BN TV

BN Beauty: OmabelleTV shares the Best Foundations for Oily Skin & Acne Prone Skin | Watch

Beauty vlogger OmabelleTV is sharing a few of her favourite makeup foundations for oily skin and acne prone skin. She shares a variety of brands at different price points, from Estee Lauder to Loreal. Here’s what she said;

Hi Beauties, So today I’ve got my top best foundations for oily prone skin and acne. As you all know, my skin is extremely oily and I’m always on the hunt for oil controlling foundations. I’m so excited to show you guys the foundations I use currently and how amazing they work for my acne/oily prone skin.
Hope you all enjoy! xoxo

Watch the Video

1. justsaying

October 11, 2016 at 12:56 am

Make your face breath and teach your kids. Stop clogging your pores with so much make up. This is why I love the likes of Nia Long she hardly puts on make up and where she does its minimal and fir an event. Her skin at her age Inspires me

• Justreplying

October 11, 2016 at 5:22 am

Can’t we just be sensitive to other people’s choices? Do you know that a lot of Ladies suffer from hyperpigmentation ,for different reasons ?Acne scarring is one of them and foundation is like their something something, for their oomph! If this video is not for you, just walk on by.

• Me

October 11, 2016 at 5:36 am

Go away, awon typical i too know, I must have an opinion on what someone else decides to do with their life bellanaija commenters. Did she tell you that she doesn’t want her skin to breath or she doesn’t want to look like “Nia long” when she’s older. Abeg go away, let us who don’t like our skin to breath with sensitive and oily skin benefit from what Omabelle has to say.

Arant Nonsense

• Marian

October 11, 2016 at 5:50 am

Unfortunately some of us are fine girls with pimples. Not all makeup clogs the pores though and some are actually infused with things to help acne.

2. Mama

October 11, 2016 at 4:15 am

Hian!

3. Chibuzor

October 11, 2016 at 8:02 am

this is fraud ….EFCC come and collect this suspect

• Pat

October 12, 2016 at 3:10 am

Go sit on your potty cry baby 🙂

4. Spunky

October 11, 2016 at 8:18 am

Make up playing ojoro on us since 19bc!

5. ...just saying

October 11, 2016 at 9:25 am

Question is, didn’t you use any of the foundations for this shoot? You face is really oily

6. Mahka

October 11, 2016 at 10:31 am

So NARS foundation didn’t make the cut, am on d verge of purchasing it cos I have really oily skin..
    Makeup pros in the house; should I go on or not?

• Baby gurl

October 11, 2016 at 11:09 am

Go on darling. The NARS All Day Luminous Weightless foundation is your best bet. No shimmer at all. Matte finish. A wealth of shades for you to choose from. Lasts practically all day too. Trust me on this one it’s the real deal ? U can check Paula’s Choice for a full review I haven’t checked but it should be there. I’m a beauty freak o don’t mind me lol.

• Mahka

October 11, 2016 at 12:49 pm

Thanks baby gurl…u really are a beauty freak o…lol, and a good sales pitcher.
      Walking on to buy my NARS joor….

• Onyi

October 12, 2016 at 5:46 am

So you know where I can buy this powder.

• Hilary Rodriguez-Taiwo

October 22, 2016 at 12:00 pm

Nars is not great for oily skin. Get Estee Lauder Double Wear or Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24.

7. Choices

October 11, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Hi everyone, which foundation is good for oily skin and provides maximum full coverage? I have a few dark spots but I don’t like using concealer before wearing foundation. I just want one product that does it all which won’t be very cakey either.

• Baby gurl

October 11, 2016 at 6:45 pm

MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof foundation. Its strong enough to double as a concealer. Come rain or brimstone you are covered. If you live in Lagos or Abuja you have your MAC stores there if not you can buy from Konga. If abroad, lucky you! Also, NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation like I recommended to Mahka above ?. The name says it all. You can buy from Perfect Trust if you are in Abuja or Kuddy Cosmetics if you are in Lagos. For drugstore (read:cheaper option), Revlon ColorStay is your best bet. Hope this helps ?

8. girl

October 11, 2016 at 8:03 pm

My foundation recommendation would be lancome tient idole for high end and loreal pro infallible matte for something cheap. I’m trying to get my hands on the armani luminous silk, thats apparently what rihanna uses and it sits on her face like skin. Nars didn’t work for me at all.

9. Choices

October 11, 2016 at 11:55 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. I currently use Revlon colorstay and it’s a good foundation but it doesn’t cover my scars completely. Plus, the more layers I put on my face, the more it starts to look cakey. I’m just not a fan of MAC. I have very oily skin and used good old MAC pro longwear foundation but it make me look like a grease ball. I might try NARS…but the word “luminous” scares me.

10. jhennique

October 12, 2016 at 9:05 am

I love that she speaks well.

• jhennique

October 12, 2016 at 9:06 am

Considering she has a very thick accent

11. Lady

October 12, 2016 at 10:14 am

Exactly my thoughts when i saw the video she is so natural and pretty too not all those wannabe always trying to speak phonetics

12. Helena

October 15, 2016 at 5:00 am

What’s the name of your so called foundation….dem dey hide am again… How much o ?