News

Nollywood heartthrob Blossom Chukwujekwu is Off the Market! | First Photos from Traditional Wedding

BellaNaija.com

blossom chukwujekwu wedding
Nollywood heartthrob Blossom Chukwujekwu is traditionally married!

The Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 2016 nominee for Best Actor in a Drama surprised fans when photos and videos from his traditional wedding hit the net.

Congrats Blossom and his sweetheart.
blossom chukwujekwu wedding 2

blossom chukwujekwu wedding

blossom chukwujekwu wedding 4

Photo Credit: Instagram – @msjazzyfied

1. zee

December 20, 2015 at 10:34 am

She shld hv brought out d breasts na………d top of d dress doesn’t suit her biko!! Congrats blossom!!!

• Chyachebe

December 20, 2015 at 9:36 pm

I tire oh! How can she sew her cloth with someone else’s measurement?

• LOVE

December 21, 2015 at 7:54 am

i do not know what went wrong but pls, u can escuse her cos of the way tailos disappoint you at the end. and may be no option than to wear it that way. pls let us not insult her too much.

• Bella

September 12, 2016 at 10:36 am

lollest, your comment biko!! u wan kill person

2. Somebody

December 20, 2015 at 10:40 am

Congratulations to them. Dude’s a good actor!

3. Californiabawlar

December 20, 2015 at 10:50 am

Awww! I like this guy….no hype, no photoshoots….no parading ‘Elite’ Lagos events and red rugs….homeboy just does his job as an actor. One of the guys who make my Iroko subscription worthwhile….

Happy married life! I also wish you a long and successful career?

4. Anonymous

December 20, 2015 at 10:56 am

In the video, I think he even told her to pull up her dress. Happy married life to them sha! Lol

• Californiabawlar

December 20, 2015 at 11:12 pm

Yeah he did ?

Maybe the tailor ruined the blouse and it was too late to change it. Maybe she pregnant and hormones are doing their thing. Maybe sh didn’t know it’ll be that revealing. Maybe she tried it on with a regular bra, and ended up wearing a push up bra for the event. Maybe just maybe, lol.
      I once bought a pretty flowery sundress, tried it on at the store….well it was a little revealing but then I thought yolo…buy it…let them babies breathe once in a while na… a little cleavage never hurt nobody…Hmmm…my people, I come wear this dress go Indian wedding (they’re conservative too)…chai! Shame catch me…. To start with, i changed the bra i used in trying the dress on, and then by the time I got to the wedding and sat down….awon twins just started gurgling through the dress….progressively revealing more and more boobanies as the day went on….it was so embarrassing….i kept standing up or going to the bathroom to readjust….but every time i sat back down, they just went blopp, out they came again. i haven’t worn the dress since then.

Moral? Sometimes you don’t always plan on showing much….i know for sure none of my wedding outfits will have sweetheart necklines….a regular v will do just fine.

• DatEnuguChic

December 21, 2015 at 8:41 am

Hahahahahahahahaha @ californiabawlar , you are a good story teller. Your story made me laugh out loud and my colleague read it and started laughing too. Women wahala!

5. Yvieivy

December 20, 2015 at 10:58 am

I’ve been crushing on this guy for awhile.
    *sad*
    *brokenhearted girl*
    Congrats my crush.

• iyke

December 20, 2015 at 2:15 pm

@fifi Trust me,that’s exactly how she wanted to dress.She wouldn’t be out there if she didn’t like how the dress looked on her.
      My concern is with the photographer….her forehead kinda looks big!

6. Fifi

December 20, 2015 at 11:07 am

Sista did your fabric not reach for your blouse,you showed more than cleavage, this is full breast out haba aunty, not sexy sam sam

7. divaMe

December 20, 2015 at 11:59 am

Awww!!!!! Lovely bride….scanty top
    Guess she ran out of the lace material.
    Less is ALWAYS Posh

8. lc

December 20, 2015 at 12:05 pm

congratulations Blossom and wife!!!

9. Ms jazz

December 20, 2015 at 12:14 pm

My Blossom has broken my heart? . Congrats to them sha

10. ATL's finest

December 20, 2015 at 12:15 pm

Congrats to both of them

11. nene

December 20, 2015 at 12:17 pm

beautiful and i’m happy for the couple. but the outfit is too revealing

12. mariecruiz

December 20, 2015 at 12:23 pm

Why d boobs? Even d hubby had d complain

13. OJ

December 20, 2015 at 1:41 pm

And the ladies are complaining about the boobs…but same ladies usually say ”if you have it, flaunt it”

14. Miss Anoni Moss

December 20, 2015 at 1:59 pm

Congratulations to Blossom and his new boobs…… oops sorry I meant Bride.

15. fabulicious

December 20, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Happy married life to the couple. Blossom is an amazing actor. I loved his role in finding mercy.
    NB- Single ladies,please a closed blouse with sleeve is still trendy. Leave BN wedding bruhahaha and still be decent ooooo. Apart from the fact that you look more responsible,men still love decent.

16. keechi

December 20, 2015 at 2:54 pm

Today is a sad day!! He’s taken?!!! Noooooo!! Lol
    Anyways I can only wish them the best! *runs away and cries*

17. S

December 20, 2015 at 3:52 pm

Congrats to them. Its hard no to overlook the boobs spilling out tho. Not classy…all the same wish them a blissful marriage.

18. December Wind

December 20, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Blossom’s female fans and admirers getting or jealous and thirsty here . They never hexperrrerit . lol here is the thing , cute guys don’t usually marry VERY beautiful girls . And very beautiful girls usually prefer to marry older rich not so good looking men . I guess life is fair that way …

19. December Wind

December 20, 2015 at 4:35 pm

I see Blossom’s female fans and admirers are getting all jealous and thirsty here … Lol they never hexperrerit. Here is the the thing , cute guys usually marry the ones that are not so pretty while many pretty girls would prefer the older rich men who are usually not very good looking … I guess life is fair that way

20. Rani

December 20, 2015 at 5:09 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

Congrats sha. Another #mcm gone!

21. ty

December 20, 2015 at 5:55 pm

Nooo. ..I so loved him in finding mercy..I’m married BT don’t nd having him by d side..mode grin

22. ty

December 20, 2015 at 5:56 pm

Nooo..I so loved him in finding mercy..I’m married but I Don’t mind having him by the side…wide grip

23. Anonymous

December 20, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Mrs blossom u would ve gone topless like all these south African dancers

24. *curious*

December 20, 2015 at 11:36 pm

lol @ “At first fans thought it was behind-the-scenes photos from a movie set but has been confirmed that it is the real deal!”

Congratulations to the couple!

25. nne

December 21, 2015 at 3:05 am

A guy named Blossom. Nigerians are very creative

26. Natalia

December 21, 2015 at 8:46 am

Congrats to them both!!!!! They seem so happy and in love!

27. Chi!

December 21, 2015 at 8:59 am

Happy married life to one of my favourite actors, wifey pls next time wear dis outfit for only ur husband to enjoy n not for d public, i guess u did dis cos ur hubby likes it, but u shdnt hav taken it to d public abeg. all d best in ur marriage n pls hav d fear of God cos if u did,u wldnt hav dressed like dis.

28. LEM

December 21, 2015 at 9:58 am

Was he the guy in the ‘surulere’ video?

29. me

December 21, 2015 at 10:19 am

The bride resemble maureen wey go covenant university 09 set, shes the one joor, she actually is a tailor, so she sowed the cloth herself. Congrats bride and groom, God bless your new home

30. Mz Titilitious

December 21, 2015 at 10:28 am

He said pull up ur dress in a way that i liked. HML

31. babygiwa

December 21, 2015 at 11:27 am

Awwwwwww. Congrats to Blossom and his wife.
    He said pull up your dress. Lol. I like this guy.

32. Cocolette

December 21, 2015 at 11:40 am

1. She designed and made the dress herself, she runs a fashion outfit House of Ezissi so this most probably is how she intended for the dress to be
    2. Initially I thought, maybe this dress was an honest mistake but then I saw a picture of a 2nd outfit she wore for the wedding and that top revealed even more than this, seems like she is a huge proponent of “if you’ve got it, flaunt it”
    3. Nobody says ladies should not be fashion forward and all but this is not a sexy show of cleavage. in a few years, will she be able to show people her wedding pictures and her boobs almost falling out without feeling a bit/lot of shame? Can she frame any of these pictures and put up on the walls of her home?
    4. God bless your home Mr and Mrs Chukwujekwu

33. Leiz

December 21, 2015 at 11:05 pm

Blossom is one great actor. HML to him and his lovely bride……best wishes n Cheers!!!

34. laide

December 26, 2015 at 3:41 pm

Abeg dis is like 50 shades of tacky what’s with the boobs almost falling out. Not cool at all. Hard to imagine dis in a frame on d wall. Shld av saved dose for wn d ceremony’s over nd its Jst u nd ur hubby. Anyway happy married life.

35. I see

October 17, 2016 at 6:59 pm

This na pure intimidation for people like us wey no get… anyway sha God dey. Happy married life to u and ur hubby.

36. I see

October 17, 2016 at 7:02 pm

But the camera man no try oooo. Him just video wen she dey draw d cloth up and d thing no gree go up self lol