Music

New Video: Ycee – Omo Alhaji

IMG-20160208-WA0028

Music star Ycee has just released the video of his hit single “Omo Alhaji”.

The video was directed by Q.

Watch below.

1. Reekaddict till infinity

February 9, 2016 at 5:12 pm

I love YCEE n his music although I don’t understand some of his lines in JAGABAN. Viktor and YCEE are the only guys with sense in YBNL. Bella naija post my comment

• Rafaella

February 9, 2016 at 6:57 pm

Ycee isn’t signed to Ybnl biko. Is Adekunle Gold that you are referring to.

• Jeff

February 9, 2016 at 7:06 pm

I am certain you are missing something. Ycee has never been a meber of YBNL. Better say nothing when you don’t know. He’s in Tiny entertainment for the record.

• lil

February 9, 2016 at 7:08 pm

um ycee isn’t in ybnl

2. Ada

February 9, 2016 at 5:17 pm

I don’t know about the song but E Kelly though! The beat is hot!

3. emode

February 9, 2016 at 5:31 pm

TOTALY Speechless

4. whoever

February 9, 2016 at 5:37 pm

its alright

5. Andrew

February 9, 2016 at 6:13 pm

@reekaddict ycee isnt signed to ybnl

6. Reekaddict till infinity

February 9, 2016 at 7:19 pm

@Andrew, thanks for correcting me! Viktor my love for u has doubled the only sensible guy in YBNL. Reekado banks rivalry lil kesh n Fela grand son Olamide r the opposite of Viktor while Adekunle Gold is neutral.

• MrNaijaD

February 9, 2016 at 7:45 pm

Leave trash for LAWMA!
      You talking trash I can smell your mouth odor

• MrNaijaD

February 9, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Quit talking trash

7. emode

February 10, 2016 at 5:14 am

ARAB Worshippers on Dis 1 Again’o … I can’t tell u how exhausted I am with this culture …

It’s so 15th century.

So low-self esteem dessert spirituality.

So ‘no electric power for my House’ I No go Fit see Truth!”

So ‘mumu’ follow follow.

So ‘Uncle-ruckus Civilization.

Hausas seriously’ u need to re-invent yourselves.

8. Samwell

February 10, 2016 at 6:00 am

GUYS U KNO WHEN U GO TO SCHOOL THEN GET A DEGREE ITS NOT JUST TO FLAUNT AND STEAL A BUNCH OF MONEY FROM UR WORK WITH. UR MEANT TO USE UR SUPERIOR ANALYTICAL SKILLZ TO NOW UNDERSTAND THE WORLD!!!

The Prophet said, “I saw (in a dream) a black woman with “”unkempt hair”” going out of Medina and settling at Mahai’a, i.e., Al-Juhfa. I interpreted that as a symbol of epidemic of Medina being transferred to that place (Al-Juhfa).

So it’s a crime for my women to be seen walking around with their God Given Hair. #Anger

So I ask : who is the ALHAJI YCEE with his uncovered unkept nappy headed dreds or is the ALHAJI the Arabians soliciting sexuality from those black women.

Whom I have to compliment look like they have nicely kept hair, so they can’t be a sign of bad luck.

This is what I fear for u NIGERIANS u r a country of very Furious, capable, individuals. But Ur like a raging Bull who can’t see the knife above the Red Rag!

In this white men’s cerebral cortex world they will make a sport out of you. Look what they did to the Black American. Made it that it is impossible for them to even claim #BlackLivesMatter!

U think Jesus is running this world ??! If he is around he is eating pop corn and watching the sport we human races are making of each other. Know ur side Don’t Go out like a sucker so Early on!

Love from Angola.