BN TV

Maria’s Matters: 5 Signs He’s Tired Of You featuring Lil Kesh

BN TV

Maria Okanrende is out with another Maria’s Matters episode!

Ladies, when a guy starts acting distant, funny etc, could these be signs that he’s tired of us?! Lil Kesh joins Maria to give us the inside scoop on what guys do when they’re tired of a lady.

Enjoy!

Watch the Video

Find out more about Maria at www.mariaokan.com

1. OSA

June 23, 2016 at 1:19 pm

Women don suffer o.
    Even when a woman don tire, she would have the decency to be at least polite, and know that her decreased feelings for the guy may not be the guy’s fault. So at least she’ll still be nice.
    Guys just simply dish out epic shit when they meet someone new.

• really

June 23, 2016 at 11:44 pm

You’re sure of that.

You mean not replying text messages. Ignoring calls. snubbing and dishing outright insults are all signs of respek. Okay o

2. Stephanie

June 23, 2016 at 1:46 pm

BN, please do us and this girl a favour and stop carrying these videos. I always fall for the topic and in my naivety I tell myself ‘maybe, just maybe this time it will suck less’. LIE. It is as bad today as the last one…which is at least the best thing I can say

3. common sense

June 23, 2016 at 2:26 pm

So Maria here are the things to work on.
    1 your audio, get a lapel mic. Or a very adjustable audio management boom mic. Pls.

2. Work on your Lighting. There is a reason for that popular phrase ” Camera, Light Action!”

3 Your editing , your final mix could be better if your editor Play less with the video effects, I could tell s/he is a teenager.

Maria also needs some brush up on the ‘art of questioning’. You will probably get better over time on this.

Don’t just get celebs on your shows, prepare for them!

4. @edDREAMZ

June 23, 2016 at 3:47 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Only if i could watch the video though..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

5. ogeAdiro

June 23, 2016 at 9:56 pm

You people should leave her alone! She reminds me of my cousin and pseudo-nepotism is allowed.