BN TV

It’s the Season Finale of “Skinny Girl In Transit”…Will it be a Happy Ending for Everyone? | Watch on BN TV

BN TV

As the season comes to an end, Shalewa gets an unexpected visitor, and Tiwa decides to take a chance on Mide. Will it be a happy ending for everyone?

Watch below.

1. Austar

July 22, 2016 at 12:50 pm

What is wrong with Ndani people sef. everything is just coming to an end like that. You people should do and come back fast o.
    This has got to be the most interesting and funny episode of all. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Thank you Ndani and BN.

• Seriously

July 22, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Wetin i go do with my Friday now. Ndani, please don’t take too long. I thoroughly enjoyed this show. Mide doesn’t owe Tiwa anything, and no he’s not yorubademon. He made his feeling known to Tiwa, he’s interested even asked her out but she turned it down. I may be the only one not rooting for their office romance yet, they should take their time.
      All the actors on this are superb. Looking forward to the next season.

• chioma

July 23, 2016 at 4:48 pm

I’m really enjoying this show, looking forward to next season. Hubby is not feeling this whole yorubademon tag. He said, it’s not fair when the good guys are labeled that bcos of smth that’s not even bad.

Tiwa- I like your raspy voice. Your fashion style is on point too.
      Mide- good looking guy, great acting as well.
      Wuliat- She’s my favorite character bcos she plays her part so naturally. She’s always involved where they didn’t send her. I love how outspoken she is for a maid compared to the typical timid housemaids. Mama Tiwa, please be nicer to her in the next season. I will love to see her character evolve.
      shalewa- fine girl, thank sis Tiwa bcos the kind of curse you would have received knows no bound.
      Mama Tiwa- typical naija mom. Dramatic, yelling, prayerful, etc
      The end was epic where everybody jamming to Sunny Ade

2. Blossombeautyfinesse

July 22, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Now that was a great production. ….realistic and different from the random Nigerian themes.??

3. Awoyo

July 22, 2016 at 1:06 pm

…beautifully written and presented.

E seun oooo

4. Zoba

July 22, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Mrs peterside? great actress. Mide should make up his mind abeg, and not be using person emotion to play.

• Mbeke feeling funky

July 23, 2016 at 11:29 am

Random fun fact, the lady that plays Mrs P is actually Dami one of the co-writers of both SGIT and Rumour has it. She’s also an OAP on the Beat 99.9.
      A very talented lady.

• p

July 24, 2016 at 11:44 pm

very true that Dami girl is really good, hope we see more from her

5. Fifi

July 22, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Wosiiikoko and her longer throat… Awww will miss this show come back sooooon

6. Ijeoma

July 22, 2016 at 1:11 pm

#SMH# Mide why naaaaa …e nooo good ohh … Ndani Tv. when is the next season? I will like to believe that Mide was just being a man, where his ex-finance seduced him and he was vulnerable or the regular thing Men do. Its not a happy ending but heyyy I concur with Tiwa as long as one has a happy/crazy/funny family,good friends and chopping the life of ones head ( Please any Yoruba person explain) *winking*I will miss you Tiwa SGIT#come back soon#…

• shield

July 22, 2016 at 1:25 pm

And if he’s seduced by another woman after marriage, he can fall abi. Abeg, the grace/strength to resist temptation should be had at every point in life, single or married. Shikena!

7. Moyo

July 22, 2016 at 1:12 pm

hmmmmmn, Mide, Nigerian Demon 20.0, hahha kilode na, Tiwa has suffered 2 heartbreaks already, you want to add your own. Tiwa please enjoy yourself because this life no get duplicate. Men

• Corolla

July 22, 2016 at 3:06 pm

What did Mide do wrong b’ayi? He asked her out, she turned him down. He owes her nothing.

• shield

July 22, 2016 at 4:10 pm

We get that but he said he’s only friends with his ex. Seeing them kissing, shey that na friendship? If he was with a totally different lady, it won’t pain us but with the friend, ah ahn. Yoruba demon-ish tins niyen.

8. Ijeoma

July 22, 2016 at 1:13 pm

Thank you BN and Ndani TV..

9. shield

July 22, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Tiwa and her Yoruba demons oo. Thought Mide would be different sha. A man that cannot make up his mind is no man. He’s either through with his ex or he’s not. Can’t be playing hanky panky na. Ah ahn. Wosiwokoko is just a case. Tiwa enjoy yaself jare.
    Btw, @Ndani TV, no gist on Didi and her date with Obinna?

10. Sarah

July 22, 2016 at 1:42 pm

Been waiting for this since last Friday. Why are men so fickle? He didn’t even pursue Tiwa before moving on. I like Mrs Peterside’s drama,single ladies that date married men need a dose of this. I think they have taken people’s comments on board regarding the treatment of Wosilat. I like the way Wosilat has shone with her less-starry role, by playing it well. It shows that you can still stand out even with minor roles.

11. titi

July 22, 2016 at 2:53 pm

this wosi just crack me up!!!!!

12. Hanie

July 22, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Wosilala…..she’s such a crazy girl. Tiwa aka Toolz lookalike, i miss u and ur family already. Mama Tiwa is such a drama queen,lol she does typical stuffs my mother would do. See d way she shunned Shalewa when she kissed her. Love SGIT, come back soon o

13. femfem

July 22, 2016 at 6:03 pm

LOVER IT. Tiwa is finding SELF. If you have a great family, friends and good job. BE HAPPY. Don’t be waiting for a man before you live your life. Of you are happy being you the RIGHT man will come along, not just any man stop waiting for someone to complete you

14. Lmao

July 22, 2016 at 6:07 pm

Mide is just bae. I dont know what tiwa wants shes just confused jare. He made his feeigs known and she turned him down even after he begged now shes forming im hurt. Mschw. They both would have made a perfect pair but the babe dey from no office relationship, dey form standard dey form maybe mide weee chill for me till im ready omo who dat one don help. All hail wosilat lmaoooo that babe killed me hahahhaha and shalewa na God save you from Mrs peterson and her babalawo o chai of not ehnnn ndani tv pls dnt take too long o. PS i love the song that was played in the end

15. Dr. N

July 22, 2016 at 6:33 pm

I actually freaked out when Daniel’s wife showed up wt d babalawo!
    Nice episode
    I think ladies will learn that as u age u cannot afford to be “one of d boys” You have to present yourself as worthy of wooing n resist all attempts to cast u as sister material always. No matter ur size

16. FolaShade

July 22, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Ehm Ndani TV !!!!! Please who gave you the go ahead to end this series under the pretense of season finale???? Ehn? Now M going to wait(hopefully not for a long time ) to see my favorite show. Oh my wosi O, wosi wonkoko, mama Tiwa(my fav 9ja moma), Tiwa, et all…….. Well done to the Ndani crew, well-done! ***NB ** abeg nor let am tay O..#bringthisbackverysoon

17. Cher

July 23, 2016 at 4:48 am

Was having the worst week ever but I swear this show and the last scene made me feel better.

Shalewa – you are so beautiful !!!!!!

Wosi- superb actress , fine girl !!! I wish you the best !!!!

mAma Tiwa – you make me remember and miss my mommy may she rest in peace !!!!

Tiwa- I see myself if you all the time . Beautiful and your dress game is always on point !!!

Mide – Jesu !!! Mide is Bae!!!!!

Best show ever !!! Sorry for long comment

Can somebody tell me the Sunny Ade song please please !!!!

18. Jay

July 28, 2016 at 5:31 pm

Can’t wait for season 3
    #BRING BACK OUR SGIT

19. Silverlyn Chioma

September 9, 2016 at 11:45 am

Great production, but when tiwa was hitting her kid sis ,it reflected on the mic..i am so in love with this movie tho .please season 3!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. sonia

November 7, 2016 at 12:11 pm

To be frank, that was really a nice one am already in love with the movie can’t wait for the next season .Tiwa :wow u are really the best, love the way u talk and express yourself, about turning mide down, that was way too off, u are already crushing on him and u know he gat eyes for you, you guys will be great together.. Shalewa:u are really a pretty lady.. I love u guys, great family also.. Please don’t shut us out on the next season