BN TV

It’s Here! Watch Episode 9 of “Skinny Girl In Transit”

BN TV

Your favourite web series is here.

On episode 9 of NdaniTV’s “Skinny Girl In Transit“, it’s promotion season at work and Tiwa is in for a pleasant surprise. Shalewa gets a new job and Mide takes a bold step; could this be a curve in the making?

Watch to find out!

1. truthservedhot

July 15, 2016 at 12:51 pm

wow… low self esteem is a bitch. So Tiwa is saying no because she thinks she doesn’t measure up. Damn!

• chioma

July 15, 2016 at 10:53 pm

Tiwa is smart. It’s good, she said no. They both should give it some time before considering dating each other, it makes it more interesting. They should continue to develop their friendship/office relationship and we’ll see the transition slowly. Just bcos there’s a crush or some likeness doesn’t mean jump into it right away. When you jump into something, the fire dies down quicker.
      Mide is hot. The housegirl is a champ, the way she was praying eh is hilarious. Naija moms and their long prayers. I can relate. I love this show.

2. T

July 15, 2016 at 12:52 pm

BN, please what about ‘oh father oh daughter’?

• Fifi

July 15, 2016 at 2:20 pm

Yea ooo where is it ooo

• May

July 16, 2016 at 3:50 am

All the episode is already uploaded on YouTube.

3. ladyb

July 15, 2016 at 1:16 pm

LWKMD That their maid is a character

• Fifi

July 15, 2016 at 2:20 pm

Loco

4. Blossombeautyfinesse

July 15, 2016 at 1:47 pm

I just can’t afford to miss any episode ,eases all the work stress with good laughter……”it shall be permanent “???

5. Nila

July 15, 2016 at 1:48 pm

Ahhh Mide and Tiwa MUST marry o

They are not ready yet but we go wait.

Mide don’t give up….. Get yo girl!

6. Ijeoma

July 15, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Finally.. They are getting there, Mide nervous hiaaaa,……loool. cool episode. Hadiza sorry next time you will be promoted. Please na Ndani TV add extra day to this series abeg.

7. Moyo

July 15, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Ghen Ghen, TiwaMide..com, this one must work o, Mama Tiwa’s prayer warriors to the rescue. Lol

8. Fifi

July 15, 2016 at 2:19 pm

If it was me from that lets go on a date is when i would have kissed him chaiiii

9. maryjane

July 15, 2016 at 2:44 pm

I was having a bad day, then you came and literarily brightened it up. I had a goofy smile on my face for the most part…
    Thanks Ndani! 🙂

10. La'Shonda Balogun

July 15, 2016 at 2:46 pm

I like the show but its become very ‘slow moving’. They should pick up the pace of the plot, the shots, the action etc

The way the momsi shouted on the house gel?! Kaaiiii!!!! And then people wonder why their house gel is beating their child/stealing their milo

• ceetoo

July 15, 2016 at 3:12 pm

She shouted at her own kids too… an average Nigerian mother is like that. They shout for a living… MOST TIMES mean no harm. Moreso it is just a movie…

• Corolla

July 15, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Yes it is a “movie”. but it reflects life. When she screams at her kids, it’s done with fondness, but with the housegirl, it’s done with utter disdain for her being. This is how the average Naija mother is. They shout and berate the househelp every damn time!

11. Gbemi

July 15, 2016 at 7:33 pm

– The actor that plays Mide is A1. (lord bless me with a specimen of a man like him).
    -The treatment of the house help is quite uncomfortable to watch.
    – Love the show.

• Maguime

July 16, 2016 at 9:11 pm

As in….why so fine bros?????

12. Peace

July 15, 2016 at 7:52 pm

And that husband dater the way she addresses the maid too. Please all of them they berate the maid. Shouting at someone who’s not your kid is different. The girl is trying to fit in. Class in our subconscious ness.

13. Sarah

July 15, 2016 at 9:05 pm

Lol!!!! That prayer session got me laughing to the point that I was rolling on the floor.

14. Esther

July 17, 2016 at 12:25 am

Am I the only one who thinks the maid is a tad too forward for her own good and for anyone’s liking? Let’s be honest, do you jump like that around your own parents? The part where she said “As Aunty Tiwa don bring boyfriend come house” reminded me of something my little sister without filter will blurt out and end up serving punishment for running her mouth.

15. Iya

July 17, 2016 at 10:59 am

Wosilat is my new hero ?