BN TV

BN TV: Would you Freeze your Eggs? These Women are “Taking Charge of their Biological Clocks”

For the first time in history, women are more likely to have a college degree than men. At the same time, these women are delaying motherhood longer and getting pregnant later in life, with the help of cutting edge technology.

In this video by CNN, Lisa Ling investigates how some women are having babies from frozen eggs and how other women are donating their frozen eggs to science and women who may not be able to produce eggs of their own.

Watch the Video

1. xplorenollywood.com

September 18, 2016 at 8:57 am

Tried to freeze my eggs once, got talked out of it. Maybe I shld tell n do it, but those things r expensive sha!

2. Me

September 18, 2016 at 9:32 am

I’d probably freeze my eggs next year if i it doesn’t look like i’ll settle down by 2018 cause still have so many things i want to do professionally that i haven’t done and i only have one tube…

3. Fabulous B

September 18, 2016 at 12:39 pm

This is a big & delicate process. Wow! It’s scary

4. Ethio

September 18, 2016 at 2:43 pm

dear lord, let them not mention her name on this post amen

5. Lacey

September 18, 2016 at 2:49 pm

We humans want to control everything these days !when we try to help God then we want to tell him we are the potter! I will only be guided by the word of God! It was Sarah quest to have a child via anymeans that has led to the violence we have in the world today !because she was impatient to wait for the child of promise!Galatians4 from verse 21 to the end !

• Rahama

September 18, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Please shut up. The next time you get thyphoid or malaria please don’t play God by taking drugs. Just wait for the sickness to run its course so you can develop antibodies or whatever to fight it. Don’t play God by taking man made medicine

• Ethio

September 18, 2016 at 6:56 pm

lacey? is that my lacey? i think her account was hacked

• Anon

September 18, 2016 at 7:23 pm

Nah, that’s her way of typing.She does love her exclamation marks.

• Jo!

September 18, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Like! Shut. The. Eff. Up

• Jo!

September 18, 2016 at 8:20 pm

Awon oloshi, onye oshi. When we try to help God yada yada yada… So people who’re doing IVF are sinning abi? And since you don’t want to help God next time you fall I’ll don’t use drugs o, you hear, Using the ant common sense you’re using? Rubbish and ingredients, these people that turn religion upside down. Nonsense. I’m so pissed

6. Idara

September 18, 2016 at 7:43 pm

Consider all your options. At the end of it all; if you feel freezing your eggs is the best for you, then go ahead with it sister girl.

7. Lacey

September 19, 2016 at 1:50 am

@Rahama,its my opinion! Your 1st line of comment goes to show that you are just a daft person! I do not have to come to come down to your level!

8. Lacey

September 19, 2016 at 2:10 am

@Jo ,whatever your have said is upon your head! I am not here for your likes!I do not practice religion, I practice Christianity which is my way of life! I am not stopping you from freezing your egg or going to sperm bank sef! That will be your business and your problem! I am not in the mood to insult anyone today and I will not even degenerate to that uncivilized level anymore ,because my comment is to encourage those who are looking to have kids naturally ,as I never try to assist God in anyway in my life and so far I can boast of being the happiest woman on earth ,because his grace is sufficient for me!so any of you guys that have deep rooted issues can take it to God!His word works!I go to him through his word which is the mirror for my spirit!Man is a spirit being who lives in a body and has a soul! So guys if you let go and let God , you will have and live a life of peace and prosperity!For those who do not have strong faith to be healed !Seek medical help!my message is for those with strong faith!Hebrews11!

• Majestic

September 19, 2016 at 5:56 am

SMH

• bree

September 19, 2016 at 12:16 pm

Lacey…my point is for women who have tried but cant have kids, pls let them have a smile on their face if donating a frozen egg would rock their arms in joy. God is forever faithful, he gave wisdom to the innovator of these and many more processes of having children including vvf. i wont freeze my eggs but i long for twin boys and if there is a medically advised way i can get them into my world i will jump at it.