BN TV

BN Beauty: Lola OJ shares her Skincare Secret – #LolasGummySoap in a New Vlog

Building an effective and affordable skin care regime is what most of us dream off and Lola OJ is happy to share products she finds useful. One of such is black soap as it has played a major role in her skin care routine in recent times.

She says,

As a beauty and skincare lover, I am happy to say that black soap is one of my skin care secrets! Healthy skin should always be the focus as it lays the best canvas to create art, for this reason I am extremely excited to be able to share this amazing and effective beauty product with everyone.”

Well I think it is of no surprise that I am an avid lover of ‘black soap’ and in a previous of mine titled “Black soap or nah” I spoke about all the different black soaps I use with the ‘Gummy black soap’ being my favourite and it seemed to be a favourite of you guys too!

To cut a long story short, I have been using #LolasGummySoap for months now and I have seen a clear difference in the health of my skin….my skin is not perfect yet! But it is a lot better, Lola’s Gummy soap is loaded with antioxidants to protect the skin from damage, removes and prevents blemishes, skin nourishing, softening and anti bacterial skin loving ingredients. It’s power packed with BathKandy’s secret blend of all natural oils and ayurvedic herbs which leave your skin with a beautiful glow.

It’s not your average black soap…

What ingredients are in Lola’s gummy soap, what does the soap do, how should it be used, how should it be stored…all these questions are answered in this vlog!

Watch it here:

1. Dee

September 30, 2016 at 4:06 am

590 NGN = 1 GBP and this balu is telling us about her soap. *facepalm*

• Sandra

September 30, 2016 at 7:47 am

Thats a bit harsh! Balu for what reason? It’s not by force to buy it na!

2. funke

September 30, 2016 at 7:08 am

Omo! The soap is 3,800 o! I never hesperredit. See me strolling to the site when I thought it was i pound aka 590

• Nma

September 30, 2016 at 3:36 pm

As in! If and when I decide to use black soap, cause it works well for my face and skin; I typically use Estella’s Pride (N1600) or Namaste (N2000) and both brands are in jars and are durable. They work really well too. Sorry, not sorry but with this Buhari economy; can’t spend money anyhow especially when there’s a better and cheaper alternative.

• Belema

September 30, 2016 at 11:42 pm

I agree. I live in PH and I ordered Estella’s Pride Black Soap from Konga, 5 weeks after and I’m still using it. There’s also a Ghanaian brand I buy here in PH. Luxury doesn’t always have to be overly pricey. Ain’t no way I’m buying black soap for N3,800; especially seeing as it’s really small. I like black soap but I don’t think it should be that pricey, not sure why I feel that way. Good job though! Greater heights, Lola.

• combust

October 1, 2016 at 5:00 am

Pls belema where can I buy estellas pride in ph or the ghanian version you talked about. Thank you

• Belema

October 1, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Hi Combus, I bought the Estella’s Pride Soap from Konga. I bought two and I’ve been using the first one ever since. The Ghanaian soap I got it from everyday supermarket but they only had limited jars available. Hope this helps.

• Nma

October 1, 2016 at 9:16 pm

You should be able to find it on Konga.com

3. Anie

September 30, 2016 at 9:57 am

Contact 08166243282 for Turmeric, Camwood and Kaolin Clay at N300 each, all handmade and fresh ingredients, no chemicals, additives or colouring.
    You can add it this to any liquid, semi-Liquid, paste or bar soap of your choice. Also as face mask and peels.

4. sandy

September 30, 2016 at 10:30 am

Plantain leaves,cocoa and whatever……….All na wash