could a spent ya money on, all you had to do is seeks Gods direction, I doubt he told you to open night club discothèque (oops no, its called a “Lounge” 🙂 )

• Mrs_ID

October 3, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Who are you to tell others what/where and how to spend your time? if clubbing is not your thing then shift.

• jay

October 3, 2015 at 3:22 pm

Girl, you talk too much. Congrats, Ini!

• www.thelmathinks.com

October 3, 2015 at 4:31 pm

“Now as I grew older I like more quiet settings now than noisy overcrowded nightclubs”. That’s all. You’ve done the club scene and moved on to other things. I’m sure when you were at that phase you were loving it and nobody thrashed you for it. Likewise others shouldnt be judged for doing same.

18. Blueberry

October 3, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Well done Ini. My God keep blessing your hustle.

19. MC

October 3, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Looks more like a club than a lounge.

20. Iris

October 3, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Lol @ the woman at 2:58: ‘She’s one of my greatest fans. I admire her so much.’
    Is the lounge / club businesses really profitable? I hear a lot of the “elite” drink on credit and you have to chase them for your money. I don’t like that kind of stress.

• ATL's finest

October 4, 2015 at 6:42 am

@ Iris lmao! Drink on credit ke? Anything is possible in Ninja cuz I can’t put nothing pass them neither do I trust them as far as I can throw them

21. me

October 3, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Finally our beautiful Ini has a reason to get drunk every night.

• jide

October 3, 2015 at 11:13 pm

Even better she has created easy access to the aristos. Now they know where to find her. She is buying Porsche by fire by force

22. concerned

October 3, 2015 at 5:13 pm

Ahem ahem
    (now in my Nicki Minaj voice) “And now, to the chick that had a lot to say about “I’d like to keep my private life personal”, Freda bae, WHAT’S GOOD?

23. Damilola

October 3, 2015 at 5:24 pm

Can naijas open smth other than clubs. Dancing and drinking is tiring Jo. And those old Nollywood actresses look washed out. And I have enough dancing at home that house party is getting more and more popular.

24. Tee

October 3, 2015 at 8:08 pm

Ijoba orun ku dede. Will you be part of this end-time army? Choose life

25. Bryant

October 4, 2015 at 4:40 am

Enjoy life—–No matter how hard it may seem–
    When life gives you a thousand reasons to cry,
    Show the World that you have many million reasons to SMILE! !!!!!!!!!
    Wish you a Happy Sunday and a big testimony weekdays ahead.
    Not by Blood group
    Neither by grade in mathematics,
    It’s by God’s favorite quote.
    ?THINK -?–TALK— CONFESS ?? POSITIVE !!!!?????

26. ATL's finest

October 4, 2015 at 6:47 am

@ Celine to each its own! But honestly, I completely get what U are saying and U sound just like me.. Although I commented earlier I’m looking forward to it in Nigerian but tbt, I may not end up there. Like I always tell folks I ve been there done it & out of it.. So I like be sane instead of all of the above u mentioned sweat, spit, drunkards, cigarette smoke etc. But then again, we ve to support & empower others &their hand work but not to bring them down.

27. Mimi May

October 4, 2015 at 5:20 pm

I salute Ini. You can imagine how many hundreds of millions that was sunk there. All these bad belle wey dey mis yarn, una no dey do runs? What do you have to show for it? Onye na eri awo, ya rie nke gbara agba. Ini did that.

28. tuulz