Music

Watch the Official Music Video for James Bond ‘Spectre’ Soundtrack – Writing’s on the Wall by Sam Smith

Sam-Smith-600x5972

A few days ago we brought you the official single for James Bond film ‘Spectre’click here if you missed it – and now the music video for the song has just been released.

The video for ‘Writing’s on the Wall’ by Sam Smith was directed by Luke Monaghan. It was filming in various spots throughout Rome, Italy, where Spectre was also filmed.

The video shows images of Sam Smith singing as well as some clips from the movie.

Check on it!

1. Meh

October 5, 2015 at 10:28 am

Jeez, no way. I really do not like the way Sam Smith sounds. This is so different from the usual Bond Sound.. There is something so annoying about this sound.. I feel like I just watched a soundtrack for another movie that is not of the bond franchise. Nooooooooo

• Ade

October 5, 2015 at 11:42 am

Well..me I had goosebumps when I 1st heard the song..had to go download it…It’s crazy and I can bet it will win an Oscar and Grammy…

• fabulicious

October 5, 2015 at 12:50 pm

Just so you know,you are not strange.I totally had goosebumps too. I love it.

• Bondsbestfriend

December 11, 2015 at 12:39 am

Yes, what an annoying sound – but it might be much better if it was sung by a woman !!

2. bruno

October 5, 2015 at 11:52 am

the song is the first ever james bond song to reach number one the uk charts.
    even adele didn’t reach the number 1 spot on the charts with skyfall. congrats sam

3. Janet

October 5, 2015 at 12:30 pm

I love the song, I just think he overused his falsetto at times. Video is just OK.

4. tilda

October 5, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Love it. Love the big violins typical JB team songs. Love how high and still tuneful his voice got. Wasn’t a Sam Smith fan but recently I’ve began to appreciate this guys talent. Can’t wait to watch the movie.

5. juddy

October 5, 2015 at 7:45 pm

this song is so haunting without the video, with the video, i was close to tears, well depicted if you ask me. then with the James Bond movie clips in the video, I will be first in line at the cinemas. WOW!! all around

6. RichyGame

October 6, 2015 at 4:58 am

OK, better digested. The video added a zing to it but still,,, I no feel am like dat.

They had no choice than to turn the video strictly a love song with the editing. I’m now wondering how they’ll make the montage with this song without loosing the gripping feeling a Bond opener usually has.

Kudos all the same.