BN TV

Miss Anambra 2015 Chidinma Okeke claims Lesbian Sex Tape is Photoshopped & She’s Scared for Her Life Now it has Leaked

Just two weeks ago, beauty queen Chidinma Okeke handed over her crown to a new Miss AnambraDuring her tenure, she was given a car and represented Nigeria at the Miss International Pageant in Germany.

However, in a shocking turn of events, a lesbian sex tape was released of someone who she claims isn’t her, and another woman having sex a few days ago.

Watch a Summary of the Trending Story below, and see more details below –

However, she has denied the allegations –

Chidinma Okeke 2She also planned to hold a press conference today, but she said was receiving threats and was afraid for her life on her Facebook page.

“Good morning all. This is Chidinma Okeke, Miss Anambra 2015, considering the need to make the world know the truth about the trending scandal and what we have been going through before, then and now I decided to address a world press conference at the NUJ press centre Awka today.

But from the moment I made public this intention I have been under siege of threats by my black- mailers and traducers. They are seriously threatening to shoot me at the press conference if I ever open my mouth to say real truth about the ugly episode. My life is under serious threat if they succeed in killing me today the world already know my traducers the truth is unearthed.”

Vanguard reports about the true source of the tape and the drama.

According to an unconfirmed online source (Secret Reporters), Chidinma has been having an affair with one of the top management staff of the organization. Trouble started after she refused to cooperate with the said ‘oga’, who wanted his other friends to also have a taste of her. She was said to have been threatened, and could not bear the pressure anymore hence she decided to surrender the Kia car and her crown.

However, the Anambra Broadcasting Service, organisers of the Miss Anambra Beauty Pageant have denied these claims and have condemned the tape.

We wish to make the following clarifications –

“The said Miss Chidinma Okeke who is allegedly linked to the lurid content in circulation has served-out her term as Miss Anambra 2015 and handed over the crown in line with the terms and conditions of The Miss Anambra pageant.

“We condemn in clear terms any amoral behaviour/ conduct as suggested by the alleged lurid content in circulation and do not condone such.

“It is on record that The Miss Anambra Beauty Pageant has been a platform to empower Anambra women and celebrate our rich culture and heritage.”

Here’s the video of Chidinma handing over the crown after her tenure –

1. Beauty queen

October 27, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Chidinma okeke. Sister to sister ..beauty queen to beauty queen, you fall my hand…make I no lie…..ihave no Idea how you got yourself In this mess. I watched the video and ermmm I was startled. I can only say “hope your parent haven’t seen it” . You’ve put me off cucumber for life atleast. First you said the video was photoshopped then it turned to blackmail…we are not kids…My dear sister fire your PR team..but I wish you all the best in your endeavour to get out of this mess. My sincere hugs to you but RIP to your media career or any form of public office. E hugs to you.

• Ekene

October 28, 2016 at 6:15 am

I thought Bella will not aid the circulation of this story

• Iyke

October 28, 2016 at 9:07 am

She fall your hand because you saw her video?You aren’t a good person…keep your e-hugs…your intentions are laced with so much vile..
      She will turn this set back into an awesome opportunity.She is a very beautiful girl…it doesn’t matter what she did…she can still turn this around for her own good.
      If I were her,I will lie low for a moment,leave the country (US/Canada or Scandinavia),seek for an asylum and get myself a very good and quality education…..In a year’s time,this will no matter again…and she would have accomplished so much and rebranded herself in a very positive way.
      Go Chidimma.. don’t throw away this opportunity.

• nne mummy

October 28, 2016 at 10:48 am

Thanks Iyke. It could have been any of us. Feel sorry for the young girl and yes! it is leeon to every lady. Never, ever live for the moment cos echi di ime(tomorrow is pregnant)

• Irynxoxo

October 30, 2016 at 9:56 am

I love u Iyke for this advice

• damien

November 18, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Damien Awka
      Shut up iyke. She fall hand. Very??? beautiful girl keh. Hu dash her “very”.

2. Sugabelly

October 27, 2016 at 11:46 pm

Well what is she going to say. If Nigerians could “photoshop” videos that well, Nollywood actors wouldn’t have to lie they’re collaborating with Hollywood.

The more important point is, who she has sex with is nobody’s business, and nobody has the right to shame her or harass her or threaten her job for the simple fact of having sex. She’s a grown adult, and her sex life is none of our business.

She’s not using her vagina to carry out her pageant duties and her sexuality should have no bearing on her job, nor should the fact that she has a sex tape.

The same people criticizing her were begging up and down for ticket to go see Kim Kardashian when she came to Nigeria.

Nigerian is the headquarters of hypocrites that’s why they won’t let us hear word about this non-story.

• A Real Nigerian

October 28, 2016 at 12:20 am

The way some of those two-bit blogs run by some stupid men kept shaming her was appalling.

• trixx

October 28, 2016 at 5:19 am

It’s people like you who leave society to sink into depravity. Very soon beastiality and paedophila would be deemed normal. Afterall, we are “grown adults” and people’s sexuality is “none of our business” .. tufiaaaaaa!

• Loki

October 28, 2016 at 3:23 pm

@Trixx- Oh shatap. Society has been in the pit of depravity since the Old Testament. It is not this young girl that will push it over the edge. Jeez, Nigerians! I’m not sure I know up to 5 people that aren’t having or haven’t had illicit sex yet we all point fingers to those unfortunate enough to be caught, like our ability to hide our sins somehow confers some virtue upon us.
      The herd always moves on. In the next one year, no one that has anything anything they’re doing with their lives will give a damn about this girl or the damned sex tape.
      It’s sex. Whether you you call it depraved or not, the fact is that what two CONSENTING ADULTS do in the privacy of their home is no no one’s business. Y’all acting like like she’s the first chick to kiss a girl when y’all have been playing spin the bottle and strip poker since you were thirteen…
      TL; DR- Take the log out of your eye, Get the 12 foot stick out of your ass and Mind your own damn business.

• Sugatongue

October 28, 2016 at 7:15 am

Well Kim is not a lesbian….and her sex tape was with her boyfriend

• Californiabawlar

October 28, 2016 at 7:56 am

Oh oh! Shey your Sunday school teacher did not notify you that plus the person that steal 1 dodo and the person that killed 100 kids in a genocide, effribory will burn in the same lake of fiya at the same temperature and pressure?? Toh mandela…dey there dey compare oranges and oranges.
      Bia, on a somewhat unrelated note, @Sugatongue…hmmmn…interesting name ?? Now you got me wondering what that mouth do tho? ?Hopefully you’re a guy…if not, NOHOMO ????‍♀️ ???

• IDONTCARE

October 28, 2016 at 8:52 am

@Sugabelly. It’s so sad the way we come here to castigate other people for their mistakes forgetting that no one is perfect. Some of us have done and still do worse things in our closet, unfortunately her own leaked. Let he who without sin cast the first stone. I do not support lesbianism. But I am not a saint.

• Nene

October 28, 2016 at 9:34 am

Sugar belly your comment is very wrong.

3. Marlvina

October 27, 2016 at 11:56 pm

Someone just intends to ruin her life! Btw I heard that one country that supports homosexuality have offered her asylum.

4. Ellena

October 28, 2016 at 12:27 am

But why do people do ish in front of the camera tho?

• californiabawlar

October 28, 2016 at 1:12 am

I swear!! this right here is the ONLY point! Except of course she didn’t know she was being filmed. I’m so cameraphobic I can bet my life there’s no picture out there of me giving a kiss on the cheek to a man. No way jose.
      Anywhoozies…while this is messy af, I’m not bothered and I don’t think anyone else should be either. I saw more explicit stuff as a kid in secondary school. Even in uni, a former roommate and her close friend ended up smashing while they were ‘showing each other’ how their boyfriends got down. Word got out. People shamed them. The world did not end…Both are married with kids now. Shrugs. The only problem is the criminalization of such things. Make she better pack her kaya and go into hiding before some overzealous randy law enforcement official finds her.

• Nv

October 28, 2016 at 9:21 am

Lol @ ‘overzealous randy law enforcement officer’ !

5. Sammie

October 28, 2016 at 3:39 am

Hmmm…. Buhari’s “other room” comment might be right!

6. unadite

October 28, 2016 at 6:57 am

Bellanaija, refrain from circulating this story any further. Its enough. Lessons have been learnt

7. ho

October 28, 2016 at 8:17 am

someone cannot be beauty queen in peace again?I always know the stupid organizer will want to fuq the hell out of this kids all in the name of winning cars and answering queen.same thing happening to all this upcoming actress+I want act film by fire by force)
    only me in the room self dey shame to watch that video cos I was like how can u allow someone to film u doing this sh*t Aby somebody point gun for their head.. ?they didn’t look drugged thou…
    head ABS is now the cocumber station

8. Yori

October 28, 2016 at 8:39 am

Dear Chidinma
    I know you feel like this is the darkest moment in your life. Perhaps you feel your life is over. Perhaps you even feel suicidal. I know because 12 years ago I was in your shoes. In my case, I even attempted suicide. But I want to tell you that this does not have to be the worst thing to ever happen to you in your life. Time will pass. People will find someone else to judge and ridicule tomorrow. The pain will gradually fade away. Your life is not over.

I hope it is true that you have gotten asylum in another country. Think of it as an opportunity to start afresh. As soon as you can, do a legal name change and I advise this only because of the extremely public nature of this. You might want to also consider making some changes to your appearance e.g. cut your hair and style it differently, go natural etc etc. So that your detractors will find it difficult to link your new persona to this scandal.

You might also want to consider shedding a lot of relationships- friendships, acquaintances, even more distant relatives. Anything and anyone that can trigger memories of this unfortunate incident. Fortunately you don’t have a professional or corporate job so it is easy to go underground. I say underground not because I am judging you for your actions, but because it is easier to heal and move on from this when you don’t have constant reminders of the scandal. In my case, I used to have nightmares of my bosses finding out about the incident and me losing my job. Thankfully it never happened but I lived in constant fear and depression as a result.

Your days of making a living as a fine girl and a public figure are almost definitely over, but that is ok, you will find other things to do. Try to find a skill that you can parlay into an income and preferably one that does not require you to publicize yourself. In my case, I eventually left the job because the fear of discovery almost ran me mad. I started a business which by the grace of God is now a multi-million dollar franchise. If not for the trauma, I would say my ex that decided to leak my photos did me a favor. If not for him, I would not have made all the changes in my life that I did.

The hardest thing of all to do is to forgive yourself. Try to avoid the vortex of shame and self-recrimination that is eating you alive now and making you feel hopeless and worthless. You are an adult, and what you do with your body is nobody’s business but yours. You owe no explanations. You had sex. Big deal. The people judging you and laughing at you are no better than you. The only reason this is even newsworthy is because you are a public figure. You are not a bad person. You are not a “bad girl”. You are a woman who allowed herself to enjoy some sexual pleasure and recorded the incident. You didn’t kill anybody, You did not hurt anybody. You have NOTHING to be ashamed of. I need you to remember this every single time you feel hopeless and that your life is over.

You will find love again. It seems unlikely right now. But yes, my dear, you will find love again. I have been happily married for 6 years, I have two amazing children, my husband treats me like a queen. I told him before we got married, he has even seen the website where the pictures still reside to this day. He brushed it off and told me I needed to be bigger than this incident. So I will tell you the same thing my dear, you need to be bigger than this incident.

In the years to come if anybody tries to slut-shame you over this. You have three options:
    1. Ignore it and resolutely refuse to respond no matter the provocation. Don’t even say “Ah”. Eventually they will leave you alone
    2. Say yes it was me and so bloody what, na your vagina I use?
    3. Say it was someone else and change the subject

Over the years I have had to do 1 and 3 but I haven’t had any incident for the last 5 years and you know what, I don’t even send anymore. What you must always refuse though is to be cowed for the sexual choices you made as a consenting adult woman.

My dear Chidinma, you are young. There is plenty of life ahead of you. This will eventually be a tiny blip in the grand scheme of your life. I know it hurts right now but time will pass, and you will eventually be just fine. Hold your head up, always.

• nne mummy

October 28, 2016 at 10:56 am

Thank you Yori. You spoke like a woman who has had experience. I cried. Thank you. Chidinma is in my prayers and by God, this too shall pass.

• Iyke

October 28, 2016 at 11:01 am

Well said and beautifully written..
      How beautifully brave it would be for Chidimma to keep her heart open while it’s breaking and hurting.
      This is NOW her truth – her pains.It will demand resiliency from her …not to be broken by it but rather to rise up above it.And the pains will leave once if has finished teaching her.
      I wish I could meet her –
      First step… She should leave Nigeria for the states or Europe and seek for an asylum and quietly start afresh by getting a solid education.
      She can definitely turn this around to her advantage become a global voice.No need to hide her identity…. she’s going to be a force to be reckoned with…Whe holds the four aces right now… Chidimma,don’t throw this golden opportunity to be a ‘VOICE’ away.

• Mims

October 28, 2016 at 11:22 am

Wow, your story is truly inspiring. It is amazing how you used a negative event to transform your life in a positive manner. You should be a motivational speaker. Great advice you gave not only Chi, but everyone who has ever had to deal with a scandal

• Iyke

October 28, 2016 at 11:27 am

Well said and beautifully written..
      I wish I could meet her –

• kuku

October 28, 2016 at 12:41 pm

• Blessed Mary

November 7, 2016 at 8:56 am

A lifetime advice….. you are a blessing dear…Much love from Tanzania

9. John

October 28, 2016 at 8:41 am

10. Zella

October 28, 2016 at 9:09 am

So maybe I am not as forward thinking as most of y’all but I will say this. Belief is belief. Moral is moral. The law is the law. My moral stance on this video is that the sexual act is wrong. Period! I don’t know Chidinma and I did not create her so I don’t know that she will end up in hell fire for this. Hell, I dont know that I will end up in hell fire or not. But nobody is going ro make me feel small for thinking that the act is wrong just like fornication is wrong. Just like stealing or lying is wrong! That is my belief right there! Now on the law. Chidinma has commited a crime punishable by 14 years in Nigeria. Once upon a time during the prohibition in the states. Alcohol and cigerettes were illegal and people got arrested and jailed for them. A few years ago Marijuana was illegal and people were arrested for trading or smoking them except in amsterdamy baby! . The funny thing about the law is that it always changes but stands when in place. So if proven guilty by the glaring evidence in court then Chidinma will soend 14 years in jail and so will other people committing these act till the law changes. My advice – Chidinma. Hugs to you. Don’t be foolish in the future. Go seek asylum.

• Thelma

October 28, 2016 at 10:16 am

Hi Zella, your values are not universal and you do not have a monopoly on morality. Your morality might not be my morality and as long as I am not hurting anybody, my morality, or anyone else’s for that matter is nobody’s business. If you think lesbianism is wrong, don’t be a lesbian. Simple. But it is not your place to judge or question anyone ‘s choices or morality.

• Mims

October 28, 2016 at 11:26 am

Alright holy mother Zella. Since you’ve never committed one sin in your life, you definitely have a right to pass judgement on her. P.S no one cares about your belief….

11. John

October 28, 2016 at 9:26 am

last I checked kim kaedashian is not a lesbian and didnt have a homo sexual tape unlike miss cucumber : stop justifying depraved behavours.

12. Nene

October 28, 2016 at 9:32 am

Photoshop yeah right. In all this, I feel for the cucumber. Chidinma can deceive herself all she wants but she is a disgrace and should be ashamed of herself. Very disgusting video. Yuck!

• Thelma

October 28, 2016 at 10:11 am

YOU are disgusting. Sanctimonious, judgmental, hypocritical heifer. YUCK!

• kuku

October 28, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Nene if you have had premarital sex I hope you feel as much disgust towards yourself as you aim to make this Child feel!

In God’s eye’s premarital sex= fornication=adultery=homosexuality=lesbianism.

I hope your child makes a choice like this in the future , it’d be great to watch your reaction !

• Josephine

October 28, 2016 at 4:43 pm

Don’t bring her child into this to make a point. That’s disgusting.

13. Spunky

October 28, 2016 at 9:39 am

I didn’t bother watching and I seriously don’t care whether she inserts a carrot, candle or cucumber in “that place”! It is a shame( no doubt). People will be all in her case for a while until Tontoh Dike post another picture of her new acquisition from hubby. Take a cue from Tiwa’s hubby( wetin be him name again sef?). My point exactly…you and this episode will be forgotten in less than on month. Good luck.

14. raliheart

October 28, 2016 at 9:42 am

hey chidinma u fucked up spare us the whole photoshopped and blackmail stuff.. at this point pick up yourself and don explain anything to any one anymore you owe nobody but your family an explanation of what u did with your life, we all do have ugly past that yours is open to the universe shouldnt kill u but rather get stronger and start again … and dont worry dear you will get married thats if u want to … ur act isnt the reason why nigeria is in reccession or why some ppple who hvent eaten this morning are judging you and shitting on every post that got to wit dis , pick up yourself dear and shine.

15. Suga

October 28, 2016 at 10:10 am

No be only photoshop, videoshop nko. Na today? If you like don’t repent and change your ways before its too late. Keep finding verbs and adjectives to qualify your actions. I have always told people to try to do what theyknow to be the right thing and stop looking up to anybody as a role model because they have called her a beauty Queen, super star, model etc because you don’t know who they really are or what they really do behind the camera. Imagine the conditions of youths looking up to her as role model.

16. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

October 28, 2016 at 10:26 am

It won’t be fair for her to leave her fatherland and seek asylum in another country because she committed lesbian acts with her lesbian partner.

When I was secondary school, girls were committing lesbianism. None of them sought asylum in Nigeria or other countries, Many of them are married.

I don’t know Chidinma Okeke personally.

I am from Anambra State, and I don’t wish to be hypocritical.

17. Stella

October 28, 2016 at 10:53 am

Look at what she has brought upon herself and her family because of one stupid pageant or money or unnecessary fame..One stupid thing I hate go hear is ” do not judge” people are really taking advantage of this and that is y we have lost or morals…alot of ashanas will come to this forum to defend her because they are also guilty of the act…if u wanna 4k no problem…but y record it?? To the extent thatit leaked…We have our morals in Africa….girls are becoming too desperate these days because of I wanna belong… Nigerian girls are one of the most laziest women on earth…they just love quick money at all costs… The annoying thing is that they use the money for stupid material things like phone cloths hair travels and car… Bunch ofbumbos

18. Md

October 28, 2016 at 10:59 am

I do have the two videos and i must admit itwas a turn on for me, watching a beauty queen masturbatin with an inanimate object while being licked by anoda girl and moaning with so much pleasure.I was just surprised yesterday when i checked her on xvideos.com and her videowas already uploaded (guys dey para oooo)One thing about the internet and civilisationis that your good or bad intent will never be erased in generations

19. survivor

October 28, 2016 at 11:05 am

All I see is her fine hair..
    See them licking p*$$y like pussycat licking milk..
    All this arindin saying I won’t eat Cucumber again..who care?does it make it loose its great nutritional values? You won’t eat cocumber again but wen you meet a prostitute u will still want to suck her virgina..I have even heard a guy say lickingvirginal is protenious.#Oshi
    The person that leaked thise videos now.hope he or she is happy now.

20. John

October 28, 2016 at 11:26 am

Yes, I watched the video and I wont judge or defend her either..that is her life not mine..the omly advise is to start cleaning her private area wella..it looks so dirty and lwave this country. But apart from that na her sabi..but the otther girl in the video ADa is a professional, the way she licks and sucks chidimma. U can even see chidimma orgasm with her laps shaking..why do I have a feeling every woman is an untapped lesbian and that a woman knows how to satisfy a another woman sexually more than men

21. Fifi

October 28, 2016 at 12:06 pm

I saw the tape and i just dont know why they used cucumber, ewwww, to each their own next time dont record anything, even nude pics people should be wiser now

22. Deji

October 28, 2016 at 12:47 pm

Am waiting for the “She’s a strong woman comment” How she was empowering young girls” rhetoric.

23. Eegor

October 28, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Jesus loves you baby girl look at Paul formerly Saul who persecuted the church but ended up being the greatest preacher of the gospel of Grace. Dust yourself dear only Jesus can give you peace in these troubled times but then again you have to come to a point of repentance and know what you did was wrong and stop with the defense already!! The people you are explaining to probably dont care about you they are just caught up in the frenzy of the whole episode. Cast your cares and worries on Him for He has forgiven us of ALL our transgressions. Guilt,shame and condemnation are the greatest tools of the enemy to drive you farther away from your creator . Jesus is who you need now more than ever bless!! p.s to those that will come and troll my comment about being religious and bla bla I can’t help it Jesus is all I know.

24. Engoz

October 28, 2016 at 2:20 pm

More interested in prosecuting the blackmailers. Are there any NGOs or law enforcement agencies to help her take it up?

25. Deji

October 28, 2016 at 2:54 pm

When you empower women what you get are nudes and sex tapes alongside greed and narcissism. Feminism is a joke!

• dazzy

October 28, 2016 at 4:43 pm

sorry hun! lock your female siblings in a dungeon and toss the keys right after if it makes you feel secure

• Sippingtea

October 30, 2016 at 5:04 am

Wtf does this have to do with feminism? Ignoramus.

26. Belinda

October 28, 2016 at 3:01 pm

She shouldn’t say anything anymore… Instead she should apologize for failing other women in Nigeria and what we stand for.
    As a public figure, being a lesbian is OK, but shooting a video of it is wrong.
    Nne,you need Jesus!

27. tt

October 28, 2016 at 4:41 pm

I wonder if the comments will be same if it was a leaked video of 2 guys?

28. dshine

October 28, 2016 at 4:48 pm

This is a great opportunity! girl go and file an asylum application in countries like CANADA, GERMANY EVEN THE UK. They will grant it and even pay you every month for living expenses and give you a place to stay. That video is the key. Please dont waste this golden opportunity. Leave Nigeria!!!!

29. Josephine

October 28, 2016 at 4:49 pm

Most people are sexually active but none of us want a video getting our freak on out there. The person who leaked the video should be exposed and jailed because with that level of hatred in their heart they can kill someone.

30. Chode

October 29, 2016 at 5:10 am

Same old trick. They post sextapes to sample public opinion. If it was positive they go ahead with it. If it turned out negative, however, they deny or apologise to the public. We are just speaking for or against. Hold your fire, your opinion is not important. It’s only a waste of effort. She knows what she wants for her life. May God deliver us from Westernization and the sins of Babylon.

31. Lady J

October 30, 2016 at 5:57 pm

We should be concerned what led to that. I have neither met nor have any knowledge of the said girl. I live in Europe and work as a private detective. I watched the video. My submissions were: I am 100% percent sure she isn’t a lesbian, … and other things I might not state. She has a very important story to tell but at the same time as she said her life is in danger. She needs support and help.

32. kunle

October 31, 2016 at 11:35 am

so bad that she got herself in such a mess,

33. mz_titilitious

October 31, 2016 at 12:25 pm

Hmmmm, thought BN won’t post this. Anyways I can’t Judge her, but someone coming here to tell me she was forced or drugged? Oh spare me

• Investigator!!

December 11, 2016 at 4:23 pm

SHE WAS BRAIN WASH… SHE WOULDN’T THINK ABOUT WHAT NEXT!!

34. Ashley Buby

November 4, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Everyone has the right to explore his or her own sexuality and she choose her’s and so she shouldn’t be judged for her choice but let us be truthful whatever we chose is not meant for the public eye. She’s a public figure and knowing that fact she kept something that could be used against her. No one is trustworthy in the pageant industry believe it or not those you think that have got your back will turn on you one day and bite you in the ass. It’s rather unfortunate that this happened to her but she could still rise up from it cause it’s not the end of the world.

35. Sukutu

November 8, 2016 at 6:19 am

Maybe we shouldn’t be too quick to judge.

36. mr cale

November 19, 2016 at 2:36 am

and dat was how chidinma okek’s life was destroyed……choi!

37. Investigator!!

December 11, 2016 at 4:22 pm

I think the video was really staged for this purposed, because if one look at the video closely, you will find out there is another lady trying to spread her legs, let’s start from here!! Who video her? From the video one will observe that the video is actually recording for a purpose, because the camera keep turning around to catch the glimpse of the action as if it was professionally recorded, another question is why didn’t the third person in the video participate in the action?( I will say she was only supervising the staged video) I mean from all prove of what I see the two girls on the video didn’t feel comfortable making love to their selves as there is no action of love making, to my conclusion, ONE CAN EASILY BRAINWASH, because we Nigerians can go any length to do anything to get what we want, It’s a pity that she fall into cheap trap like this, it’s a lesson to all of us!!!