BN TV

From Victim To Victor – Watch a Rape Survivor’s Story on “Seriously Speaking” with Adesuwa Onyenokwe

BN TV

Kathlyn Eyitemi, founder of ‘Sisters Interact Network‘ shares her story of abuse and rape.
Behind this is also the story of hope and how she has been reaching to be a beacon of light at the end of others’ tunnel.

1. moi

June 21, 2016 at 11:02 pm

Ekpoma n it’s mAdness..proud of what u ave become

2. Shola

June 21, 2016 at 11:40 pm

Slightly concerned with the way Auntie, Adewusa handled this interview. The subject is sensitive, so you would need to follow lead from the the guest rather than constantly interrupting and not being gentle . Nevertheless these stories are what are society need to discuss further. ABUSE is a painful and emotional subject. It took me 3 years before I was able to tell hubby all that I had gone through. I still struggle now, even though I have overcome the story. I would love to donate to this ladies charity. Sending you love and kisses. The world needs you and your strength, You my queen are ROYAL.!

3. Sheri

June 21, 2016 at 11:51 pm

I really don’t understand this host. It’s my first time watching her, and I am not impressed with the way she interviews. I don’t think this line of work is for her. #BotheredMuch
    The lady being interviewed seems so strong!

4. Moving on Swiftly

June 22, 2016 at 2:10 am

I must say this is one of the most frustrating, disgusting and insensitive interviews I have ever had to sit through. I was looking to learn a lot from the ladys’ experience and the platform she runs as it is quite rare for a victim to share their story without anonymity. So disappointed in Adesuwa Onyenokwe. I kept shouting “shut up” at my screen every time you interrupted. Very unpro. Please learn to listen while showing empathy. To the survivor (I choose to call you that because that is exactly what you are), you are so inspiring and beautiful. You are an epitome of strength. I wish you had a more conducive platform to share your message. Your husband is a blessing for your ashes. I rate you!

5. nene

June 22, 2016 at 3:29 am

adesuwa oyenokwe is known as a rude person.

• Li

June 22, 2016 at 5:40 am

You know everything about every celebrity in Nigeria

6. odine

June 22, 2016 at 5:30 am

This is one of the worst and badly conducted interviews I’ve ever been subjected to. No sensitive, no depth, creates little desire for the viewer. Mrs. Onyenokwe won’t stop jumping into the lady’s mouth, Haba! This is a flat out poorly conducted interview.

7. EKPO

June 22, 2016 at 8:12 am

Can someone get this lady to MOMENTS on ebonylife ?

8. tetsara

June 22, 2016 at 9:51 am

I thought Adesuwa made it less emotional. In fact, I think she helped the lady not to breakdown and cry. Perhaps she clda been more sensitive, but I think she did more good than bad.

9. Kay

June 22, 2016 at 10:34 am

I DONT LIKE THE INTERVIEWER

10. Kay

June 22, 2016 at 10:43 am

What the hell is this interview I’m so pissed. Did You had little time? Why not let the woman speak instead of cutting her off?? This INTERVIEWR had no remorse whatsoever mschewww

11. lola Carey

June 22, 2016 at 11:17 am

I always wondered why my spirit never agreed with Adesuwa. Now I know why.very rude somebody!the whole programme should av bin about rape not just 10 minutes. Haba na!

12. Yve

June 22, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Oh my God… Adesuwa… Why was she so cheerful…. like ‘so the robbers raped you… yay! Lets wrap this show up. Thanks for coming.’

My heart broke watching this interview.

13. Lou

June 22, 2016 at 4:33 pm

First Kathleen I hope you read this and I want to let you know that you are an extra ordinary woman. You are a woman who understands purpose and I salute you, please keep doing what you are doing, this only the beginning of your greatness. However I was extremely dissapointed at the interviewer, it was handled very poorly I was looking forward to learning so much from the survivor, she peddled around with unnecessary questions and cut her off at the end. I hope Kathleen gets on Moments with Mo to share her story. One more thing great kudos to your husband as well, he is a noble man

14. Passing By

June 22, 2016 at 4:49 pm

So your acronym is SIN

15. tischioni moore

June 22, 2016 at 10:27 pm

No! Ask about her journey, how did she heal, how her group came about, she was not there to tallk about her rape, but her organization. You knew you had limited time and spent it asking her how she was raped,