Scoop

K. Michelle mocks Dencia, calls her a Ghost & Allegedly threatened to Destroy her “Quick” in Leaked Messages | Dencia Responds

image

Dencia came out on Instagram to call attention to the fact that in a video posted on K. Michelle‘s Instagram page, the International singer had mocked her saying “No bleach like Ghost Dencia, no, too fine for that” in a mock African accent.

Dencia also revealed that via texts K. Michelle had allegedly threatened to destroy her while also insulting her.

To respond Dencia opted for the less messy route by simply stating that she doesn’t know who K. Michelle is and that K. Michelle should keep her name out of her mouth.

See what Dencia posted on IG below:

So two days ago I get a DM about k Michelle taking about me.It’s ok to talk about me but what followed after is what made me post this. Mind you I don’t know this woman,never met her in my life,All I know is that she was on a reality show where she played the victim and after what happened she is clearly not a victim she is just a hoodrat who goes around looking for trouble. Unlike u who lightened your skin but u will deny it,i am proud of who I am,was,is and no you can never make me feel bad or bully me or anything because unlike most people I am way too tough.I think it has become the norm in the industry for women to try to attack me for publicity but I have ignored a lot of them but this one just bothered me cuz someone I don’t know said she will destroy me.Do I have beef with you?i mean I don’t eat beef so maybe we know each other somewhere and I don’t remember.Confident women don’t look in the mirror and compare with others.Now keep buying that whitenicious cuz your bleaching ain’t turnt Up yet.I know you are trying to penetrate the African market and someone is in your ear telling you Dencia will make it happen but girl it’s one show & nothing else.Never that deep.

She also added:

image

See the text screenshots and K. Michelle’s video below. The video has since been deleted from K. Michelle’s page.

image

1. Leo

June 17, 2016 at 7:48 am

Awon alai nikan se

2. Na wa

June 17, 2016 at 8:12 am

Dencia has really grown from her interviews to how she handles beef online.I remember her beef with lupita she almost killed that girl online which was entertaining she didn’t hold back.I think she is thinking more like a business woman now.Back to the matter why I’ll k Michelle make a video talking about bleaching when she has clearly bleached too? I just googled her and has done her shoe body from hair to toe? Why can’t women just uplift each other? I honestly think ther’s a man invoked because a woman can’t be so bitter for nothing.See where she says he? They must be sleeping with the same man or something and Dencia knew she will post this so she acted all classy while k Michelle let whatever is happening get the best of her.We all know Dencia go milk this more than cow milk.Dencia is better than me because k Michelle has a lot of insults and watching her show low self esteem so Dencia could use that to her advantage but Dencia clearly doesn’t know much about K because I am sure if she did I will be buying pop corn and coke now.K Michelle has 3 million followers and Dencia barely 100k why will k Michelle insult her publicly if it’s not about a man or so? It makes no sense that someone as famous as her as she claims will do that.As we await the end anyone who has inside tea please gist us.

• le coco

June 17, 2016 at 9:25 am

But 3 million followers means nothing in real life.. Dencia is a business woman n I cn bet you she is worth more thn k.Michelle.. The money Dencia makes frm her creams alone.. The cars she has.. HER HOUSE.. come on.. k.Michelle cnt even compete

• sweetlove

June 17, 2016 at 8:01 pm

neither does a million bucks if you are hated nearly by everyone, i bet my fishmonger is happier than dencia,i have seen miserable rich people.it is a terrible look, i can attest some people have made horrendous choices in life to get that money,when it (consequences) catches up with you, only Jesus will save you.

3. DatEnuguChic

June 17, 2016 at 8:14 am

K Michelle in the news lately for all the wrong reasons. Ladies please keep it together. Just like RMD said, its easier to acquire fame than it is to manage it. Social media is the demon people have to deal with these days. Its quite simple, may everyone learn to stay in their lane and mind their damn business, that way you rarely ever get into trouble. Happy weekend y’all.

4. Ladybird

June 17, 2016 at 8:20 am

so it looks like “k michelle” is trying to enter the African market—specifically Nigerian market with her machinations. she has already annoyed Nigerians with her poor attempts at impersonations. I don’t even like dencia but k michelle is worse and we shouldn’t give her the time of the day..Americans don’t even like her anyways

• Iris

June 17, 2016 at 10:46 am

Lol! I know. I don’t know who told her this technique she is using was a good idea. It’s a little bit pathetic. Are we supposed to be honoured that she’s trying to speak pidgin? I don’t even know what she does.

5. le coco

June 17, 2016 at 8:32 am

I’m gna enjoy this.. Dencia will finish this lil attention seeker… chaii

6. yeye

June 17, 2016 at 8:39 am

una never chop belle full…….mtcheewwwhhhh

7. really?

June 17, 2016 at 8:40 am

Is it the same K michelle that had butt augumentaion ( bum implants) infact oversized ones that she could barely walk and only had them recently reduced in size. And she’s here calling out Dencia for skin Lightening! ??. If you can go under the knife to change any part of your body not once or twice then you are as guilty as hell .
    Honestly, Women are thier own worst enemies.
    I am not on anyones side , am just saying!

• le coco

June 17, 2016 at 9:26 am

The same one tht had the but implants.. and was with someone else’s husband.. The same one tht iris Elba left..

• Eliza

June 17, 2016 at 12:45 pm

This is how I know you don’t know anything. She wasn’t with someone else’s husband. She dated the guy years before he got married. And she left Idris Elba after she found out that he got another woman pregnant.

• le coco

June 17, 2016 at 4:57 pm

@Eliza.. u r the same one who doesn’t knw anything… she was with Lil Wayne ex-wife’s husband.. He is a producer.. I forgot his name.. Nd he wasn’t divorced.. because she dated him around the time she was on that ratchet show… Nd tht man was sill married to the lady.. so pls stop.. Nd she didn’t deny it..

• ATL's finest

June 17, 2016 at 9:36 am

@ Really? Thank U.. Everything on her was DONE & she’s having mouth to talk. I don’t know know how she carries her fake butts around cuz its too heavy. Ain’t a fan of Dencia but K.Michelle already got enemies for the first video she made. #Girlbye#. Dencia responded very well & mature. Amen too that. @ K.michelle quit yry hard in bringing into Nolly.

8. sarah

June 17, 2016 at 8:49 am

but k Michelle is a bleacher though. She has been called out severally by her American collegues

9. hoodrat

June 17, 2016 at 11:00 am

But how are we so sure those messages are from K Michelle though? I don’t trust Dencia

10. Pretty girl

June 17, 2016 at 11:16 am

Look at who is taking u that change ur entire body so u could belong in that mumu show love and hip hop Atlanta. The people that pushed u to do this thing they don’t like u anuty Danica will kill u oh after this one don’t bother to reply her message if not sorry is ur second name.

11. Sisi

June 17, 2016 at 12:34 pm

Haha, girl bye. K Michelle looks silly if those messages are really from her. Looking at the last text they probably just messing with the same African man (if she really sent those messages) – Atlanta folk like African men allegedly. Mind you K Michelle has no leg to stand on when talking about physical appearance modifications as you have all stated above.

12. YesIsaidit

June 17, 2016 at 2:48 pm

I am not a Dencia fan whatsoever
    But on this one – am 100% of her side

I dont like nor will never like ghetto hood rat akata girls and this bitch right here is the epitome of them all. And they sit and wonder why beyonce is and will always remain more famous and well respected than them – cos Bee aint hood rat but KMichelle, Tamar, Keyshia Cole all those trollops are hoodrats – another hood rat is Nene and Porsha – heck all them are hoodrat – some more undercover than others..

THEY WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER Be like Beyonce. Even MaryJ Blige started off also very ghetto like that feisty and hoodratish during days she use to date Kci from Jodeci, but i dont know adviced her, over the years she toned it down a notch and now respected. If you have never been to america nor lived here let me tell you this. all the characters you see on the reality shows like House Wifes of Atlanta, Love and Hip HOp , Bad Girls Club etc, are exactly how they are in real life and even worse. The most useless of all – every foreigner from Carribean, Brazil , Asia etc – everybody knows their bad attitude once you live or work with them. Before i came here i use to admire them so much, i assuumed they were all calm mannered with great morals like we saw on Cosby Show, got here and been living here for 10 years plus realise Most aint worth a pot to piss in with their extremely bad characters.

Kmichelle i dont care how great your voice is you are a disgusting hoodrat – and stay away from our african men. then again dont stay away, after all you not for keeps – u good for sex only. then dumped afterwards. And stop these snapchats imitating africans – you sound retarded or like a monkey in a zoo.

You dont respect africans and the feeling is so damn mutual.

13. black swan

June 17, 2016 at 7:44 pm

i bet some of the comments here are from dencia….but its none of my business*nene leakes voice* she learnt from Lupita no need to respond to foolishness. i actually feel sorry for dencia money CANNOT BUY YOU FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, NEITHER DOES BLEACHING.

14. twirlonthemhaters

June 17, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Dear Dencia and bleachers:
    Who taught you to hate the texture of your hair? Who taught you to hate the color of your skin to such extent that you bleach to get like the white man? Who taught you to hate the shape of your nose and the shape of your lips? Who taught you to hate yourself from the top of your head to the soles of your feet? Who taught you to hate your own kind? Who taught you to hate the race that you belong to, so much so that you don’t want to be around each other?
    Malcolm X quote.

15. Soji

June 17, 2016 at 8:53 pm

They both deserve each other. All we need is some mud and throw em at each other. I’ll like to em sliding about in it. Suupid girls.

16. Chi708

June 18, 2016 at 12:43 am

Can you all keep quiet and stop displaying your ignorance!!! Go listen to K Michelle’s latest album and come back and compare her with a talentless snake oil peddler!!!! Smh. She has her faults but babe can sing……..

17. lala

October 18, 2016 at 11:03 am

is it just me that read that or did k.Michelle say something like big mumu in her text.(shot me ,I have died), Omo it is either k.Michelle has plenty naija friends that use her phone or I don’t understand.