Relationships

Ariyike’s Vlog on the Pros & Cons of Releasing Pre-Wedding Photos Online | Watch

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

IMG_4975

On this week’s VLog media personality Ariyike Akinbobola talks about the pros and cons of couples releasing their pre-wedding photos online.

She says:

The concept of taking Pre-wedding pictures has been on for a while. Back then, the Ppctures were printed on souvenirs or were used for the wedding reception banners however, with the way social media has evolved over the years, people have now taken the whole ”Pre-wedding Pictures” trend to a whole new level.

Have the Pre-wedding arrangements and the wedding ceremony now become more important than the marriage?

Check out the Vlog below.

1. Bonita

November 17, 2015 at 12:49 pm

She sounds so much like Toke. Or is it the other way round?

• Bade

November 18, 2015 at 7:45 am

I think she ‘admires’ Toke.

2. p

November 17, 2015 at 1:29 pm

someone should please watch and summarise also let me know if its worth the watch… thank you in advance!!!

• dia

November 17, 2015 at 6:22 pm

hard to summarize…she was just rambling. You didn’t miss anything

3. fleur

November 17, 2015 at 1:34 pm

Poorly done vlog. Just talked and talked about nothing until somewhere towards the end and then I am not sure that what she calls pros are really pros. For example tapping into anointing is a pro. I think she had no content

4. usaveone.blogspot.com

November 17, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Ok…nice! 🙂

usaveone.blogspot.com

5. joh

November 17, 2015 at 2:17 pm

what are those white stuffs at the edges of her mouth ? Just asking

6. ola

November 17, 2015 at 2:24 pm

Exasperation! I got really distracted by the white edges on her mouth.. what the heck is that?
    The subject is not strong enough to warrant pros and cons. Ariyike, please pick insightful and intelligible themes to talk about. It’s always repetitive and not very grown up. You always seem to give scenarios of something that happened and someone you know that experienced an event, which always seem made up to buttress your points.. Yawn!!!

7. Sade

November 17, 2015 at 2:27 pm

All she’s saying is that; releasing a pre wedding photos has its pros, which are: people tapping into your blessings, the oohs and ahhhs, positive comments on the makeup and outfits.

And the cons are: You have to have a thick skin because no matter how beautiful the pictures are, people may leave you negative comments, a disgruntled ex may appear from no where to start drama, and you just never know where your pictures will end up. That is people can save the pics and use it all over the Internet.

So whatever pictures you are not comfortable with flying all over the Internet should not be released.

This vlog could be better, it kinda lacked depth. The points where flying everywhere and were a little disorganized. I was expecting her to go a little in depth with each point. An article suits this topic not a 10 min video. A well written article on this controversial topic should have nothing less than 100 comments. BN writers take note, here is a topic for y’all.

8. Engoz

November 17, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Another spelling error – ‘Back then, the Ppctures were printed on souvenirs or were used for… ‘
    What is Ppctures?

As per the topic (didn’t watch the vlog though), I find it queer people putting too much energy over people who post pics on the web. Such people have so much ‘brain space’ to consider it ‘a topic of discussion’. Some people are very expressive, some are not. Some people would like to post their pics, some wouldn’t. I don’t see any pro or con from it.

9. p

November 17, 2015 at 2:50 pm

thanks guys for the summary…. i guess i won’t be watching it.

10. Zeeebby

November 17, 2015 at 3:59 pm

I AM GOING TO START MY OWN VLOG SEF…. BELLANAIJA OYA COMMIT TO POSTING IT NOW

11. Corolla

November 17, 2015 at 6:47 pm

Her closure in that picture is really bothering me
    : -(

• Dee

November 18, 2015 at 4:48 am

lmhoooo I thought it was my recently acquired distaste of weaves!
      I don’t know if its all this natural movement things, but I used to be a total live-and-let-live person until I recently realized that weaves have just been pissing me the heck off- most just always look sooooo tacky and fake- even nicely done ones I would have raved about before. oga o

12. Adaora

November 24, 2015 at 6:12 pm

No one of wedding pictures are on any social media platform, am so happy abt that even the fact that am even in the wedding n event industry , no pressure , my personal life is so private n dear to me