BN TV

BN TV: Watch Florence Ita-Giwa’s Grand 70th Birthday Party on the Bisi Olatilo Show

BN TV

Mama Bakassi ThisDay Style 2

Last weekend, Florence Ita-Giwa popularly known as Mama Bakassi hosted celebrities, socialites, politicians and stylistas at her 70th birthday party in Lagos.

Watch.

1. nene

February 28, 2016 at 12:31 pm

is RMD close to chris okotie’s ex wife or was he close to chris okotie? she’s alway with him at events, but i never see him and jumobi. ita giwa looks good for 70 and she seems to be enjoying her life. a lot of people turned up, it shows what type of person she is.

• Noname

February 28, 2016 at 5:32 pm

RMD was an original Household member. Closeness to both Kris and ex wife na serious talk be that.

2. Beckie

February 28, 2016 at 12:49 pm

MakeUp is evil! Lol see diff shades of paint on people’s faces inside this hot weather

3. June

February 28, 2016 at 12:49 pm

Lmaooooooo! @6:00 onwards! Why will you now be talking about ailments old people faceee??? !!! ??? “The eyesight starts fading, the hearing starts failing when you sneeze the bladder goes, the walk becomes a shuffle and the bathroom now becomes your friend” ?????? ! All these mamies forming forrrevvvvverrrr young were not smilinggggg!???!!! Florence Ita- Giwa is a beauty though! Goals for 70 sha!

4. Anon

February 28, 2016 at 12:57 pm

The audience just look toooo serious! Goodness ?

• aj

February 29, 2016 at 12:17 am

abi oh …they look bored and not into the event.

5. Someone Naughty

February 28, 2016 at 1:41 pm

It’s either the camera is a terrible one or most people did their makeup in the dark. I pick the former. See most of the ladies looking like masquerades.

6. Kem kem

February 28, 2016 at 1:49 pm

I really like her daughter, she is very humble and she looks like she doesn’t wait for mummy for money. In other news, they all looked bored?

7. hatersgonhate

February 28, 2016 at 2:00 pm

1] if miss piggy was 70, Nigerian and believed her own hype
    2] so many mama’s that need to go and sempe
    3] so many papa’s looking bored prolly bc of shortage of young blood
    3] bisi olatilo show needs to find a way to photoshop their videos

8. Oversabi

February 28, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Hbd. Are all these young women from Nollywood her mentees?

9. Oversabi

February 28, 2016 at 2:57 pm

By the way rivers people are not from cross rivers state.

10. Oversabi

February 28, 2016 at 2:57 pm

The camera and lighting are woeful.

11. nnenne

February 28, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Happy birthday Madam Florence.
    I love that you used the platform of your birthday to bring to life the plight of Bakasi people.
    Hope something would be done about it. Or are we waiting for them to start violence before we take care of them?
    Looks like no one cares about you in Nigeria, till you become violent! !!

12. Nta

February 28, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Jumobi and Chris okoties ex wife are best friends , more like sisters

13. Tolu

February 28, 2016 at 3:57 pm

I remember going for an event and barely wearing makeup, when I saw myself on tv I screamed, I looked like a clown and am very dark skinned , I looked all shades of yellow , it was terrible. Event places have to invest in good lights. Until then I hide my face when I see the cameras coming

14. favany