Scoop

“Every time I see him I know that I gotta eat” Read Eva Alordiah’s Message for People Hating on her Relationship

BellaNaija.com

Eva and Caeser (2)

When Eva Alordiah posted a video of her and her fiance Caesar sharing a deep kiss on Valentine’s Day (click here), not a lot of people were applauding.

The rapper however doesn’t mind the backlash.

She posted a response to her “hater”. See below.

I understand that none of you have ever had the yearning to Eat your boyfriends like I eat mine
Quite a number of you do not even have boyfriends and from the tone in your many comments, GuuurrRl!! It is not hard to understand why!
I feel your pain

Because even I have bled from the same vein
But unlike you I didn’t go around pouring hate and the bitter kola taste of an impertinent spirit into every girl who had one, like I would palm oil into a frying pan.
Instead I saw her and wished it were me
I Said to God, I want that too!
And when, after many a great hits and misses with boys, like a learner on a tennis pitch who just can’t quite hit the ball right, I finally met a man who swept the-single-and-searching-rug off my feet..

And made me say Yes I commit
And Lord Oh Lord, every time I see him I know that I gotta Eat!! And so I eat, when I want to sha,
Nor be everytime the thing dey chook me like that.
Sometimes I like to eat fast
Sometimes I like to eat slow
Other times I am undecided which tempo to go
Like traffic on third mainland bridge at 8.AM from Ikeja
Go – slow…no, stop for a while for no reason, Go fast…Go slow again.
Anyway,
I don’t know how long this feast would last,
But it has been served me like the buffet at an Igbo Wedding reception with Food cooked by Isoko women and I intend to eat and eat and eat for as Long as the Food is in sight.

I pray God blesses you with someone who would make you eat them the F out! Say Amen, say it nauuuu you know you want to .

Hey C @mr_ceezerleo  Thanks for letting me eat again. Tonight, the moon had a subtle glow about it. Daalu o?

#evaandcaesar S1 coming to you now! Please Subscribe to ‘evaandcaesar’ on youtube to watch all of our crazy randomness as we both try to figure out how to make a Relationship really work in this 160 character texting world we now live in!

Apart from having an Instagram page for their relationship, the couple also have a YouTube page (click here). Their YouTube description reads “We are a fun young couple from Nigeria, and we just really Love to Love! Here we share vlogs, snaps and day to day love love loving activities. Hope you enjoy and subscribe.”

1. Reekaddict till infinity

February 17, 2016 at 2:55 pm

What’s she saying? Disjoint lines dat did nt make any sense…Mstchewwwww

• Damilola

February 17, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Wtf is she saying! So, Eva you are a proclaimed cannibalist. I like you as a rapper, and please focus on that bcos this other side of you is very stupid. You are not the first to have a bf, and be in lust.

Many women are currently in a happy relationship, long years of happy marriage too. Mature, classy women keep it private, they don’t even force but you will just see it.

2. Lagos is ny Home

February 17, 2016 at 2:56 pm

Argggghhh Social media brings out the worst attention seeking behaviour for some .

Eva take it easy oo. We have noticed you, yeah you have a boyfriend no biggie …..if you have no problem if you dont have no problem too .it your life and NOBODY CARES . STOP SEEKING ATTENTION.

Btw those pictures yuck were not cute

3. Wow

February 17, 2016 at 2:56 pm

Wow… shoot me somebody!!! Omg.. are u serious…. sigh…

• keke driver

February 17, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Gladly…………lol

4. Sade

February 17, 2016 at 2:59 pm

Is this one not mad?

5. akpolongo

February 17, 2016 at 3:07 pm

please who are these ones, abeggi shift!
    ewooooooo, they said Caroline’s marriage has crashed.
    noooooooooo,i like her 🙁
    SDK is the new queen of tea oooooo and all the way from obodoyibo, move over Linda!!!
    BN i love you guys for doing things tastefully, i only come here to interact with intellectual people when the tea has been spilled.
    I am so sorry Caro, you have a really good head on your shoulders and you’ll make it way way ahead in life when you’ve left all these baggage.
    I wish Nigerian men paid spousal support and alimony. married men would respect themselves more.

6. keke driver

February 17, 2016 at 3:11 pm

Errrm I frankly have nothing to say, wish I did.

7. Jenny

February 17, 2016 at 3:11 pm

Would have been better if she ignored….all this epistle for a man you have not married yet? Plus the rate at which celebrity husbands walk in and out of marriages, …hmmm

8. Le coco

February 17, 2016 at 3:17 pm

This lady trying to be descriptive jst makes me… ugh.. Eva.. nobody is hating on your relationship.. nobody even cares enough.. abeg… Please have a seat..

9. B.E

February 17, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Oshisko!!!!!!

10. Hawt Talk With Tosan

February 17, 2016 at 3:21 pm

My dear see what you have brought upon yourself. Now haters be waiting for this all not to end well. Never clap back; just do you.

11. Jessiejay

February 17, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Ooooo, Aunty Eva, We haff ear!!!

12. [email protected]

February 17, 2016 at 3:28 pm

People that bother themselves with calling other people haters are actually hurt by the comments they see. Not everybody actually hates you or what you are doing. Some people don’t just agree. I know nobody has the right to agree or not agree with what you are doing but at the end of the day you put yourself on a public platform (on social media).
    If you don’t care, you would not answer. Simple.
    If it is something that needs clarification, clarify it shortly and do away with the haters talk, it is getting old!

13. lea valley

February 17, 2016 at 3:33 pm

There are different types of madness indeed

14. Kk

February 17, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Just keep eating girl…. I’m feeling you.

15. June

February 17, 2016 at 3:43 pm

“Social Media” “SOcial Media” Sociallllll MediaaaaaAa”!!!!!!!!!! As in !!!! The rate at which this disease “infects ” people hein!??!!!! The common cold should shift sef joor !!! At this juncture , we can only sit , watch and fry plantain ! ???

16. beauty

February 17, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Shut up idiot…

17. nwanyi na aga aga

February 17, 2016 at 3:44 pm

For some reason I find Eva’s lines hilarious..hahhahahaha! Eva nne easy o, but then you said it that you dont know how long this feast will last. At least you are still in touch with reality. this be like an advert for your Youtube page.

18. nikky

February 17, 2016 at 3:59 pm

“I pray God blesses you with someone who would make you eat them the F out! Say Amen, say it nauuuu you know you want to” …..
    Amen oooo, Amennnnnn. Because if i kiss one more frog hmmmmmm, Dear Father in heaven, im not sure i can take it oooooo. 2016, The year of the prince. I must chop my prince oo….Amen. I have sealed the lips till i see my prince

• Cocolette

February 17, 2016 at 5:01 pm

Lol…Amen for You!

19. funmi

February 17, 2016 at 4:21 pm

I really do not get this lady…… youtube and instagram page on top what. Rubbish

20. Olams

February 17, 2016 at 4:41 pm

I can’t believe what I am reading on here.Kindly please read beneath the lines…truth is she wasn’t even talking about kisses(ing)…

21. nene

February 17, 2016 at 5:25 pm

this girl is so annoying and fake and unoriginal. thats why she hasn’t progressed in her career. if u like eat him, if u like swallow him. i don’t se this relationship lasting.

22. Uyai

February 17, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Eva! Abeg leave trash for LAWMA biko. Yuck.

23. Uber bella

February 17, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Is this girl well?

24. Gdrddfgf

February 17, 2016 at 8:33 pm

I don’t understand ?

25. Taj

February 17, 2016 at 8:57 pm

This girl and her boyfriend tried to gain attention at the Headies when the boy proposed to her, unfortunately for them Olamide and Don J stole the show and no one noticed them…now this! Am so disgusted by this talentless duo and her bleaching boyfriend is obviously a looser. Awon irritants…*throwsup*

26. For real??

February 17, 2016 at 8:59 pm

Attention seeking wannabes. Disgusting and annoying duo. P.S: Am happily married so kiss my a** and take several seats. Ode meji

27. richie

February 18, 2016 at 12:38 am

This one well so ?

28. Funmi

February 18, 2016 at 8:10 am

Abeg you people should free Eva. She hadn’t hurt anyone.

• Funmi

February 18, 2016 at 8:11 am

Hasn’t

29. Tee

February 18, 2016 at 10:48 am

Publicity stunts!

30. Lola

February 18, 2016 at 1:19 pm

I wasn’t wrong afte rall for insulting you in 400l, Bowen University! You need Christ…Trashy talk

31. Gadase

February 18, 2016 at 6:26 pm

I’ve always wondered what is the fing with Eva Alordiah Sexxy ass. Something about her just DDNT fit the nyja girl music scene. And now I think I know…..SHE IS A NYMPHOMANIAC. I think she really needs it. Desires it! And likes it. Can’t get enough!

32. Ibi

February 19, 2016 at 11:42 am

Ewwww that is all I can say