BN TV

BN TV: Couple Q & A after 5 Years of Marriage with Gabrielle and Chad of GabeBabeTV

BN TV

After celebrating 5 years of marriage in August 2016, Gabrielle and Chad of GabeBabeTV on YouTube have released a couples question and answer video as part of the Couch Conversations series on their channel.

In this video, the couple who are lifestyle vloggers talk about how married life has been so far and also share some advice on what has helped them last this long, and one major key is friendship.

Watch the Video

1. A

October 22, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Lovely couple. May God continue to keep you together always. Cute son too.

2. Natu

October 22, 2016 at 1:15 pm

Love love love interracial relationships!!! Gabe and babe are too cute.
    #Teamswirl #blackandwhite

• Abi

October 22, 2016 at 5:32 pm

Black and Asian? Or you’re not in that team? lol I’m just kidding o.

• RazzAllAround

October 22, 2016 at 5:46 pm

Too cute as in? Even in the sad world of YouTube vloging, these two are at the very bottom. This is where I draw the line. If Bella ever puts this nasty couple here again, I will never come back here again. Do some research on people before you try to sell them to your readers. Or better still provide better content, if LIB and SDK can do it with just one person managing their individual sites, so can you with all the staff you claim to have. Cheating and all kinds of nastiness surrounding this couple but you put them here because they are white and black. Miss me with that nonsense.

• Karashika

October 22, 2016 at 6:05 pm

I think you’re confusing “Thenivenulls” with this couple.

• RazzAllAround

October 22, 2016 at 6:09 pm

No I am not. These two are even more disgusting.

• Sara

October 22, 2016 at 6:17 pm

Why do you think they’re disgusting? Ive always taken them to be quite regular

• Seriously

October 22, 2016 at 7:17 pm

I hate how people are so obsessed with interracial, it’s very pathetic. Gabe and babe just seem fishy, there’s something about them that I just can’t vibe with not because they are interracial. @razzallaround please spill the tea. How do you know about the cheating?

• e ma worry jare

October 28, 2016 at 7:40 pm

Oh, do you not know my dear, as long as it involves white and foreign things bellanaija and most nigerians are all for it, don’t even bother urself, they see interracial couple and admire not bothering to know who the people they are calling “goals” are, I mean they could cheat, be abusive, be very weird, be dirty etc but as long as they’re white, most of these people see them as gods. they keep posting pics of these white, middle eastern, etc girls’ weddings, tagging them and gushing over them esp in the comments and these girls don’t even act like breeze blow, hahahaha, just a mess, meanwhile these people are very random people in their place oh but cos dem be oyinbo, is enuff for most nigerians, wasn’t it yesterday that some nigerians celebrated Halloween? imagine that, I fell off my chair laughing, later they will open their mouths to condemn “the white man” when they’re obsessed with them, mtcheww. my dear leave talk abeg, don’t bother urself, white is always right many times for most nigerians, their own colorism issue will soon be as big as it is in some parts of this world, na den their eye go open, just looking foolish.

3. lotus flower

October 22, 2016 at 1:44 pm

BellaNaija, you need more original content. Over the last 6 months or so, your content has been made up of mostly Youtube videos, ads, or posts on events FYIs (which is practically an ad). What happened?
    It’s as though you guys just grab any video on Youtube and post. Also, your description of what BNTV is does not even match the youtube content you post lol.
    I loved the site but the decline in quality is just too obvious! Usually, quality improves with more traffic (more revenue to drive better content)….What is going on?!

• slice

October 22, 2016 at 2:06 pm

They probably need to pay the writers better so they can keep the good ones writing consistently. I hope bn does that. It’s a great site when they HV original content for readers. But paying writers is not cheap,,, I guess

• Nene

October 22, 2016 at 4:39 pm

The Nigerian effect. No innovation

4. Abena

October 22, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Why are these videos mostly of interracial couples? I rarely see black couples blogging about their relationship. I am asking out of ignorance, so please help me understand.

• EC

October 22, 2016 at 2:18 pm

There are black couples just not as popular as interracial ones. With YouTube you need that it factor to hook people and right now this is it. Well this and natural hair

• lotus flower

October 22, 2016 at 2:29 pm

There are…. On Youtube there are even Nigerian couples who have post vlogs, Q&A. Why BN chooses to mostly feature interracial couples is beyond me.

• Emma

October 22, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Yesss. Especially one where the man cheated with one of their subscribers a while back.?

5. Abi

October 22, 2016 at 5:27 pm

Emma spill please!!!!

6. Luna

October 22, 2016 at 5:30 pm

I’ve never been attracted to non black men but recently I’ve had a serious thing for my white boss.

7. Leah

October 22, 2016 at 5:58 pm

BN nice try, I am going to write my comments again.
    STOP DUMBING DOWN YOUR SITE WITH SUCH RIDICULOUS PEOPLE!!! We your loyal readers are not stupid. These two you put up here are lazy, dirty, jobless, uneducated. cheaters and exploit their only child whom they can’t even take care of for money. There has to be better standards to be featured on your site other than being an “interracial couple”. They are not even Nigerians and have absolutely no business being here. Stop flooding your website with trash.

• Jane

October 22, 2016 at 8:06 pm

What is wrong with you? Are you okay? How can you make such ridiculous, vile and outrageous comments about people you dont know. Its called vlogging for a reason! They were vlogging even before they had a child. How does filming their child come across as exploitation sef?. For your info, her husband actually works while Gabe is a stay at home mum. Get your facts right before you type. If you dont want to watch, dont click. Stop drinking panadol on someone else’s headache. Its never that serious.

• Leah

October 22, 2016 at 8:51 pm

It is serious enough for you to take panadol on my comment. No her husband does NOT actually work or have a job clueless one. It is exploiting when you have no job and live off of filming a child you hardly bath, feed well or teach anything. My comment was based on FACTS. BN thanks for posting my comment.

• nene+

October 31, 2016 at 12:52 pm

@ Leah felt so bad I couldn’t comment earlier. Did you say dirty couple? You are so ignorant. Who doesn’t like this decent couple? I mean Chad is such a responsible man. Leah please swallow your hatred its obvious you don’t even know them. Gabrielle is one of the most decent black Americans I know.

8. AviaUgo

October 22, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Amen sister. I am glad I’m not the only one that has come across them. As Nigerians, they are everything our parents raise us not to be. At least people like Adanna and others are educated and employed and have other things going for them. I have never seen young people as lazy, unambicious and unmotivated as these two. So many opportunities have come their way and yet they probably have the slowest growing channel and least viewed videos on ututube. No skill set, no creativity and zero intellectual curiosity, just a camera and that poor child. Sad they made their way to my favorite Naija blog

9. NAWAWOOOOOOO

October 22, 2016 at 7:12 pm

SOMEONE WITH 5 YEARS OF MARRIAGE CAN NOT GIVE ADVISE TO A 15 OR 30 YEAR OF MARRIAGE COUPLE.. I RATHER TAKE ADVISE FROM MY GRANNY IN SOKOTO RATHER FROM THESE KIDS.. RUBBISH , NONSENSE.

10. Kay

October 22, 2016 at 8:56 pm

Where is ISIO!!!! I miss here writings!! ?

• Tinu

October 22, 2016 at 10:56 pm

Or ESCO? Where’s everyone?

• The real Ama Ghana

October 23, 2016 at 4:42 am

Esco <3 <3 <3

• Daybreak

October 23, 2016 at 7:03 am

Isio and Esco be doing us piloloo! Please stopeeeeet na

11. MyView

October 23, 2016 at 1:05 am

Wow @ the comments. Damn Bella you guys got caught slipping lol. So randon, and they are not even good looking. Y’ll are still the best though.

12. Cillia

October 24, 2016 at 2:40 am

So much vile, insults and hate being hurled on people you don’t know personally. So much hate for no justifiable reason whatsoever. Y’all need to subscribe to the saying”if you’ve nothing nice to say, then don’t say anything” Remember there’s power in the tongue and karma will prevail.

13. Tf

October 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

I wish there is no limit to the amount of times you can like someone’s response. I said the same thing a while ago. I wish I can still locate that comment. Even Atoke responded and said something not so convincing. Bella naija is just there this days. Nothing to look forward to, No content, no innovation, Nothing Just bland. All the articles we used to have, are all gone. Atoke, Isio, Geraldine all gone and no one replaced them. Oh well. I guess its time to stop checking this site.