Yesterday, Emilinks kicked off Day 1 of the #Emilinks #MyDoorStory N3,ooo,ooo Giveaway where 10 people will be getting N10,ooo each day for the next 30 days. Thank you so much for participating as we loved reading your short stories and seeing your creative photos. Please keep sending them in, it might be your turn to win today!
Emilinks is a global manufacturer of world class finishing and furnishing products such as doors, beds, kitchens, dining sets, wardrobes and shelves for homes, offices, hotels, royal palaces, presidential lodge, honeymoon suites and luxury villas. Emilinks uses a variety of innovative techniques blended with exclusive designs to build premium quality products.
With a record of excellence in all areas, Emilinks wants to empower Nigerians over the next 30 days!
MD/CEO of Emilinks Limited, Solomon E. Nwadiogbu, a very patriotic Nigerian is standing his ground to see that fake and substandard products are totally eliminated in Nigeria. He pioneered a campaign to eliminate fake and substandard products by crashing the prices of doors, wardrobes, kitchens and other furniture products in Nigeria.
We may have realized that doors play a huge part in our everyday lives. Ever wondered why there are so many philosophical sayings which include “Doors”, now is your time to reflect on the role doors play in your life!
Enter the Emilinks presents #MyDoorStory giveaway
Over the next 30 days, 10 Nigerians will WIN N10,000 Daily!
Meaning a total of N3,000,000 will be WON.
How to participate
- Take a clear photo of yourself featuring a beautiful door of your choice
- Share a story about doors and their importance in your life and/or the society
- We are looking out for creative, interesting, inspiring, intellectual and funny stories!
- Creatively linking in the Emilinks brand will be a plus. The key word is CREATIVE.
- Submit your entry via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or onwww.bellanaija.com/tag/emilinks
- For entries on BN, simply leave a comment on the post of the day. e.g Day 1
- Remember to add the hashtags #Emilinks and #MyDoorStory to your post on social media or comment on BN
- Unfortunately, we cannot view social media entries via private accounts and DMs will not be accepted
- 10 winners will be selected daily to win N10,000
- Enter each day!
Abbreviated Terms & Conditions
Participants can enter as many times as possible
Entries reset each day at 10AM West African Time, therefore a new entry is required each day
10 Winners will be Chosen per Day
For social media entries, no Direct Messages permitted, only via Open/Public pages
For entries on BellaNaija, ensure you include an active email address in the email box
Winners will be chosen by an in-house judging panel
Assessment will be based on the photo and/or the story
Participants can only win ONCE during the 30 Day period
There is no entry fee for participation
Participants must be over 18 years old at time of entry
Winners can be based worldwide, however MUST have a valid Nigerian bank account
Money will be paid via local bank transfer
For due diligence, list of participants names confirmed via bank account will be kept on record
List of winners’ social media handles and BN usernames will be published
Winners are encouraged to share news of their win via social media
Here’s the list of our 10 lucky winners! You will be contacted today.
1) Hairat – @Habeembolah Opening the door to a warm heart and an endless joy! #Emilinks @bellanaija @EmilinksDoors #MyDoorStory
2) ᵂᴼᵂ ᶥᵗˢUniQueTiTi ♥ – @BeautyNBrainTT: @EmilinksNG @BelIaNaija #MyDoorStory #Emilinks Behind every door there is a story… Doors are veils to homes.
3) deola11121– Doors
People like doors
And people are like doors.
People like to be open
To new people and
People like to be closed
So they can keep themselves
Free of unruly things like
Feelings and protect themselves
From getting hurt.
People like to open doors
To new opportunities and
Things that will make them feel secure
Or jettison them into success.
People like to close doors
Behind them so that you can’t follow
When they decide that you’re not good
And walk away from you,EMILINKSNG is the only reliable and quality door that can’t be doubted and its long lasting door that is safe to use #mydoorstory #Emilinks #bellanaijarians @bellanaijaonline
4) creamiejanny_57 – So last night while relaxing and doing a movie i suddenly heard a few Gun shots around my neighborhood i jumped up the first thing that came to mind was my Door! Yes my security as soon as i checked and confirmed it was properly locked i heaved a sigh of relief sometimes i wonder what we would do without doors in our homes, offices or business centres each time i am behind a closed door, i feel safe doors signify Refuge! Yet as i opened my door this morning i saw a new dawn, a bright new day doors are pathways to new beginning an opened door is a new chance an new opportunity! #Emilinks #MyDoorStory
Whenever we enter a property, the first impression that we take about it is through the kind of doors that the property has so it’s better its #emilinks so you are covered. The door from which you pass is like light rays through the iris. The iris reflects what is going inside us and also tells us about the happenings of the world. The doors separate our world from the rest of the society and also the doors reflect about our lifestyle to the rest of the world who passes by our door without even entering our domain. So, it is significant to have a positive first impression of our house on the people because we can’t make a second first impression and with emilinks there is no need for second impression as the first impression has already “wowed” the people.The front door can add value to your house along with protecting you and your loved ones from the harsh weather effects so you need to go for emilinks!durability guaranteed #bellanaijarians #emilinks #mydoorstory
6) Anyi A. – Safety, Protection and shied to me are the core importance of doors. In my life, the significance of doors cannot be overemphasized. There was an experience that exacerbated my love for doors. Back then in school I used to live in a room apartment with a roommate who cares less about safety. On this very night 30th of December 2009 while at sleep, thieves broke into our room and took away my “first ever loving laptop” and injured my roommate with a cutlass. It was a very easy operation aided by our wretched nail-padded wooden door. My guy lost lots of blood and I was so afraid ever since that day. The truth is if our door was solid, it would have been an exercise in futility for those nightwalkers… Since then, doors become my priority and a prerequisite for any livable apartment am to live in. Then i have observed closely the incomparable products of #Emilinks especially the solid doors, which i will inevitably order for in a week time by Gods grace. #Emilinks severs better!
7) Victoria A. –
As the Air important in Human life , door is important in the house, the types of doors u use in your house determine your kind of person u are, Using Emilinks doors in our house make our life and properties secure & look unique, classy , Beautiful , excellence and different from others. #Emilinks #mydoorstory
8) Femi A.
To me doors are very important cause they are the mouth of the house that can allow things in and out. My neighborhood is very noisy and is full of different kinds of people.
I can remember a day like that I was not expecting any visitors to come around, but knowing to me I heard someone knocking at my door, I kept quite, going to the door gentle pip at hole and I saw 5 gallant men which I don’t know them so I decide not to open the door but they keep knocking thinking I will open the door…
I went back gently to my room took my phone call my friend in my area to come down and my friend told me by the time he comes in that he saw those men that they do as if they are looking for something, and use that opportunity to escape. If not because of the Emilink door that as a security hole on it I will have opened the door and they will have Robb me and even might beat me up… #emilinks #mydoorstory
BellaNaija website –
9) Chioma E
BellaNaijarians, your Day 2 entries are to be shared via posting a comment on this post or your social media account – Twitter, Facebook or Instagram! We can’t wait to see your photos and read your stories as well!