Scoop

“Thank you my love for giving me the best years I have ever known & 3 amazing sons” – OJB Jezreel’s Second wife June Ama shares Touching Tribute

June & OJB in 2013

June & OJB in 2013

OJB Jezreel’s wife June Ama shared a touching tribute on Facebook this morning as she makes her peace with his death.

June & OJB in 2010

June & OJB in 2010

She wrote:

With a grateful heart to GOD…with praises on my lips…and thanks in my heart i thank God for the life of my Husband Babatunde Okungbowa aka OJB JEZREEL. You sang and said so much about the day you would leave this world,u had no fear of death or pain, all u held onto was your love for God,ur love for your children…its a love that kept you breathing day and night, u never lost your faith in the Lord. you died a believer u died a true Christian…so i cry tears of joy for you,joy that the pain that made days horrible..the pain that made nights a torture are over. LET NO MAN TAKE GOD’S GLORY FOR YOUR LIFE…every day u lived was by the GRACE AND MERCY OF GOD,not by money,not by drugs,not by doctors,as no one could explain how your survived all the attacks and several health issues that came your way.your beautiful story will be told darling,your pure heart and endless love will see us thru losing you my love. Thank you my love for giving me the best years i have ever known,3 amazing sons that radiate your love and all u taught them..its been hard baby…it hurts baby..we want u back but your sons said ”my daddy is in heaven mummy don’t cry” daddy is no longer in pain so mummy pls don’t cry”. i draw strength from knowing you made heaven,your sons kiss me so much and tell me they love me everyday so i will stand strong with a fragile heart. OJB ur alive everyday in the home we shared in our hearts and WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS. OUR LOVE CAN NEVER END….go with God.

She also posted some photos of the late producer on her page.

OJB Jezreel 3 OJB Jezreel OJB OJB Jezreel 1

1. Mondela

June 22, 2016 at 11:31 am

How can u marry two wives and expect to live above 50years…funny.

• CONGLOMERATE

June 22, 2016 at 11:37 am

What a naive statement from a naive child. Oponu!!

• O~Intuition!

June 22, 2016 at 11:55 am

Correction: Three Wives.

• Lagos is my home

June 22, 2016 at 1:45 pm

How Can someone have 3 wives in this century and this one self is not hiding in shame…..

Yes Lets not speak ill or the dead agree but lets not glorify something .

• Bia

June 22, 2016 at 2:26 pm

3 wives u mean. 1st wife try. I fitnth

• lola

June 22, 2016 at 7:38 pm

What an insensitive comment.I’m from a polygamous home and my dad is in his 80s.

• Yeyw

June 22, 2016 at 10:51 pm

@LOLA ok you are from polygamy but ask your father if he thinks it the best environment. Your father is 80s so yes understandable in that generation but not now

• miss nobody

June 23, 2016 at 5:09 am

My grandfather married 4 wives and he’s almost 90 now and STILL ALIVE

2. hazel M

June 22, 2016 at 11:39 am

@Mondela your an arse……have a good day

3. Tito

June 22, 2016 at 12:05 pm

@mondela you are a big fool.

4. ICARELESS

June 22, 2016 at 12:29 pm

@mondela, his death had nothing to do with his number of wives, it was time for him to exit. SIMPLE!!!
    God be with the family and comfort his wives.

5. Call Me Gorgeous...

June 22, 2016 at 12:29 pm

Is she trying to throw some shade by insinuating that no man should take glory for his life?
    This is because i remember reading the 1st wife’s interview stating she had no regrets donating her kidney…
    Oh well, to each his own…
    RIP OJB!

• Gorgeous

June 22, 2016 at 12:43 pm

@ Call me Gorgeous, she is throwing shade. Very silly thing to do at this time. It’s not even something that should have come out of her mouth. And yet she call God, God in her tribute.

• insider

June 22, 2016 at 12:48 pm

@gorgeous.. trust me whether or not she is throwing shade.. It will not land.. Mama J has no time.. Not once dd she fight any of these women for attempting to break her home.. yes mama j is kind.. yes she is hospitable.. she housed so many people.. But one thing ppl don’t know unless u live in her neighbourhood is that she is one FEISTY woman.. her mouth no b here.. If she wanted to open mouth for these 2.. trust me it will be FIRE.. so let this lady throw shade if she wants.. notin will happen.. when it’s time to share assets.. We shall see

• Mystique

June 22, 2016 at 1:55 pm

@Insider….. Mama J, i know you’re hurting but dont let a man make you bitter. It is well. my prayers are with you.

• insider

June 22, 2016 at 2:09 pm

@mystique . I am definitely not mama j… but I stay within the neighbourhood.. ofcourse she is hurting.. but she isn’t a social media kinda woman. and she has never uttered one negative word against June and korede.. . so I doubt she suddenly become a one after her husbands passing.. If you want to see her.. go to her house… the adress is there

• Oby

June 23, 2016 at 12:47 pm

Which asset? she is not entitled to any.

6. nene

June 22, 2016 at 1:18 pm

ojb! you’re the real mvp. you were busy sharing sperm anyhow. three wives! it is well

7. Prince

June 22, 2016 at 1:45 pm

These ones are his concubines biko. His wife of the house is the number one.

8. Osas

June 22, 2016 at 2:18 pm

He must have been very wealthy to have 3 wives….because I’m wondering what the other two women saw …..how can you see a man with one wife, two and then you still put head as wife Nos 3? And all of them have kids for him. Women sha

9. Berry

June 22, 2016 at 7:08 pm

Lol. The subtle shade is all I see. It shades what should have been perceived as a sincere piece.

10. Fossil

June 22, 2016 at 7:31 pm

June AMA u are nothing but. A Trouble maker. U all should be mourning your dead husband and not fooling around on social media .

• oby

June 23, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Don’t mind the fool, why didn’t she donate her kidney? got a Toyota yaris ! ode