BN TV

WATCH Toke Makinwa’s Tips on How to Spice Things Up

Toke Makinwa 1

OAP Toke Makinwa is out with a new vlog.

This week, the media personality and new ambassador for Mecran Cosmetics is talking about how to spice things up in your relationship and in the bedroom.

Watch below.

1. Queen

March 3, 2016 at 10:40 am

LOL. It’s like a person who has been caught stealing giving you tips on how to effectively steal. Aunty please focus on your new endorsement

• Cabrini

March 4, 2016 at 2:01 pm

Biko what’s she talking about? Cos i don’t have data to waste on that video

2. iy

March 3, 2016 at 10:49 am

Hmmm.

3. Céline Mademoiselle

March 3, 2016 at 11:27 am

Here are some reasons why I appreciate Toke Makinwa :
    – She doesn’t take herself too seriously
    – She seems friendly and easy-going
    – She is full of positive energy
    – As Sisi Yemmie she is herself 100%
    – She is the kind of friend you want to have around you because, she seems to see things with positive sunglasses
    And last but not least her daily posts related to God are a huge reminder to me to keep God in the center of my life.

Keep doing you Boo !

Much love from a Cameroonian sister Toke <3

• Yetu

March 3, 2016 at 11:47 am

You list all these of someone you have never met and you dont know ……………On what basis do you judge . Perception which can be miperception
      Bottom line all these non valued added things you listed her for TOKE, she probably is none of it

• Oluwakemi

March 3, 2016 at 1:18 pm

Because you and Toke live in the same house, well sure if that’s the case, judge all the way Judgy… Stay Positive Always

• Tobi

March 3, 2016 at 5:31 pm

@Céline , If you follow Toke like you say you do , you should know Toke tells a lot of not so true statement and stories ……………………………………………………………………………Go figure ..

4. forbisi

March 3, 2016 at 11:38 am

very nice video. tho not a Toke fan, but the video is on point. yes true about encouraging the lady to get into the kinky stuff. Women, no need to be rigid. Get the best of the action while you can. Also like the part where she says “you are’nt supposed to be having sex anyway” its true, but since you are already doing it, make the most of it. I love the part where she goes “who’s your bitch” with all the action. i had to laff out loud.

• Seun

March 3, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Oshisko! Ask her if she didn’t have sex with her man before she got married…..

I don’t know why people foolishly seek someone who has a failed marriage for tips on relationships and marriage?

5. mulikat

March 3, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Toke look gud with this makeup.

6. I no send

March 3, 2016 at 12:17 pm

People shaa!,I like toke today,and tommorrow ah she’s fake.To me her colour is reminding me of Micheal Jackson.

7. Céline Mademoiselle

March 3, 2016 at 12:25 pm

@Yetu : I’ve never met her BUT you watch someone videos for almost 3 years you can figure out who the person is. Could you imagine that I had a friend for more than 10 years and I didn’t really know who she was (a lier, a manipulateur). Yetu, it’s all about vibes. When you have experimented bad vibes, trust me you know when people are trying to be what they are not.
    Have a nice day !

• Desi

March 3, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Toke video are a terrible case to use as a way of measurement or judge of character. …. Toke is a bundle of contradictions. She says one thing does the other. She stands for something today and stands for the other next day depending on circumstances. .how many lies has the media caught Toke …. how can someone judge Toke based on videos. Smh
      You are in for a fools ride .

8. jay

March 3, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Yassss! pepper them, hunnay!

9. forbisi

March 3, 2016 at 3:57 pm

and why does she have huge bags under her eyes?

10. FasholasLover

March 3, 2016 at 9:42 pm

TokstaRR with a double RR. You yaff spoil patapata. I love you shaaa. And yes, you glow.

11. daphne

March 4, 2016 at 10:07 am

I fall in love with Toke each day