Scoop

Empire’s Jussie Smollett Fronts Sean John’s New Holiday Campaign!

Jussie Smollet for Sean John's Holiday Campaign - BellaNaija - November 2015

Empire fans love him, and so does Sean Jean.

A while ago Jossie Smollett, who plays Jamal on the popular series was announced as the new face of Diddy‘s brand – Seam Jean. And now the brand has released images of its holiday Fall/Winter campaign featuring the actor/singer.

The shoot is part of the brand’s “Dream Big” campaign which shows Jussie standing beside other “young infleuncers living out their dreams far beyond limitation.”

Jussie Smollet for Sean John's Holiday Campaign - BellaNaija - November 2015004

From rocking casual and formal looks to sweats in true Sean John style, Jussie rocks the campaign shoot. Check out more images below;

Jussie Smollet for Sean John's Holiday Campaign - BellaNaija - November 2015002 Jussie Smollet for Sean John's Holiday Campaign - BellaNaija - November 2015005 Jussie Smollet for Sean John's Holiday Campaign - BellaNaija - November 2015003 Jussie Smollet for Sean John's Holiday Campaign - BellaNaija - November 2015001

1. Bey

November 19, 2015 at 8:29 pm

I hope this P diddys son Quincy isn’t gay.,,,…I’m starting to suspect him. Especially now I’m seeing him with Josie smollet aka Jamal. All d gay ppl if you like cum down spewing rubbish under my comment and call me homophobic. It’s rite back at ya’ll, I have a rite to my own opinion. I’ll do me, you do you.

• jhennique

November 20, 2015 at 9:12 am

Na wah for @Bey oh. So u can be gay be association?

• iyke

November 20, 2015 at 11:08 am

you need help i swear

2. Africhic

November 19, 2015 at 9:27 pm

And if he is what’s it to you

3. jasmine

November 19, 2015 at 10:18 pm

Kai, cute dude as Jamal is gay? I officially give up on men. Lol

4. ?

November 19, 2015 at 10:37 pm

You cant be GAY by association lol! plus its Jussie not jossie but what would you know.
    All the gay people dont have your time, so you better keep doing you.

• Nuna

November 20, 2015 at 7:01 am

Its actually Jussie. SMH

5. Zulash

November 19, 2015 at 11:11 pm

Wow. he looks cute on it.

6. Perez

November 19, 2015 at 11:12 pm

@bey… Just because jussie acted gay doesn’t mean he’s one ✌✌✌.. #just_saying

• Oyinlola

November 19, 2015 at 11:44 pm

@Perez, he’s gay darling. He even said being gay on Empire was like another coming our of the closet for him.
      He’s a fine man though, can’t argue that

• rima ben

November 21, 2015 at 2:39 am

He is actually gay,he disclosed in Ellen degenre’s show

7. kanyin

November 20, 2015 at 5:41 am

So this very beautiful piece of God’s creation is gay *weeps* how sad…. 🙁

8. bimbo

November 20, 2015 at 7:16 am

He is gay nd has always been.He is a great artist and I love his songs in empire.but stil wat a waste nd a shame dat he is gay.sorry 2 all d homos but dats d truth.

• Becca

November 20, 2015 at 12:06 pm

Why you saying sorry to the gays? Your ‘loss’ is their gain.

9. Her Royal Awesomeness

November 20, 2015 at 8:01 am

10. Her Royal Awesomeness

November 20, 2015 at 8:06 am

My love,my heart,damn,where can I clone this man, I love empire, I just wished he’d get back with his ex then I saw his chemistry with Ryan and I was like ‘get that ass boy!!’ it’s just funny how every single time he tries to get the ass something all interrupts them lol. Jussie better get himself a bf next year. I be cheering for u babes. xoxo

11. Hey Royal Awesomeness

November 20, 2015 at 8:24 am

My love,my heart,damn,where can I clone this man, I love empire, I just wished he’d get back with his ex then I saw his chemistry with Ryan and I was like ‘get that ass boy!!’ it’s just funny how every single time he tries to get the ass something all interrupts them lol. Jussie better get himself a bf next year. I be cheering for u babes.xoxo

12. jhennique

November 20, 2015 at 9:13 am

IM SORRY TO DISSAPOINT YOU EVEN FURTHER BUT JUSSIE IS ACTUALLY BISEXUAL!. I just dunno wjhy he has to be this fine. 🙁

13. Nina

November 20, 2015 at 9:19 am

Watch out for the Grammatical errors and Sean john is the right meaning.

14. jane

November 20, 2015 at 9:55 am

http://www.bellanaija.com/?attachment_id=674010 the pretty boy on the right hand side is Diddy’s first son and that’s actually his clothing line under his Dad’s brand

15. Shy

November 20, 2015 at 11:05 am

BN, what’s with all the grammatical errors these days? It would be a good idea to employ me as your editor.

16. EIO

November 20, 2015 at 11:45 am

Such a waste of handsomeness!!

17. Tru

November 20, 2015 at 12:06 pm

Jussie, can I still put your face on my babies???? <3 <3 <3

18. prince

November 20, 2015 at 12:52 pm

Jussie is damn HOT!!! and also a good actor/singer. I love him die.

19. bimbo

November 20, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Dont u understand what I mean,becca ,i meant dat sorry 2 all d gays out there dat I calld jussie a shame 2 find out he is gay.2 summ pps dey see being gay as natural but I don’t accept it.

20. Tommyray

November 20, 2015 at 8:43 pm

This sean john collect is soo cool!! 🙂 and fir jussie, i can help correct he’s sexuality by praying for him…