Relationships

Ebuka’s Loving Message for Wife Cynthia’s 25th Birthday

BellaNaija.com

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Cynthia Obianodo Traditional Wedding

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and Cynthia Obianodo at their Traditional Wedding in October 2015

Aww, who doesn’t love love?

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu wrote some sweet words about meeting his wife, Cynthia Obianodo on Instagram below. Ebuka says they met five years ago, when she was 20, and him, 28.

The couple will celebrate their white wedding soon.

He also tweeted her new age a few minutes after midnight.

Cynthia ObianodoIt’s almost exactly 5 years to the day we first met and nothing about that day made me think we’d be where we are today. But I’ll be forever grateful for that meeting and how things have evolved between us ever since.

You make me so so happy and I’ll never trade that for the world.
Thank you for saying yes to me when I asked. Thank you for being such a bright light in my life. Thank you for the endless laughs. Thank you for being so sweet. Thank you for being both my harshest critic and greatest supporter. Most of all, thank you for making me understand that LOVE actually does exist.

Happy 1st birthday (as my wife). I really do love you babe ❤️

Source: instagram.com/okija | Photo Credit: Alistair Englebert Preston

1. Blackgold

November 28, 2015 at 12:06 pm

HBD to her. She doesn’t look 25 to me. She looks much older

• nnenne

November 28, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Wish I could send you a picture of my twelve year old niece in law, who is 6 ft and 4 inches and yes, she is bigger than Cynthia.
      Gene and food do matter. From great grand father to her mom, everyone is over 6 ft.

• Damilola

November 28, 2015 at 3:53 pm

@blackgold

If you want to know someone’s real age. When they take off all the extra beauty enhancement. Makeup, weave/wig, barefaced, then it tells you how young or old they are. Sometimes, they are aging good or bad.

What is it with Nigerians and always ready to question the accuracy of someone’s age? It must come from the comparison, insecurity parent instill when their example is always how so so person is this age already doing this or that. And comparing themselves look at me at age 12 I’m in medical school compared to the 18yr old high school graduate.

• bn lover

November 29, 2015 at 5:33 am

Hmmmm…u need to see me…i’m 22 but look above 28 sef…..only that wen I meet some people they just know that i’m still upcoming….one woman called me aunty….my mother almost died…even after she finished the woman wit abuse….then u also need to see my baby sister who is only 12 years old…u will scream. Thank God she’s not fat…..but boi…..u need to see features….tall…..has more boobs than iwill ever have,shes assy and has an uncompromising mind of her own….wen u hear her talk ehh. So my dear…forget it. This age thing isn’t about how we look. Some people are young but look old while others are old but look too young. #IDonTooAnalyse #Bye

• Amy Boo

November 29, 2015 at 11:51 am

Dats how self esteem issues wanted to finish me..hated being 18 and being called 24..so I stopd goin out!withdrew from d world..slowly re integrating now…pple hav no idea how words damage others!

• Beauty

December 3, 2015 at 2:38 am

I don’t know what you guys are talking about, she looks 25. Go peep at her Instagram pics … Where she has minimal makeup and wearing regular clothes.

2. G!

November 28, 2015 at 12:09 pm

Now THIS sounds like a truly sincere birthday message and with just the right amount of mush! Happy birthday Cynthia!

3. hopeless romantic

November 28, 2015 at 12:22 pm

Awwww…now u’re gonna make me cry. So sweet

4. jane(the real jane)

November 28, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Ebuka u shudaaa bn mynnnnnnnnn *sobs*

• Onetallgirl

November 28, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Oh nne! Dats okay, dats okay! (pats back)

5. Josephine

November 28, 2015 at 12:43 pm

Happy birthday to Cynthia. I’m glad Ebuka’s not the type of man who can’t take criticism and needs his ego massaged 24/7. It takes a strong man to love a strong woman.

6. Tolu

November 28, 2015 at 12:55 pm

May God bless her new age!

7. tish

November 28, 2015 at 1:24 pm

The message sweet die! Love is a beautiful thing. Happy birthday Cynthia. Enjoy each other to the fullest, and ignore ndi osu imi!

8. Luvnaija

November 28, 2015 at 1:48 pm

HBD Iyawo. Love does exist and sweeter when you bought have found Christ!

9. l

November 28, 2015 at 2:38 pm

awwww Ebuka!!! His wife is pretty with that her perfect teeth!!! 🙂

• Idomagirl

November 29, 2015 at 1:13 am

Her teeth ehn! Flawless dentition.

10. Hanee

November 28, 2015 at 3:25 pm

Happy birthday!!! But 25? My gene must be really good am 26 still flawless without make up?

11. mary

November 28, 2015 at 5:06 pm

she doesn’t look 25, but trust me if you see her in her natural state without the make up, you will actually believe she is 25. i don’t doubt people’s age because these weaves/wigs, and make-ups actually make people look a little older. nobody wants to step out without having a MUA touch her face these days. with the type of weaves my younger sister wears, and having a MUA friend who touches her face, you’ll think she is my aunty when she dresses up.

• Mayy

November 28, 2015 at 6:12 pm

You’re right. I believe her age, because we have mutual friends.
      However, I like make-up in moderation, I rarely use make-up (just cause I’m always in a hurry) but when I do, I don’t like it when I look like a totally different person or ten times my age. Just like it subtle and elegant. Back then, make-up made people look prettier or it enhanced the beauty they already had/have, now it makes people look double their age(s).
      Happy Birthday, Cynthia! ?

12. mulikat

November 28, 2015 at 8:13 pm

that is hand work of heave makeup,on young lady,they will look older than their age,4 older women,makeup make u look young,and clean off sun ,pregancy and age spots,on face

13. Adaeze Writes

November 28, 2015 at 10:14 pm

Awwww….I love his message!

• Idomagirl