Scoop

So Sweet! See Annie Idibia’s Anniversary Message to Hubby 2Baba

Annie Idibia & 2Baba 2Face

Actress Annie Idibia and her superstar hubby 2Baba are celebrating their wedding anniversary today and she penned a sweet note to him on Instagram.

You are the TRUTH baby… For always going the extra mile to make me smile.. I might act like I don’t c it baby ,but my heart smiles at the very thought of it! My Rock! My Strength!! My protector!! My Defender !! My MINE!! You know sey I go use coconut break rock for your matter !! (That’s the kind of God I serve)And Yes!! I will never Leave you! It still amazes me how my heart skips when you walk in a room or when u smile at me and how I still get goose bumps when u hold me in your arms! Thanks for all the sleepless nights you work so hard to make sure I never lack,for all d laughs,for the jokes,for the happiness you bring in our home,for all the love you teach,for constantly making sure I do not worry about notting , for keeping our dreams alive …for loving this imperfect girl so PERFECTLY!!! #LUTID Happy anniversary baby.

Calling it an “ANNIEversary”, she added in another post “This is the feeling am getting this moment… Wish I could share something .. Maybe pics??? Naaaaaaaa !!!!!! feeling like a lil kid right now… God bless this man! My SuperMan…#ANNIEversary #anniversarygetaway #march23

They are going on a lowkey getaway to celebrate their anniversary.

1. keke driver

March 23, 2016 at 11:14 am

Love Nwatiti……….I go love o

2. GistYinka

March 23, 2016 at 11:23 am

Hmmm so touching.

3. Lagos is my home

March 23, 2016 at 11:35 am

Annie likes media attention sha ………… She always looks for a way to plug herself in the news , and knowing blogs sure they would carry this

Today she singing loving Tunes to Tuface, it was last month Annie put Dokpesi niece on blast for Tuface not leaving her alone after all these years . As Toke Makinwa said “You can’t win with the woman a man can’t leave alone”……………. Annie all these love has to be two way not one way ………………..

.Happy Anniversary madam ,

• Anony

March 23, 2016 at 11:46 am

Annie don try for Tuface hand sha … Despite the fact that their love is public and everyone knows them Tuface refuses to leave other women alone as confirmed by Annie in that post , Just like Maje Ayida all over Toke yet had the nerve to impregnate another. You have to fear such men because their lives are public so how do they think they can step out and not get known.
      A public – is no joke with all the diseases flying around like JAMES BOND,

• Sandra

March 23, 2016 at 1:03 pm

lol @James bond … What makes it worse is that the men think it cant happen to them so they be crossing bridges anyhow. God please do it for me this year but i no want public property

• miracle

March 24, 2016 at 9:06 am

Guy nawa for u oo

4. ATL's finest

March 23, 2016 at 11:37 am

Nice pix BTW! Yes, Annie & Tu baba deserves it 🙂 Them Dom try esp Annie after all the bumps & roller coaster they went through. Happy celebration y’both & God bless U plenty❤??

5. sista

March 23, 2016 at 11:40 am

congrats to u. seems she is always doing the work like she’s the lucky one in that union. will love to read his version too

6. TruthSayer

March 23, 2016 at 11:45 am

@Lagos is my home, I think you really need to chill, it’s not that deep. Yes, She may face challenges like every other marriage out there, but it doesn’t mean she’s not happy overall, neither does it mean her husband doesn’t try his best to keep her happy! You people and your double standards on here, it kills me …But Omotola can do it and it’s not because she’s an attention seeker, Annie does it and suddenly she’s an attention seeker? Take the back seats honnay!!!

• Damdam

March 23, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Omotola and Annie – They both loveeeeeeeeee attention especially Annie .
      Omotola bring other thinngs to the table so her attention seeking is minimized , What does Annie bring to the table apart from Mrs Dibia tag

• Beeee

March 23, 2016 at 4:01 pm

Well, I guess she doesn’t have the “Mrs Dibia” tag either since she is “Mrs. Idibia” ….smh…she is an actress, she is an activist, and she is an entrepreneur. Might not be on grand scale like Omotola or anyone else but she is doing her own bit, to make a difference. I knew her as an actress even before I knew she was with 2face. Let’s stop knocking ourselves down abeg….

• Beeeee

March 23, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Agreed! It’s really not that deep…she is the one who is in the relationship not us…smh. If i quarel with my husband on a Sunday, does not mean I won’t appreciate him for taking care of me from Monday to Saturday? It’s not that deep really. And most of the people hounding this poor girl are women, taking even worse from their own men.

7. VivLaw

March 23, 2016 at 11:50 am

I like them together. Nobody is perfect sha. Happy anniversary 2Face & Annie <3

8. Poshmyfoot!

March 23, 2016 at 12:23 pm

My dear! There goes d hypocrisy of d bella naija commenters! Funny peeps wu tink dey can tell odas how to leave their lives! Yes her husband cheats, is it ur husband? Is it ur life? Many of these faceless cowards who com here 2 form tush have been tru worst relationships! I dont take ladies seriously wu are always ranting/whining about ‘naija men’ as if thats d only issue in their life! I beg let d lady enjoy her life…she made d most on HER OWN IG ACCT! Bfr d blogs carried d news…u cud have well scrolled if u really didnt care!

• Yetunde

March 23, 2016 at 12:35 pm

I too dont take people who rant with no purpose . Which Bella naija commenters here have told Annie how to live her life or you just feel like ranting aimlessly this early morning ….

• Yumy

March 23, 2016 at 1:14 pm

commenters . Bhahahaha . You certainly are not posh if you use such word that does not exist . It is Commentators , thank me later and you welcome

• Poshmyfoot

March 23, 2016 at 1:54 pm

@yumy COMMENTER is actually correct. Google is free of charge. D joke is you my dear! Classic example of d point am trying to make!
      @yetunde why are so pained. Did u or did u not read previous comments…its nothing personal.

9. Poshmyfoot!

March 23, 2016 at 12:26 pm

*post
    **scrolled past

10. PINKIE

March 23, 2016 at 12:38 pm

all I know is Annie didn’t type that. her. Adenuga Naomi prolly did. There must be one grammatical error / wrong tense per sentence. Happy Wedding Anniversary the Idibias.x

• Mercy

March 23, 2016 at 12:45 pm

hahahhaha @Pinkie – i need sunglasses for this shade . Too funny

• MadamB

March 23, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Shade !!!!!!
      Well have you heard Tuface speak .. His English is surprisingly not better
      Anyway i like Love and love the fact that someone despite his ways they are still together as a family . Much credit to her for keeping it down despite the potential treat of diseases and other things she puts up with . She is happy and thats all that matters . Happy Anniversary Idibia .

• concerned

March 23, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Loooooooooool!! Stop it oo!

11. Gracie

March 23, 2016 at 12:59 pm

the message though, got me tingling in some parts of my body.,reminded me of someone special too.. t.hats all i need to believe their love is for real

12. Gracie

March 23, 2016 at 1:00 pm

happy annieversary miss Annie. enjoy your love

13. that uptown girl

March 23, 2016 at 1:02 pm

Commentators bikonu!!!

• Poshmyfoot

March 23, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Sweet heart check ur dictionary or google d meanin of d word “COMMENTATOR” thanks!

14. cuppy

March 23, 2016 at 1:06 pm

[email protected] pinkie…..why are you this mean?lol?????? …btw…@ annie…where you wan go b4,mtschew…..after all these years of public and private esusu….abeg.

15. Hausagirl

March 23, 2016 at 1:18 pm

Happy Anniversary but where Annie dey go or won go . Tuface not going broke anytime soon and what will he put her through that she has not already been through . She definitely staying put and will use social media IG for her call out so people can blast the girls instead of calling out Tuface who carried his leg there

16. Chu

March 23, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Congratulations Annie, to be married to a man that is seen as cheat no go easy at all. I do not understand why people abuse her because she is just Mrs Idibia. What if that is her desire? What if she does not want to be the next Beyonce, or Serena Williams, or IMF president, does that make her less of a woman. We should not try to force our aspirations on her and condemn her because she falls short of it. Let her live her life as she deems fit, not time forcing a woman to break glass ceilings, maybe she is just fine with her glass slippers.

• sigh

March 23, 2016 at 2:28 pm

I wish I could give this comment a 100 likes. Who doesn’t like to ‘not work too hard’? Happy Annieversary my brother’s ONLY WIFE!

17. serendipity

March 23, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Happy anniversary to 2baba and Annie Idibia. I think people should let her be, all this shades thrown at her, would I make the same choice as her? No!!! . But that’s the beauty of life its her choice and whenever she’s unhappy with it she’ll let u ppl know until then u all can have several seats

18. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

March 23, 2016 at 3:28 pm

I actually find her post cute and adorable. May God bless what you guys share.

19. sistren

March 23, 2016 at 3:29 pm

Y do people act like you know so much more about people’s marriage than the people in it…it’s her husband and she has every right to post whatever she wants to about him, like which lady hasn’t ever bin cheated on (husband or ex) and dt he made a mistake in the past doesn’t mean they should both be judged forever for it or hinder their [email protected] is my home and likers..mind your business please it’s free??

20. Idomagirl

March 23, 2016 at 5:14 pm

Happy Anniversary Annie & Tuface. ?

21. Tosin

March 23, 2016 at 6:18 pm

God bless them.

in my bush mind: se gbogbo eleyii necestry?

22. Anon

March 24, 2016 at 6:00 am

Annie Dearie, my little girl share the same birthday with your daughter so you can do No Wrong ! Here is wishing you and your hubby many more years of God’s union, filled with HIS favors, iced with HIS grace and may HE always be the Light in your home and every area of your lives IJN, Amen. Solid Gbedu’s fan!

23. Sapphire