Scoop

Glow, Baby, Glow! We ❤️ Genevieve Nnaji’s Look for #TIFF16

Genevieve-Nnaji-I-Am-Dodos-BellaNaija-001

Genevieve Nnaji is in in Toronto for the 2016 Toronto International Film Festival and as always she’s killing it with her style.

She recently got on stage with Kunle Afolayan for “In Conversations with..” where they talked about Nollywood and the great strides we have made.

If you missed it, click here to see the photos and get the Scoop.

She styled by Veronica Odeka in Maki Oh and her makeup was done by I Am Dodos.

Check out some of her photos:

Genevieve-Nnaji-I-Am-Dodos-BellaNaija-002 Genevieve-Nnaji-I-Am-Dodos-BellaNaija-004

Photo Credit: Instagram/IamDodos/VeronicaOdeka

1. Awesome

September 13, 2016 at 6:23 am

Bella Naija you guys rock…!
    Thanks for bringing news like this to our abode…
    More update about Genny @Tiff16 please….

2. Awesome

September 13, 2016 at 6:26 am

As for Genny, me Don already tire to dey hail Her sine yesterday…. She is simply THE BEST…..
    More update about [email protected] please… We are loving it….

• Team Genny

September 13, 2016 at 6:34 am

Gennys dress is breathtaking
      I’m overwhelmed with awe
      That basketball dude doesn’t know wat he missed…. where u wan see dis kain effortless class!!!

• Missappleberry

September 13, 2016 at 10:07 am

Lol! Marriage is not all about class o! If it were, many would have married and many more marriages will be lasting forever too. There must have been sth more the guy saw that made him take off. All that glitters is not gold. We don’t know these people personally so we can’t see beyond their exquisite looks and attires.

• Oh please

September 13, 2016 at 12:36 pm

@missappleberry, this news of a called off wedding, were you able to personally confirm it? Even if there was such a thing, have you considered that she may have been the one to end it? This is why Nigerian women are disrespected. What makes you think the woman is not bold enough to walk away from a potential train wreck?

• good girl

September 13, 2016 at 1:07 pm

True that..we don’t know who called off what and if they actually are still planning themarriage quietly..she looks great

• ATL's finest

September 13, 2016 at 2:00 pm

Lmao @ Team Genny!!! Marriage is by CHOICE baby not by force ☺☺ Well Genny looks amazing

• Missappleberry

September 13, 2016 at 3:33 pm

@ oh please! I think your question should be be directed at team Genny not me. After all I wasn’t the one who brought up the marriage talk…I only wanted to emphasize more on the class comment and not on who left who….

3. Busarni

September 13, 2016 at 7:54 am

Lol BN, which one is glow baby glow? This chic right here; she can gerrit. I wont even lie; she is the Major KEY in Nollywood…

4. cherry

September 13, 2016 at 8:42 am

Veronica odeka and iamdodos are amazing at their jobs,thank God for that, Genevievennaji is a beautiful and inspiring

5. Naijatalk

September 13, 2016 at 9:04 am

God definitely took his time with you. You are effortlessly beautiful.

6. Daniel

September 13, 2016 at 9:09 am

Effortless Elegance…

7. sheke

September 13, 2016 at 10:49 am

Isn’t it interesting how posts with “a list
    ” celebrities seem to be getting less and less? People are beginning to get tired of the BS and pst Glory and are now more interested in the hard workers working on their craft

8. alex

September 13, 2016 at 11:18 am

The original Queen of nollywood

• Onyinyechi

April 4, 2020 at 5:49 am

Which one is past glory? The person we are talking about made Nollywood what it is today. Getting Nollywood to international stage is not a child’s play. Appreciate good things and good things will come your way.

9. sheke

September 13, 2016 at 11:25 am

*getting less and less comments.

• Oh please

September 13, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Hater be gone

• George

September 13, 2016 at 1:33 pm

U just portrayed the highest childishness of the century

10. Ej

September 13, 2016 at 11:43 am

BellaNaija why can’t I view your site always saying view certificate

11. michael

September 13, 2016 at 11:43 am

Wow bow down bitches the Queen is here

12. Lilian

September 13, 2016 at 3:09 pm

The ever gorgeous, sweet and classy Genevieve,

13. Flashy me

September 13, 2016 at 8:39 pm

When was d last time she acted any movie or even featured in one……. My fellow Nigerians we too like shadow pass d content, like play one day the will give this chic nollywood walk of fame without actually having anything she has done in terms of acting……… I want to see the works/efforts /acting she has done period!
    Enough of all this glamour without content

14. yause

September 13, 2016 at 8:56 pm

Duh, you people are laughing at BN’s headline?!!? Can’t you see they are subtly insinuating and putting Genny babie on baby bump watch. Heheh… Thank me later.

15. Gogo

September 13, 2016 at 11:16 pm

You dey mind the mumus?. Her subpar ass wasnt even featured in any of the Nigerian movies shown at the festival. Flopvieve is a socialite now and not an actress. All hype no substance.

16. Awesome

September 13, 2016 at 11:21 pm

@Flashy me
    Abeg go and sleep… Where were you when her last movie #Road to Yesterday won AMVCA2016 as the Overall Best West African Movie.
    Abi na by number of movies you act in a year dey determine content….
    Pack well a beg !

17. Awesome

September 14, 2016 at 12:54 am

See this Gogo….
    For your info, her movie RTY is a 2015 and is already showing in Netflix was the need for screening at Tiff after being showed as the Afriff 2015 closing movie.
    I think you should reserve your comment for Kunle whose latest release; the CEO was not selected not withstanding the movies High profile….
    The most important thing is that TIFF selected the Best in acting & in directing – Genny & Kunle for The In Conversation….
    So, just shut your eyes if Genny’s success and recognition of her craft is radiating too much for you to see .

18. sheybtr

September 14, 2016 at 8:28 am

She looks young and very beautiful here. I think she’s the most stylish naija celeb.

19. Buks

September 14, 2016 at 11:17 am

So I am the only one who thinks this pose is funny…

20. Kkay

September 15, 2016 at 9:37 pm

Catch her if you can.
    Can’t beat her reach.

Effortless Elegance…[email protected] Daniel you took the words right out of my mouth.
    Plus,she is a great actress.

21. Temi

March 21, 2017 at 4:59 pm

What should I say to myself? I understand why people always look at me ..and yet I am 51 one ..mother of 6 and still have my youthful face and body. I say thank you papa god.. I am indeed beautiful.