BN TV

WATCH Episode 2 of “Get Pink With Richard” & Find out his Top 5 Most Iconic Nigerian Style Stars

Richard Akuson

Episode 2 of Richard Akuson‘s “Get Pink With Richard” is here.

On this week’s episode, he talks about some of his most iconic Nigerian style stars such as Noble Igwe, Eku Edewor, Nkiru Anumudu, Mocheddah and Genevieve Nnaji; and he gives his reasons for choosing them.

Watch below.

1. bruno

July 11, 2016 at 7:27 pm

biko someone should summarise the video, I cant waste my data on Richard akuson.

• Egusi Soup

July 11, 2016 at 7:42 pm

Then brother why did you click on the link.

• Tosin

August 8, 2016 at 2:35 am

i found it lovely, b-man!

2. cãrði ß

July 11, 2016 at 7:34 pm

nkiru anumudu? U play too much rEAchard #girlbye

3. ha

July 11, 2016 at 8:20 pm

Richard is Ghanian? Haha! That’s the beauty of the pen, It has no accents 🙂 Now, it’s all really coming together. Well done on the vlog, I’ll give you an A for effort.

4. o

July 11, 2016 at 8:36 pm

Richard obviously is besotted with both Eku and Genevieve. Even tho Genevieve is no 1 on his list, he seemed to speak more about Eku. Lol!

I enjoyed watching this tho…

5. De Duchess

July 11, 2016 at 9:05 pm

Richard I love how you put your opinions across.

I agree with just Eku. I honestly don’t get Noble and Genevieve, her style is just acceptable, nothing out of the ordinary.
    I personally love Nse-Ikpe Etim’s style, she is always different, always extra-ordinary. I consider that iconic. Beverly Naya!
    Dolapo Oni! Agbani Darego! Osas Ighodaro! D’banj always dapper! Banky W!
    I know my list is basic but…. Lol!

6. monalisa

July 11, 2016 at 10:34 pm

5:20 Alexander Chung *dying*. BN please you can hire a more knowledgeable fashion editor. E no hard.

7. Ms jazz

July 12, 2016 at 2:28 am

And Rita Dominic is not in your top 5?? You clearly don’t know what fashion icon means Mr Akuson

• Yeah

July 12, 2016 at 7:18 am

Everyone has an opinion. even though she would be in mine . And pls there is a diff btw dressing well and owing a particularly style. I can say genny style is obviously based on simplicity, eku( edgy) , rita( classy) nkiru ( wild) . If one can categorise someone style then d person is simply dressing well. Owning a style should mean me imagining what u would wear even before seeing ur image, and dat means u should have done it over a long period of time.

• Yeah

July 12, 2016 at 7:20 am

I meant can’t categorise

8. BTV

July 17, 2016 at 12:12 pm

Nope!
    Genny isn’t fashionable, she looks good but she isn’t a style star,
    Toke is the most stylish woman in Lagos, why? She looks good in everything! Every damn thing.
    Genny is a plain jane and the only person that kills that look is Mocheddah. Genny is still learning work where them Toke are,