Scoop

Casually Chic! Rita Dominic arrives #TIFF16 in Style ahead of ’76 Movie Premiere Tonight

BellaNaija.com

_MG_7663

Rita Dominic finally lands Toronto for the screening of the movie ’76 in which she stars.

The screen goddess was casually dressed in jeans with a long dark cape. She had her favourite Chanel bag slung on her shoulders.

_MG_7666

’76 will be screened later today at the Toronto International Film Festival 2016 in the Isabel Bader theatre and is eligible to be selected for the Grolsch People’s Choice Awards.

1. j'suis belle

September 11, 2016 at 10:14 pm

ma’am you are very very beautiful

• Leah

September 11, 2016 at 11:11 pm

Yes she is!

• Iris

September 12, 2016 at 7:04 am

Stunning. I love her glasses.

2. MsTee

September 12, 2016 at 1:16 am

In my eyes from watching nollywood movies for past 16yrs I think Rita is the most successful to me I love and respect her so much. I respect her success cos she started from the very bottom and grew over time showings us all her range as an actress and as a diverse one, she has played every character u can think off and still not afraid to strip down to the most menial role (eg secretary, Akara seller etc) to showcase her talent. No role is above her. If the script is good she’ll play the character.

I know most of nollywood scripts are shitty, mediocre and dont challenge the best to grow and instead of sitting there to complain she created her own productions company making her own movies which is winning awards.

She is still giving her fans great movies even if it means just one or two quality movies per year, it’s better than not seeing her at all, cos out of sight out of mind.

I respect her too cos she is classy dresses well and stays out of the limelight and not be posing for photoshoot every second to stay relevant like these mediocre Z list actresses do. She makes her work and talent speak for itself. She’s is so hard working and this is why to me she is the most successful and one I respect the most. I salute you nne. Well done and good luck at Tiff. You deserve all the accolades and recognition.

MsTee

3. Kosi

September 12, 2016 at 8:59 am

Anyone else notice her passport in her hands? She can’t come and abeg lol.

• Kosi

September 12, 2016 at 9:00 am

” she can’t come and shout”

4. Ola

September 14, 2016 at 3:39 am

@kosi I noticed the passport too…..that’s Nigerian passport……

I thought she has British citizenship…correct me if I’m wrong